news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #721
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Just to clarify, I hate to agree with Dana that he was glad that the FIRST fight (ya know, the introduction to UFC being on FOX) didn't turn out to be the gorefest (although, one of the best fights ever) that was Shogun/Henderson. The idea is that the INTRODUCTION (not every fight ever, but the INTRODUCTION) to UFC on FOX thankfully didn't end up that way. I see where Dana is going with it in terms of trying to ease the average TV viewer (and no, not just people who are into fighting as a whole, Dana is trying to grab more than just those people) into the UFC. For me, and most on here, we don't give a fuck about that. We want all fights to go the way that Shogun/Henderson did. But I SEE what Dana meant by that comment. That is all.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #722
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Chris Leben suspended for one year after failing ufc 138 drug test

Quote:
Zuffa, LLC, owner of the Ultimate Fighting Championship® (“the UFC®”), today released information stating that middleweight fighter Chris Leben tested positive for Oxycodone and Oxymorphone following his Nov. 5 loss to Mark Munoz in the main event of UFC® 138 in Birmingham, England.

As a result of the positive test, Leben will be suspended from fighting for one (1) year.

“I like Chris and I want him to do well, but based on his actions, he's been suspended for one year,” UFC President Dana White said. “If he needs professional help, we are going to be there for him. We want to see him succeed not only in the Octagon, but in his personal life.”

“I would like to make it known that I fully accept this suspension and apologize for embarrassing the UFC, my friends and family, and sport of mixed martial arts,” Leben said. “I’m learning that I’m my own worst enemy sometimes. I can’t succeed in the Octagon or in life behaving this way. I’ve got to make some real changes over the next year and I’m going to focus on getting my life and career back on track. Again, I’m sorry to the UFC and fans that’ve supported me since my days on The Ultimate Fighter.”

The remaining 19 fighters on the UFC® 138 card all passed their post fight drug tests
Old 11-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #723
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--Chael Sonnen and Arianny Celeste engage in war of words

Chael Sonnen knows how to start a fight. Though his sharp words are usually aimed at UFC middleweight champ Anderson Silva and anyone who supports Silva, he turned towards UFC Octagon Girl Arianny Celeste when asked about her in an interview to promote the World MMA Awards.

He was asked who he is supporting for Ring Girl of the Year in the awards ceremony that will take place in Las Vegas on Wednesday.

We only had one and that was Chandella [Powell]. The other was the IQ card girl. Arianny [Celeste] kind of walks around and holds up her latest test score. One time when there was a title fight, she got all the way up to five and we were very proud of her.

Ouch. Celeste and Sonnen then sparred on Twitter with messages that have been deleted. Celeste started:

Hey what's ur name.. after @spideranderson kicks your [expletive]..u won't even be able to count to 5!! Get ready to kiss brazils [expletive]!

And Sonnen's reply:

Seems easy to wear a bikini and seems easy to walk in a circle, but try walking in a circle while wearing a bikini. Talented girl.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #724
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

lol @ Sonnen always acting like he's the greatest fighter in the world and shit. The guys record in the UFC is 5-4. Arianny's taint >>>>> Sonnen.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #725
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Overeem is gonna put Brock in the ground son!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #726
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im thinking the same shit
Old 12-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #727
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think brock will win with ko ...thats if his ass dosnt explode from his body
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #728
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hope mayhem knocks the fuck out of that faggot bisping.

michael bisping = one of the top three faggot fucks in mma. trained fighter with the heart of a true bitch!!

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #729
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Brock will manhandle Overeem.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #730
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
A key welterweight matchup is in the works between Thiago Alves (19-8 MMA, 11-5 UFC) and Martin Kampmann (18-5 MMA, 9-4 UFC).

MMAjunkie.com (UFC blog for UFC news, UFC rumors, fighter interviews and event previews/recaps | MMAjunkie.com) has confirmed with sources close to the fighters that at least one of the fighters has agreed matchup, which is expected to take place at an as-yet-unannounced March 3 event.

The matchup was first reported by MMAWeekly.com.

"It was the fight I asked for, and I know UFC fans will love it," Alves told Tatame."He has just defeated Rick Story, who had beat me before, so it's a good fight for me."

Alves looks to build on the strength of a UFC 138 submission win over the previously unbeaten Papy Abedi. The popular American Top Team product is just 2-3 in his past five outings, but that run includes losses to UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, perennial contender Jon Fitch and recent up-and-comer Rick Story.

Meanwhile, Kampmann recently snapped a two-fight losing streak with a UFC 139 decision win over Story. The impressive win came on the heels of two controversial decision losses to Diego Sanchez and Jake Shields.

While Alves has committed to the contest, Kampmann, at least publicly, hasn't yet done the same.

"I haven't talked with UFC yet, and I don't have a date or opponent," Kampmann stated on his Twitter account. "Alves is a possibility, but so [are] a lot guys. I will let you know!"
Old 12-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #731
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Anyone watching the TUF Finale? This has been an awesome card.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #732
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Wow, Jason Miller looked like shit. That was a disappointing ending to an otherwise great show. Dodson looked awesome, and Diego's submission on Bermudez was sick.

Old 12-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #733
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

prolly the best card this year...all fights were dope ...except the main event...both fighters were slow and out of shape. wanted miller to win like the other 98% of mma viewers lol but dude was way gased out..both fighters are heavy drinkers and i feel they didnt take this shit the way ufc wants them too
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #734
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ that main event

mayhem is a side show...

always has been...

his highlight is almost choking out jake shields..

this is what happens when hes not fighting cans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude needs to thank god for mtv cuz i dont see many winnable fights for him at 185 in the ufc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was some of the sorriest striking ive seen in a main event...

as for bisping... that was weak... he had dude in full clinch and couldnt drop him with knees?!!?!?!!?!?

bisping will get wrecked by just about any MW in the top 10... hes technical but he looked sloppy as fuck and hes got NO power...

i wish leben didnt get suspended...

cuz leben would destroy the bisping we saw last night!!!!!!!!!

shit id like to see wand get another crack at KO ing mike
i see vitor killing bisping.. any top level guy will hurt him...

shit give mr. stann bisping... stann will put him to sleep....

i hope dana feeds his british cash cow to the wolves...

chael would pound him underground and anderson might kill him in the ring...

time to enter the dragon... 140

machida vs jones

cant bet against jones at this point the kid trashes everyone and makes it look easy but lyoto is a force..

mir vs nog

head says mir heart says nog.. nog is a hard 35, he is broken from fighting and still out there..

tito vs lil nog

gotta say tito.. i think this will be a great fight, very similar styles..

140 looks like a great card...
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #735
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Quote:
Via @danawhite "GSP blown acl will be out for 10 mos. Now Condit vs Diaz for the interim welterweight title on Feb 4th in Las Vegas!!"
Damn, I was really looking forward to Diaz vs. GSP. Diaz and Condit should still be a good scrap, but this is disappointing news.