news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-07-2012, 03:14 PM   #841
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #842
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOl at dude going for the single leg takedown
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:22 AM   #843
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Real nice main card on FX tonight. Should be some good scraps.

Demetrious Johnson vs. Ian McCall - flyweight-tourney opening round
Charlie Brenneman vs. Erick Silva
Josh Neer vs. Mike Pyle
Scott Jorgensen vs. Eddie Wineland

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #844
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahha this youtube show is hilarious

Old 06-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #845
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Old 06-24-2012, 11:19 PM   #846
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Good performance on a sleeper-of-a-card at UFC 147, Wandi had a good effort, Franklin shows he's got a fuckin' chin, dunno if I'd have given Rich a "U" decision, I'd have given a very close "split" considering Wandi was the closest one of the 2 getting a finish. Rich had a good round in the 3rd, but not close enough to finish IMO, and I'd like to see a Franklin Silva III.

Overall, I'd say a 3 out of 5 star card only because the Silva/Franklin fight was worth watching, and the Werdum TKO was decent.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #847
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default OneFC: Roger Huerta Soccer Kicked To The Head by Zorobabel Moreira

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hxpR49tf33E#t=585
@10:00

Old 06-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #848
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
Good performance on a sleeper-of-a-card at UFC 147, Wandi had a good effort, Franklin shows he's got a fuckin' chin, dunno if I'd have given Rich a "U" decision, I'd have given a very close "split" considering Wandi was the closest one of the 2 getting a finish. Rich had a good round in the 3rd, but not close enough to finish IMO, and I'd like to see a Franklin Silva III.

Overall, I'd say a 3 out of 5 star card only because the Silva/Franklin fight was worth watching, and the Werdum TKO was decent.
Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with UFC 147, but since the card didn't look that great on paper I didn't expect much anyway. A couple of the prelim fights were pretty solid and I was getting amped up with Wandy had Rich almost finished at one point. At least the main event brought the card up a notch. I can't wait to see Silva take out Sonnen at 148.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:51 PM   #849
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I missed 147 -__-

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:53 PM   #850
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ you didn't miss much, Aside from the Wandi/Franklin fight, the only other main card match that was worth watching was the Werdum fight
Old 06-26-2012, 01:00 AM   #851
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

I wouldve liked to see Wandy win but I aint mad that Franklin won. It would be good for the sport to have him run for the belt again.

Damn I didnt know Huerta lost like that, brutal kick!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #852
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

source: fightersonlymagazine.co.uk

“I guess Wanderlei will be able to fight in October but I only want that my next bout that accredits me to dispute the belt. I don’t know, maybe Michael Bisping. I was only defeated once recently, by Anderson Silva, and all my wins were very convincing.

“I don’t pick fights. There are people who say ‘If they give me this guy, I would rather be fired’! I was even talking about it with Dana White. How can anybody choose their fight? Obviously some managers force things for their athletes go up in the career but I want to make a fight that interests the public. I already am in the end of my career, so I want to do one more fight and go for the belt,” he said.

“Joe Rogan spoke with me that it makes all sense, unless Hector Lombard wins very well over Tim Boetsch. And Lorenzo Fertitta told me that I would dispute the title if I had beat Wanderlei.”

“I don’t know how long I will stay in this division. I wanted to do more two or three fights. If my body will no longer permit this big weight cutting, I will go up (to 205-lbs). I am not afraid of Jon Jones or somebody else... Its not for me to choose my opponents.”
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #853
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

July 7, 2012 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Announced Bouts

The following fights have been confirmed by UFC.com, but not yet added to the Official Fight Card.
Middleweight Championship bout: Anderson Silva (c) vs. Chael Sonnen
Bantamweight Championship bout: Dominick Cruz (c) vs. Urijah Faber
Light Heavyweight bout: Tito Ortiz vs Forrest Griffin
Middleweight bout: Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le
Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Tim Boetsch
Welterweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Bantamweight bout: Renan Barão vs. Ivan Menjivar
Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Fabrício Camões
Middleweight bout: Constantinos Philippou vs. Riki Fukuda
Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #854
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DIDNT KNO MY NIGGA CUNG LE WAS FIGHTING HOPEFULLY HE STARTS HIS UFC WINNING STREAK WIT FRANKLIn

AND IM AGO FOR TITO SINCE EVERYONE HATES HiM

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #855
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Big Smokes posted an out of date fight card. This is the official lineup:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
Champ Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen (for middleweight title)
Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz
Patrick Cote vs. Cung Le
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Demian Maia
Chad Mendes vs. Cody McKenzie
Mike Easton vs. Ivan Menjivar

PRELIMINARY CARD (FX)
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Gleison Tibau
Fabricio Camoes vs. Melvin Guillard
Riki Fukuda vs. Constantinos Philippou
John Alessio vs. Shane Roller

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
Yoislandy Izquierdo vs. Rafaello Oliveira