news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Lyric Interpretation

Old 08-28-2006, 09:53 AM   #1
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son
Question Put It On The Line

In Ghost and Trife's "Hustle Hard" off Put It On The Line, it sounds like they have a sample of 50 Cent for the hook? What I want to know is it really him? I find it strange they would use that with thier beef.
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:12 AM   #2
WuBaller

WuBaller grasshopper

yeah I also wonder...
Old 08-29-2006, 12:07 PM   #3
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Some one on here has to know this...
Old 08-29-2006, 02:20 PM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you have a part of it or whole the song i'll probably know whether it's him or not
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:27 PM   #5
Jon Quest

Jon Quest grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Jon Quest

its definetly him....thought i dont know for sure...it may be a guy that just sounds exactly like him
Jon Quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:38 PM   #6
pneumatic
The Preacher

If I think about it, I can up it when I get off work, but I think some one else on here could get to it before me.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:46 PM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

50Cent has a track with Papoose with the same title where he's singing: hustle hard, sell that crack, sell that pussy, holla back and that kinda stuff (what I said is just parts of it)
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 05:31 PM   #8
WuBaller

WuBaller grasshopper

http://rapidshare.de/files/31242999/...d-b2r.mp3.html
Old 08-29-2006, 06:56 PM   #9
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulipstheabbot View Post
In Ghost and Trife's "Hustle Hard" off Put It On The Line, it sounds like they have a sample of 50 Cent for the hook? What I want to know is it really him? I find it strange they would use that with thier beef.
its definetly him
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote