news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-26-2006, 06:09 PM   #31
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some of you need to check your label history Jive have put out classic hip hop like a tribe called quest and KRS ONE
Old 08-26-2006, 07:22 PM   #32
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
^^how are you gonna compare saigon and papoose, how much shit has saigon dropped? bone collector ima hate on you every second i have the chance cause you say such stupid ignorant shit all the time i think im gonna have to treat you like my dog and give it to you raw so you learn. cam is not horrible, it's not arguable, he's a platnum artist whos been in the game 1000x longer then lupe fiasco and has made a much bigger impact your comparisons and knowledge of hiphop are weak lay the fuck down and spread em like the bitch u are

ay stupid pap is a mixtape rapper

and you dont know shit.

now bow to the king bitch and kiss my feet

you dont know shit about hip hop

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:25 PM   #33
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all haters click these links and shit the fuck up, hes got real meanings in his lyrics, and hes complex rhymer aswell, more complex than any right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVCc9Xc-Hio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9BKQqf584c
Old 08-26-2006, 08:44 PM   #34
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^ word is life, his music speaks for himself hes a true BK MC telling me i don't know shit fuck outta here Pap spits some real shit and can come hard on the lyrical tip telling me i dont know shit..pshhhh punk ass motherfucker acting like he knows you're just another NY hater go jerk off to a common album

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:53 PM   #35
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

So tro me this means that he will be dropping a very wack and commercial album. Maybe thats jsut me.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:56 PM   #36
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

man why the fuck would he drop a motherfuckin wack commercial album when all his mixtapes are ill? what the fuck is wrong with you people you act like this is hurtin him

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:57 PM   #37
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

lol that shit is nice? that shit sounds horrible number 1. the flow and delivery is shit. the lyrics are only ehhh.

dude is nothing special get off his nuts.

dude need to stay on mixtapes his album is gonna be bullshit

gtfoh his shit is average at best.

Old 08-26-2006, 09:00 PM   #38
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
man why the fuck would he drop a motherfuckin wack commercial album when all his mixtapes are ill? what the fuck is wrong with you people you act like this is hurtin him
Now: You tell me what happens to all mixtape rappers? (G-Unit is the only excception)
Old 08-26-2006, 09:02 PM   #39
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

have you even listened to Papoose? i mean have you seriously? every song on his mixtapes has creativity and meaning to it. You seriously think he's gonna stop doin that for his album? naw i don't think so

and bone collecta go fuck off every goddamn thread about paooose you hate on him it's like a repeating record that makes no sense shut the fuck up

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 08-26-2006, 09:03 PM   #40
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

U no I been sleepin on Papoose. I never really sat down and listened to him. Someone recommend some tracks I should check for...

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:06 PM   #41
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
have you even listened to Papoose? i mean have you seriously? every song on his mixtapes has creativity and meaning to it. You seriously think he's gonna stop doin that for his album? naw i don't think so

and bone collecta go fuck off every goddamn thread about paooose you hate on him it's like a repeating record that makes no sense shut the fuck up

Okay i must admit i ve heard some good stuff by him, but still: A record label like JIVE is going to want to control this album (no tracks like Sharades). If he would have signed with a label more Hip hop then yeah, but Jive: the home of Britney Spears, Back Street boy ETC...
Old 08-26-2006, 09:07 PM   #42
Found My Purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
U no I been sleepin on Papoose. I never really sat down and listened to him. Someone recommend some tracks I should check for...
check these out, these are just a few off the top of the head

Chess
Flashback
What The Fuck Is A Papoose
On The Real
The Next Nigga
In The Trenches
Take Em To War
Alphabetical Slaughter
Big & Pac Tribute
Bloody War
Sharades
Glaciers of Ice Freestyle
How About Some Hardcore Freestyle
I'm A Hustler Freestyle
Incredible Freestyle
Monopoly
Protect Ya Neck Freestyle
Usual Suspects pt 1
Victim
Victory Freestyle
Love is a Battlefield
Trials & Tribulations
Law Library (pt 1 & 2)

and there are plenty more if u listen to those and still think he's wack i can't help u, you just have no taste for good hip hop point blank

all the hate on Papoose is retarded this cat is ill

Old 08-26-2006, 09:09 PM   #43
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

I never said he was wack, just never checked him out. But I will now. Peace.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:10 PM   #44
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

hes boring

if this is NY's future yall need to step your game up real bad

Old 08-26-2006, 09:10 PM   #45
Found My Purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Okay i must admit i ve heard some good stuff by him, but still: A record label like JIVE is going to want to control this album (no tracks like Sharades). If he would have signed with a label more Hip hop then yeah, but Jive: the home of Britney Spears, Back Street boy ETC...
there are technically 4 major labels in the world:

Warner Music Group
EMI Group
Sony BMG
Universal Music Group

now every label that's major is under one of those umbrellas, think about it, every hip hop act shares a home with a act you would find "gay" or "wack"

its not something you should really focus on just think positively