news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-12-2009, 07:19 AM   #211
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
why are they (the ultimate fighter) promoting kimbo slice like he is a big deal, he sucks, watch he will lose his first fight on the show

thats y he is on the ultimate fighter and not in the ufc
to prove he can hang
spike is using it at a rating boost..white personally said he fucking sucks i wouldn't use him just to bring in ratings i want fighters..thats y he got to work his way up

forrst sucked what was that...most embarrassing ko in ufc
pen fight was ok
Kenny Florian is a bitch..dude kepped winning...oo he hit my eye with his figer...he hit the back of my head(4x) he said that one
bitch i hate him now

Johnny Hendricks vs. Amir Sadollah

was a bullshit fight...stopped way to early dude was getting up while being puched

and ref stopped it

only 2 things u can do stay on the ground protect or get up and fight back

what the fuck
dumb ref
thier should be a point system for the ref's the more point u got the more importent fights u can ref
less points unaird fights

and this ref should of lost points

haha

more on forrest

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...9333&zoneid=13

he suffered no injury's at all
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:33 AM   #212
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

his pride was injured

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:43 AM   #213
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea...hahaha

i lost a lil respect for dude..he needs to come out and say something
Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #214
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to make it worse was he lost to a walking away jab got up and ran back to the locker room (I bet lots of people were yelling "run Forrest run") and was not even injured, it would been better for him to have a jaw injury, but no he was a bitch. I bet he looked up and saw the spider on top the cage, and thought "oh fuck he is going to drop the big elbow on me fuck this am out of here"

Old 08-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #215
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

lol
Old 08-13-2009, 10:25 AM   #216
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

LOL @ Hectis for the run forest run comment.

That fight was just embarrassing. Silva got hit and realised Forrest didn't have any power so he just dropped the hands and begged Forrest to hit him. Then to drop him with that half jab as he was moving back? Crazy shit. Can Forrest recover from this?

BJ has been one of my top 3 fighters for years but he didn't look all that impressive against Florian. I was hoping he would come out and dominate but it didn't happen.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #217
VEGATHACHOSEN
Play Me Close & Ill Ox U

VEGATHACHOSEN iron monkeyVEGATHACHOSEN iron monkeyVEGATHACHOSEN iron monkeyVEGATHACHOSEN iron monkey
Arrow Strikeforce Carano VS Cyborg Live Stream

watch it here
http://thecryptonline.com/v3/index.p...rg-stream.html

www.thecryptonline.com
VEGATHACHOSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #218
hectis
Vic

thanks

Old 08-15-2009, 11:00 PM   #219
hectis
Vic

Cyborgis going to beat carano, but I hope am wrong

Old 08-15-2009, 11:30 PM   #220
DthAngel

DthAngel grasshopper

Damn Gina got beat up pretty bad. I don't know wtf she was thinking when she had the mount and didn't keep that position.

Gegard is a beast...he's gonna make some serious noise

"Who stole the Ninja Scroll? Foes face Jubei"

DthAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:39 PM   #221
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

she lost?
Old 08-16-2009, 12:16 AM   #222
hectis
Vic

yeah first round TKo; the ref stopped it right b4 the bell too

Babalu was crushed by Gegard

Old 08-18-2009, 09:39 PM   #223
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Gina lookin rough after that fight.

There should be two categories for women.

The feminine broads and the bulldyke shemales.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #224
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Gina lookin rough after that fight.

There should be two categories for women.

The feminine broads and the bulldyke shemales.
maybe she should asked for cyborg to be tested no not a drug test but a does she have a penis test

Old 08-18-2009, 10:06 PM   #225
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL...i guarantee her clit is at least 3 inches