news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #661
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Yeah Carwin had a decent g choke with about 10 seconds left but was losing it as time ran out. I personally would have stopped the fight towards the end of the 1st round if I was referee. Carwin was getting obliterated! He was really even trying to defend himself. I know there was only 10 or 15 seconds left in the round, and I credit Carwin with recovering and continuing the fight. He got his ass kicked real bad, but he hung in there.

Last edited by RUSHING PLATYPUS; 06-12-2011 at 04:54 PM.
RUSHING PLATYPUS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #662
roodyp4364
CHICKEN HEAD

roodyp4364 shaolin monk

Sick card tonight. Prelims start in 30 mins on facebook. The remaining prelims air on Spike TV at 5pm Pacific.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #663
roodyp4364
CHICKEN HEAD

roodyp4364 shaolin monk

If Wanderlei Silva vs Chris Leben doesn't excite you...do me a favor and kill yourself.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #664
seywhat
CHICKEN HEAD

seywhat crouching tiger

for real though, that shits gonna be crazy.

n i cant believe aint noone said nuttin bout that fuckin massive knockout from kongo like last week, muhfucker got dropped twice n come back n laid out barry, i dont think he could even stand for the decision
Old 07-19-2011, 03:51 AM   #665
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

id rather shit razorblades than watch Tito rashad II, kongo fight was fun, Marquardt's testicles haven't dropped from his back so off to japan he goes and Diaz GSPee Pee should be badass.

........and WAR FUCKING CANPAGE. I hope he pee's in bones' ass and shits on his windshield
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #666
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 08-01-2011, 09:35 AM   #667
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what are some much have matches

sidenote: i hope jone kick rampage ass
Old 08-04-2011, 08:46 PM   #668
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

back to back to back loses for fedor...he got knocked out for the first time ...by Henderson
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #669
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

smh

whats some good strikeforce matches of old?
Old 08-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #670
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

need a stream insta-rep and i wont call yuo a fag anymore
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #671
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NeED A FUXING LINK
Old 08-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #672
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

fuck yall i got it

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 08-06-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:57 AM   #673
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Old 08-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #674
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

^damn you beat me to it

something seems off about tito
Old 08-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #675
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
UFC Primetime has become a big hit leading up to some of the promotion’s marquee bouts. The series follows two main event fighters on a three-part, behind the scenes journey leading up to their fight.

For UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, the series is old hat. He’s taken part in the promotional vehicle several times. There’s a reason for that. St-Pierre is one of the most popular fighters in the sport, and he realizes that partaking in such promotional tools only helps to drive his popularity, and value, threw the roof.

And it looks like St-Pierre will once again take part in UFC Primetime for his upcoming title defense against former Strikeforce welterweight champion Nick Diaz at UFC 137 on Oct. 29 in Las Vegas.

“Yeah, (St-Pierre vs. Diaz) probably would be (the next UFC Primetime),” UFC president Dana White told MMAWeekly.com on Saturday night in Philadelphia. “It’d be interesting with Diaz… to follow him for more than 10 minutes.”

The thing about Diaz is he’s never been one to play the promotional game all that much. He doesn’t like to do interviews. He doesn’t like to hype fights. But he loves to fight and he’s damn good at it.

Diaz being Diaz is as appealing to television ratings as it is a nightmare for the UFC’s promotional staff. He’s notorious among the media for being late for interviews and conference calls, if he bothers to show up at all.

“It’s gonna be very unpredictable,” said White. “I don’t ask him to say anything special, to change who he is or whatever, but you’ve heard me say it a million times, give me that much. Play the game. Do what you’re supposed to do professionally and this will all work out.”

As White stated, he’s not asking Diaz to all of a sudden like unicorns and rainbows, he’s asking him to put up with the film crews, partake in interviews, and in general, promote the fight.

He doesn’t even have to read Dale Carnegie’s “How to Win Friends and Influence People.”

“I don’t ever ask anybody to not be themselves,” stated White. “I don’t ever tell people what to say. I don’t ever do anything like that. He is who he is and he can be who he is, but you have to play by the rules.”

And if he doesn’t? Well, that could make for the most dramatic UFC Primetime yet.

http://mmaweekly.com/gsp-and-nick-di...-play-the-game