news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Lyric Interpretation

Old 08-26-2006, 09:25 PM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default U-God on Iron God Chamber

yo, i guess U-G still got a problem with someone in the Wu (RZA?)

"You think we falling off, the beef's internal
All that bullshit we going through, it don't concern you"

what????????

wasup wit him now?!

he came correct on the track though!! cos people always hate on him, i thought he did pretty damn aight.

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:42 AM   #2
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

naw he sayin it none of peoples concern if there is animosity twordards certain members in the clan..they all brothers man...brothers fight..im sure if u have a brother yall scrap every now and then right???
Old 08-27-2006, 07:18 AM   #3
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

I love that part. U-God is coming clean about the problems the Wu's been having instead of pretending like they dont exist. Most wu-fans + rap fans know about some internal problems and Uey's just tellin them its cool and it aint there fuckin business.

I don't think he's still mad at anyone in the Wu. They seem to be cool. They are touring together.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:31 PM   #4
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

aah right, thats cool. i also liked the point he's coming face up with the internal beef(?)

yeah, i got a sister n we scrap.lol. i hope they all sort it out and finish the wu on a good note.

Aka. Living Proof
Old 08-27-2006, 01:49 PM   #5
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

he's talking to fans and critics.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 02:52 PM   #6
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
he's talking to fans and critics.
^agreed that's it fans and critics. He telling it to the rappers that are listening, who say the Wu has fallen off.

Last edited by rubyspirit; 08-27-2006 at 02:54 PM.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 06:15 PM   #7
wampus
Wolf in sheep clothes

wampus crouching tigerwampus crouching tiger

great track, i'm happy to see all members came perfect on last track (iron god chamber, it's what it is, the gride, street corner...) like in the good ol dayz
Old 08-27-2006, 08:03 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wampus View Post
great track, i'm happy to see all members came perfect on last track (iron god chamber, it's what it is, the gride, street corner...) like in the good ol dayz
all members perfect?
except for u-god obviously
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:00 AM   #9
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

^^ hell nah Uey came correct!!! (no homo)

where was an ODB appearance tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aka. Living Proof
Old 09-04-2006, 02:45 PM   #10
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Drunken Wu Masta why r you hatin' on baby u?? that's something that happens alot on this forum and it's beginin' to piss me off...look give credit where it's due
Old 09-06-2006, 12:32 AM   #11
23-18

23-18 grasshopper

Yeah U GOD came off ,great beginning ,the track singn youuuuuuuuu,youuuuuuuuuuu,youuuuuuuhaha!Thats whats up!
23-18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:42 AM   #12
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
Drunken Wu Masta why r you hatin' on baby u?? that's something that happens alot on this forum and it's beginin' to piss me off...look give credit where it's due
u god isnt very good, and his verse on iron god chamber was mediocre
rza killed it though
Old 09-06-2006, 05:44 AM   #13
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
u god isnt very good, and his verse on iron god chamber was mediocre
rza killed it though
yeah RZA tried to kill a fly and shot himself in the foot with that verse. that shit is straight-up throwing in the towell in the name of wu-tang. thats verse just amkes the whole song suck. the track plays, and you hear RZA come on, and people are like Is this a grown ass LIl' Romeo trying to rhyme?
I so hope hope RZA ws reading out of a children's bok when reording this, and didn't write it himself. The kindergarten kids wirte better evrses than this after an afternoon rap workclass by 50 Cent & Ja Rule.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:41 PM   #14
sonny getz
WTRB

sonny getz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
yeah RZA tried to kill a fly and shot himself in the foot with that verse. that shit is straight-up throwing in the towell in the name of wu-tang. thats verse just amkes the whole song suck. the track plays, and you hear RZA come on, and people are like Is this a grown ass LIl' Romeo trying to rhyme?
I so hope hope RZA ws reading out of a children's bok when reording this, and didn't write it himself. The kindergarten kids wirte better evrses than this after an afternoon rap workclass by 50 Cent & Ja Rule.
That's some ridiculous shit right there. RZA ain't nothin like lil' romeo, 50 cent, or ja rule, so go home with that fuckin talk. The verse is an explanation of the black god's origins and why he's an MC. Try to decipher his lyrics before you attack them.

"So please stop the bickery, you can't get rid of me
Wu Killa Bee, from now to infinity"

WU TANG RULES AGAIN
sonny getz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:38 PM   #15
ShaDynasty

rzas verse is fuckin dope
i found myself reciting it for about a week in my head