news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-27-2016, 03:32 PM   #1
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Molly Qerim Is Dating Former NBA Player Jalen Rose

Did ya'll Molly fans know about this? I saw a video about it on Youtube and I didn't know they were dating. Jalen is a lucky man. I wonder how they're gonna work out their long distance relationship since she lives in Connecticut where ESPN's First Take is and he lives in Los Angeles. Los Angeles has a ESPN NBA studio where Jalen, Chauncey Billups, Tracy Mcgrady and a white woman does the NBA games. I'm glad Tracy and the white woman replaced black woman Sage Steele(her hair is ugly LOL)and former NBA coach Doug Collins.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 04:34 PM   #2
Mister Yo
SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

Mister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killa

hey... i liked sage steel's hair. but realistically that might have been her only redeeming quality.

whos this molly character this thread needs more pics.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:50 PM   #3
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You don't know who Molly Qerim is? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I thought most men who are sports fans knew who she was. She's the hottest woman on ESPN. Believe that. Sarah Spain is the 2nd hottest woman on ESPN.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:52 PM   #4
beautifulcock
BIG DIPPER

beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.
beautifulcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 05:21 PM   #5
CharlesJones
-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've seen her before but i don't remember her name. She's not cute.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-27-2016, 05:37 PM   #6
hectis
Vik Slick

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've seen her before but i don't remember her name. She's not cute.
Jackie MacMullan
Old 10-27-2016, 09:47 PM   #7
Mister Yo
SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

Mister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killa

^^^^^

she was always on ah that show right before PTI, Before the Buzzer or some shit. ah ha Around the Horn. in short i hate her and her opinions she is terrible and a waste of space.

i still dont know these other bitches charles jones speaks of. i acutally stopped watching espn as it is hot garbage for sports nowadays. i stopped watching when soccer started making its way into the top ten every fucking day. now all i do is keep NBA TV on lock and thats all. one decent looking chick (Kristen Ledlow) and she packs the tits. but everything else is insightful conversations between NBA players and coaches... for the most part.

i thought she was sucking a dick in this pic lol

Old 10-28-2016, 02:30 PM   #8
beautifulcock
BIG DIPPER

beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like that black female sideline reporter for the nfl.
If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:04 PM   #9
hectis
Vik Slick

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who?
Old 11-20-2016, 12:16 PM   #10
beautifulcock
BIG DIPPER

There is a woman on around the horn show that looks like Justin Bieber.