news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-03-2011, 08:09 AM   #631
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude are you drunk?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:39 AM   #632
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no i just woke up tho...y .....was it my wording or the subject matter
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #633
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol your wording, all good though. I'm just fuckin around

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #634
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha i wrote it thinking about breakfast so i was rushing ...and coffee
working on 3 hrs of sleep ... ..some times i work night...and morning time hits ...my body tells me hey its 8 am lets get up ...

updated it ..deleted some of the double words and some of the nonsense .i couldn't even make out haha

Last edited by 100pr00f; 05-03-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #635
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
i def wanna c gsp vs silva ....
me too

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:35 AM   #636
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

how do you guys rank the welters? i doubt anyone else could keep a match with shields standing that long which plays into jake's hands... but obviously koscheck, fitch, alves, penn etc have their own strengths... johnson looks to be the biggest underachiever so far...
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:55 AM   #637
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

lol you mean Rumble? Good mid-tier fighter but will forever be the Rich Franklin of w/w division. Kos is still a one dimensional wrestler with very basic, rudimentary stand up in predictable patterns, fitch is very much the same, enough stand up to get him close put his hands around you and molest you on the ground, alves is a brilliant striker with crap for counter wrestling and (lol) crappy sub defense (see alves vs fisher for details) Only one on the list I'm not really sure of is BJ, he's small for the division but much like Frankie Edgar it seems to be an advantage. If you could put Phil Baroni's aggression in BJ's body he'd never loose. at any weight. IMO
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:19 AM   #638
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

Nick Diaz is down to fight gsp...nick puts pro boixing to the side for the fight

looks like it will be nick diaz vs gsp ...i like that fight...

with silva fighting jon jones ..if he wins this up coming fight ...looks like we will have to wait next year for a silva vs gsp

for gsp after diaz..their will be no one els to fight..as he has beating all the great fighters at his weight class..dominating every fighter...even if he isn't finishing the fight,,,the fighters who face gsp cant even get 1 round on him except shields who got 2 rounds ending gsp's round winning streak...32 rounds straight no one could touch gsp ...32 rounds straight not one of the top 10 fighters in mma could touch gsp
also its been a very long time since some one has put him on his back

with a nick diaz fight i dont think nick will try a ground game as nick has been out boxing every one he has fought ....sounds like what gsp is is doing...but gsp will be able to take down nick with ease if gsp wanted to take it to the ground......i would like to see more ground work from gsp in the later rounds

sounds like im a gsp fan..its because i am

Last edited by 100pr00f; 05-06-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #639
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh KillaBee View Post
lol you mean Rumble? Good mid-tier fighter but will forever be the Rich Franklin of w/w division. Kos is still a one dimensional wrestler with very basic, rudimentary stand up in predictable patterns, fitch is very much the same, enough stand up to get him close put his hands around you and molest you on the ground, alves is a brilliant striker with crap for counter wrestling and (lol) crappy sub defense (see alves vs fisher for details) Only one on the list I'm not really sure of is BJ, he's small for the division but much like Frankie Edgar it seems to be an advantage. If you could put Phil Baroni's aggression in BJ's body he'd never loose. at any weight. IMO
they're still great fighters though... no one is anywhere near the perfect fighter, some just utilise their strengths better than others... i think in the ufc at the moment, shields is the number two welter ahead of koscheck (fitch is a smotherer to me... a takedown shouldn't count for anything if all you're going to do is drop your dead weight on a guy for three or four minutes)...

i agree with what you say about johnson as he stands but i still think it's because he has underachieved... whether it's because he's fighting too low or is ill disciplined, i don't know... he still potentially could move up in the ranks...
Old 05-06-2011, 10:29 AM   #640
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
Nick Diaz is down to fight gsp...nick puts pro boixing to the side for the fight

looks like it will be nick diaz vs gsp ...i like that fight...

with silva fighting jon jones ..if he wins this up coming fight ...looks like we will have to wait next year for a silva vs gsp

for gsp after diaz..their will be no one els to fight..as he has beating all the great fighters at his weight class..dominating every fighter...even if he isn't finishing the fight,,,the fighters who face gsp cant even get 1 round on him except shields who got 2 rounds ending gsp's round winning streak...32 rounds straight no one could touch gsp ...32 rounds straight not one of the top 10 fighters in mma could touch gsp
also its been a very long time since some one has put him on his back

with a nick diaz fight i dont think nick will try a ground game as nick has been out boxing every one he has fought ....sounds like what gsp is is doing...but gsp will be able to take down nick with ease if gsp wanted to take it to the ground......i would like to see more ground work from gsp in the later rounds

sounds like im a gsp fan..its because i am
gsp will sweep diaz... shields didn't deserve a round in that fight (not that gsp destroyed jake, he was just more aggressive and precise)... i'd actually like to see jake get another crack sometime down the line...

georges is awesome but the later the silva fight takes place the better... if gsp fights silva next, silva wins by a brutal tko early in the fight... gsp should tune up against at least one tough but beatable middleweight before he goes after silva...
Old 05-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #641
Clan Destine

Clan Destine crouching tigerClan Destine crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by the insignificant View Post
how do you guys rank the welters? i doubt anyone else could keep a match with shields standing that long which plays into jake's hands... but obviously koscheck, fitch, alves, penn etc have their own strengths... johnson looks to be the biggest underachiever so far...
After GSP, I would probably put Shields, Fitch, I guess BJ up there and then Koscheck, also, Nate Marquardt has actually moved down to WW and will be fighting Rumble apparently (probably the most weight ever for a WW fight).

But I see Fitch and Shields as #2 and #3 (Shields would win that fight I think).

But no one in the division has anything for GSP. He needs to move up or something. Diaz fight would look like the Hardy/ BJ II fights. Diaz has shit take down defense, no kicks, isn't THAT dangerous off his back and loses against good wrestlers.

I agree that GSP's mentality seems to be pretty frail. The problem is he is too good and too prepared for anybody to make him worry enough and crumble.
Clan Destine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:05 AM   #642
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

marquardt @ ww is gonna look like a jew from schindler's list IMO
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:26 AM   #643
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would like to see silva fight bones jones who I think could get the upset

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #644
Clan Destine

Clan Destine crouching tigerClan Destine crouching tiger

Who would the upset be for? Trust me, Anderson doesn't want any piece of Bones. Bones has everything covered in this fight. His range alone would win him a decision, but factor in his takedowns and his ever-improving stand up (hello, he just tooled Shogun), AND his weight advantage, and you have to figure Silva would get mauled.
Clan Destine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:21 AM   #645
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan Destine View Post
Who would the upset be for? Trust me, Anderson doesn't want any piece of Bones. Bones has everything covered in this fight. His range alone would win him a decision, but factor in his takedowns and his ever-improving stand up (hello, he just tooled Shogun), AND his weight advantage, and you have to figure Silva would get mauled.
For one thing, Silva has a MUCH better stand up game than Bone Jones does right now. Bones has a reach advantage over everyone, so that's a given. He's physically bigger (he could actually be a heavyweight if he wanted to) so that's also a given. Jones obviously hasn't fought the same level of competition as Silva has (but then again, the same could be said about Shogun, and you see what happened there). It would be an interesting fight, but most are reaching if you think what happened to Shogun would happen to Silva against Jones.

Silva vs Jones, at this point, certainly does interest me more than Silva vs GSP after seeing GSP's reaction to damage (and this is BEFORE the eyepoke, btw). GSP doesn't want any piece of Silva.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote