news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #256
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Great UFC, Machida vs Shogun especially. It was like physical chess and the perfect match to show someone for a MMA demonstration. The decision for this match was a little puzzling. It was CLOSE however. Some people are exaggerating it like it was a clean sweep match, but really it that is reaching. However, I disagree with the decision. I called it 3-2 for Shogun. His gameplan was brilliant, and its amazing no other fighter has tried to fight Machida that way before.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #257
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

clearly the muy thai defeated tht karate man shogun gave it to him!
Old 10-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #258
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shogun should of won; it was close but a unanimous decision for Machida, C'MON SON!

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:15 PM   #259
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

for what I hear there will be a rematch

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #260
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

y'all are buggin.

Shogun won two rounds at most. The only round he clearly won was the last one. Machida won the first 2 easy, the third would have gone to Shogun, but he got beasted in the last 00:30. round 4 was close.

Shogun definitely put up a good fight and a unanimous decision was a surprise, but I'm sayin that Lyoto won the fight no matter how you look at it. Shogun had a good strategy and his kicking game was hard half the time, I think he deserves a rematch for sure, but Machida won the technical side of the fight, which is how he wins all of his decisions. Ignore joe rogan creaming his panties every time Shogun threw a kick and just watch the action; Machida gets in more hits and stayed smart and calculated for most of the fight.

Last edited by 5hundred&one; 10-25-2009 at 09:06 PM.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #261
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Lesnar has to pull out of his next fight, because of an illness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:18 PM   #262
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was not sold brock was going to win his next fight

Old 10-26-2009, 04:51 PM   #263
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

machida vs shogun was a great technical fight. if i saw that in the street id give it to shogun cuz at the end of the fight machida was hurt more. but yea you got to BEAT the champ to be champ.

definite rematch is needed
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #264
Megaherz
CHICKEN HEAD

Megaherz shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
y'all are buggin.

Shogun won two rounds at most. The only round he clearly won was the last one. Machida won the first 2 easy, the third would have gone to Shogun, but he got beasted in the last 00:30. round 4 was close.

Shogun definitely put up a good fight and a unanimous decision was a surprise, but I'm sayin that Lyoto won the fight no matter how you look at it. Shogun had a good strategy and his kicking game was hard half the time, I think he deserves a rematch for sure, but Machida won the technical side of the fight, which is how he wins all of his decisions. Ignore joe rogan creaming his panties every time Shogun threw a kick and just watch the action; Machida gets in more hits and stayed smart and calculated for most of the fight.
thank you, jesus fuckin christ people are crying over this fight way too much, and today i figured out what it is, watch the fight with sound/commentators, then turn your sound off and watch the fight again, you'll see why judges made the decisions that they did, i'm not saying machida dominated shogun, but he beat him fair and square

and yes, i'd like to see a re-match too
Old 10-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #265
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Lesnar has to pull out of his next fight, because of an illness.
he's suffering from a prolapsed anus and midget testicles

Shogun's gonna whip that ass next time, they should feed him Forrest first, help clear up any misconceptions about what a murderer he is.
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #266
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

I would have been happy for either fighter to have won as they are both anazing fighters (shogun was in pride and now is again) - but it sucks balls that the fight turned out that way

It will be interesting to see how both fighters adjust and what they will do differently in the rematch but Machida's invincibility has taken a big hit
Old 10-29-2009, 05:07 AM   #267
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
machida vs shogun was a great technical fight. if i saw that in the street id give it to shogun cuz at the end of the fight machida was hurt more. but yea you got to BEAT the champ to be champ.

definite rematch is needed
the rampage/griffin fight saids other wise, but the past is the past

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:14 AM   #268
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i tell u what tho..sho gave a fight...first time some one took the 1st round from machida
did wanna see a ko

when the fuck does gsp fight ...
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:46 AM   #269
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

gsp is injured so wont fight until next year
Old 10-30-2009, 08:49 AM   #270
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
first time some one took the 1st round from machida
that is a victory in its self