0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2012, 01:37 AM   #871
theheavens
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: DETROIT
Posts: 3,314
Rep Power: 0
theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
well-rounded?

Junior Dos Santos.

I don't see anyone coming even close to beating him right now
wtf you talking about? Cain will probably beat him in the rematch. the lucky guy landed the first punch and won the fight, period. there was no skill involved
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:21 AM   #872
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/
 
OlympiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 428
Rep Power: 0
OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
Anderson Silva is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. Fuck people who say it's Jon Jones, Fuck people who say it's GSP, fuck people who say it's Frankie Edgar, Urijah Faber, whoever, whatever, Anderson Silva just got his 16th straight win, his 10th title defense, this dude is fucking unreal......

Yea, I used to be a doubter of Anderson, but I Believe the hype now....
Worst division in the sport. He could be the "best pound-for-pound fighter in the world", it's not his fault it's the worst, but GSP's resume >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Silva's. Not to mention Jones has already beaten better quality opponents in his last few fights than Silva has ever faced in his life.
__________________
RISEN.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:00 AM   #873
KATO
Hidden Warrior
 
KATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brit Reid's guest house
Posts: 707
Rep Power: 10
KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
wtf you talking about? Cain will probably beat him in the rematch. the lucky guy landed the first punch and won the fight, period. there was no skill involved
"He was Lucky he landed the first punch"...........are you seriously going to use that as a valid statement?......that's the dumbest comment I've ever seen; "no skill involved?" Really......because the dude looked pretty good on the serving end of an ass-whooping Cain has never experienced before.......there's no such thing as "luck" in this sport, everyone has a punchers chance. I mean Chuck Liddell was considered unbeatable for half-a-decade, and then he got knocked the fuck out 3 times consecutively by Shogun, Rashad Evans, and Rich Franklin; but I guess they were all lucky right? You must be a Cain fanboy.........and though I like and respect Cain, the same result will happen again in their rematch, I GUARANTEE it.....



Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Worst division in the sport. He could be the "best pound-for-pound fighter in the world", it's not his fault it's the worst, but GSP's resume >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Silva's. Not to mention Jones has already beaten better quality opponents in his last few fights than Silva has ever faced in his life.
LMAO! worst division in the sport?!?!?!

Lets look at the list of active UFC Middleweights:

Anderson Silva
Chael Sonnen
Vitor Belfort
Wanderlei Silva
Chris Leben
Rich Franklin (though a 205er,he said he may return to the weight class)
Yushin Okami
Brian Stann
Ed Herman
Patrick Cote
Mark Munoz
Rousmir Palhares
Cung Le
Court McGee
Jake Shields
Chris Weidman
Constantinos Phillopou

etc etc

And that's not naming the rest. GSP resume over Andersons?!?!?!? I see......lets look at this:

GSP resume: (24 fights) 22 wins 2 losses

8 wins by KO
5 by submission
9 by decision

currently on a 9 fight win streak, and has had 6 title defenses against:

Jon Fitch
BJ Penn
Thiago Alves
Dan Hardy
Josh Koschek
Jake Shields

also holds notable wins over Matt Hughes (2X), Matt Serra, Sean Sherk, Frank Trigg, Karo Parysian and BJ Penn (in a none title fight)

NOW

Anderson Silva's resume: (36 fights) 32 wins 4 losses

19 by KO
6 by submission
7 by decision

currently on a 16 fight win streak, and 10 straight title defenses against:

Travis Luter (though turned into a non-title fight after Luter missed weight)
Nate Marquardt
Rich Franklin
Dan Henderson
Patrick Cote
Thales Leites
Demian Maia
Chael Sonnen (2x)
Vitor Belfort
Yushin Okami

And holds notable wins over: Forrest Griffin, Rich Franklin (in his first tile shot), Chris Leben, Jeremy Horn, Carlos Newton

GSP has fought better quality opponents?

- Dan Hardy is not even a top 10 fighter, nor should he have deserved that title shot
- Koschek is a one dimensional, cheap piece of trash who hasn't done anything significant in the sport other than be apart of the first season of TUF, and become a coach in it.
- Jon Fitch is the king of not finishing fights, or at least comes second to GSP himself
- Thiago Alves though can be impressive, is not anywhere close to title contention, and was humiliated by GSP looking like an amateur
- Jake Shields, aka "Pillow Fists" is a boring sack of crap, who's over-hyped skill and reputation got him an undeserving title shot, and made GSP's face look like it hit a brick wall when Shields ins known to have weak punches, and standup technique

The only quality opponent GSP has fought who ever came close to a title shot is BJ Penn plain and simple.

Whether you're an Anderson hater, or just a really big GSP fanboy doesn't avoid the fact that GSP doesn't finish fights, is boring as shit to watch, and has a reputation for greasing as well as being a lay-and-pray wrestler who's more interested in KEEPIGN the belt, rather then DEFENDING it.

At least you know what to expect in an Anderson fight, usually a huge TKO of sorts, but I guess you can say the same about GSP knowing it's going to go to a 5 round snore fest.






Am I talking to casual fans here or what? Can someone make a valid remark that makes sense please, so a relevant argument or discussion can be made?



__________________
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:35 AM   #874
THE MASON
Winter is Coming
 
THE MASON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Temple of the King
Posts: 12,250
Rep Power: 128
THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Silva = most overrated figther in the UFC

UFC in general bores me. too many shitty rules, no stomps? no knees to the head on the ground?

Pride FC was the pinnicle of MMA, especially the Bushido tourneys.
__________________

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:20 AM   #875
hectis
Vic
 
hectis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 11,601
Rep Power: 43
hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Silva is not overrated
__________________


Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #876
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user
 
PALEFORCE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,695
Rep Power: 0
PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

silva dominates, i cant recall seeing dude with a black eye or bloody lip even when chael dominated him ffor 4 1/2 rounds
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #877
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/
 
OlympiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 428
Rep Power: 0
OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
LMAO! worst division in the sport?!?!?!
Arguably. You have to be one retarded MW fanboy fag to even argue it not being one the weakest division though.

Quote:
Lets look at the list of active UFC Middleweights:

Anderson Silva
Chael Sonnen
Vitor Belfort
Wanderlei Silva
Chris Leben
Rich Franklin (though a 205er,he said he may return to the weight class)
Yushin Okami
Brian Stann
Ed Herman
Patrick Cote
Mark Munoz
Rousmir Palhares
Cung Le
Court McGee
Jake Shields
Chris Weidman
Constantinos Phillopou

etc etc
I know the rosters and not impressed.

In any case, all that I will add is that Silva suffers from not having a huge victory over another legend in his prime.

Fedor beat Nog a couple of times and CC once. Both those guys were generally considered the #2 HW at the time and absolutely fearedin the division.

GSP had to overcome a dominant champ in Hughes to get the belt.

Silva had to beat Franklin but that isn't the same. Rich is a nice guy and a good fighter but MW reallydid suck when he was champ. Silva also beat Hendo (looks better now that he has had a career resurgence but Hendo hasn't been great at 185 in a while) and Vitor (nobody questions his talent but he hasn't been considered dominant since the UFC allowed guys to wear shoes in the cage).

Not Silva's fault of course. But that lack of a true rival to overcome probably leads some people to view the division as weak (but is undoubtedly improving)

Quote:
And that's not naming the rest. GSP resume over Andersons?!?!?!? I see......lets look at this:

GSP resume: (24 fights) 22 wins 2 losses

8 wins by KO
5 by submission
9 by decision

currently on a 9 fight win streak, and has had 6 title defenses against:

Jon Fitch
BJ Penn
Thiago Alves
Dan Hardy
Josh Koschek
Jake Shields

also holds notable wins over Matt Hughes (2X), Matt Serra, Sean Sherk, Frank Trigg, Karo Parysian and BJ Penn (in a none title fight)

NOW

Anderson Silva's resume: (36 fights) 32 wins 4 losses

19 by KO
6 by submission
7 by decision

currently on a 16 fight win streak, and 10 straight title defenses against:

Travis Luter (though turned into a non-title fight after Luter missed weight)
Nate Marquardt
Rich Franklin
Dan Henderson
Patrick Cote
Thales Leites
Demian Maia
Chael Sonnen (2x)
Vitor Belfort
Yushin Okami

And holds notable wins over: Forrest Griffin, Rich Franklin (in his first tile shot), Chris Leben, Jeremy Horn, Carlos Newton

GSP has fought better quality opponents?

- Dan Hardy is not even a top 10 fighter, nor should he have deserved that title shot
- Koschek is a one dimensional, cheap piece of trash who hasn't done anything significant in the sport other than be apart of the first season of TUF, and become a coach in it.
- Jon Fitch is the king of not finishing fights, or at least comes second to GSP himself
- Thiago Alves though can be impressive, is not anywhere close to title contention, and was humiliated by GSP looking like an amateur
- Jake Shields, aka "Pillow Fists" is a boring sack of crap, who's over-hyped skill and reputation got him an undeserving title shot, and made GSP's face look like it hit a brick wall when Shields ins known to have weak punches, and standup technique

The only quality opponent GSP has fought who ever came close to a title shot is BJ Penn plain and simple.
Defiantly a lot of down playing in your post.

GSP dethroning Matt Hughes > Anderson Silva's MMA career. GSP dethroned MMA's pound for pound king. He also defeated several true contenders in Fitch, Alves and Sherk (at the time). Hell, even BJ Penn is a more impressive win than anyone Silva has beaten.

Quote:
Whether you're an Anderson hater, or just a really big GSP fanboy doesn't avoid the fact that GSP doesn't finish fights, is boring as shit to watch, and has a reputation for greasing as well as being a lay-and-pray wrestler who's more interested in KEEPIGN the belt, rather then DEFENDING it. At least you know what to expect in an Anderson fight, usually a huge TKO of sorts, but I guess you can say the same about GSP knowing it's going to go to a 5 round snore fest.
How bout neither? And who gives a fuck how he fights? He delivers nonetheless you fucking hypocrite, you're clearly showing GSP hate and Silva dickriding all in this post.

And I feel the same about the post below. You're making the rest of the Silva dickriders look bad.



Am I talking to casual fans here or what? Can someone make a valid remark that makes sense please, so a relevant argument or discussion can be made?



[/QUOTE]
__________________
RISEN.

Last edited by OlympiQ; 07-08-2012 at 09:58 AM.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:21 AM   #878
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/
 
OlympiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 428
Rep Power: 0
OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Silva is not overrated
Silva is very overrated imo. But a great fighter nonetheless.
__________________
RISEN.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:38 AM   #879
KATO
Hidden Warrior
 
KATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brit Reid's guest house
Posts: 707
Rep Power: 10
KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa
Default

^ wow, your thread is overflowing with angry emotions, hahaha you mad bro?



Chill, it's just the internet.

Your opinion is yours, but that doesn't mean you gotta get all on your man-period about it.

Thanks for the input

The middleweight division is by far not the worst, if anything the Lightheavyweight I'd consider the worst considering it's a shell of its former self.

Matt Hughes though regarded as one of the greats was never at a point considered best pound for pound; too much competition during the Frank Shamrock/Tito Ortiz/Randy Couture era to say that, not to mention the fighters from PRIDE like Fedor and Noguiera or Wanderlei.

And for the record, I don't hate GSP, I'm Canadian dude that's like saying we hate Gretzky......but as far as preference? I'd watch an ANderson Fight 10 out of 10 times, and it doesn't matter if a person "delivers" just like in the music business bro, it's not about how many records you sell, but the "quality" of your talent, and lying on a dude for 15-25min. doesn't define greatness; it's the highlight reel of a legacy you leave behind, which is why the Chuck Liddell's, Cro Cops, and the Wandi's will forever be remembered in a manner different from the HUghe's or the GSP's
__________________

Last edited by KATO; 07-08-2012 at 10:46 AM.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:55 AM   #880
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/
 
OlympiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 428
Rep Power: 0
OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
^ wow, your thread is overflowing with angry emotions, hahaha you mad bro?

Chill, it's just the internet.

Your opinion is yours, but that doesn't mean you gotta get all on your man-period about it.

Thanks for the input
Awww, are your feelings hurt, jordan? Stop being so damn sensitive.

.....How bout you reread your original reply to mines and tell me whether you didn't warrant that type of response. Talk about hypocrisy.
Quote:
The middleweight division is by far not the worst, if anything the Lightheavyweight I'd consider the worst considering it's a shell of its former self.
I never said it was "by far" the weakest division. In fact, I even used the word "Arguably". There's no denying MW being one of the weaker divisions.

Quote:
Matt Hughes though regarded as one of the greats was never at a point considered best pound for pound; too much competition during the Frank Shamrock/Tito Ortiz/Randy Couture era to say that, not to mention the fighters from PRIDE like Fedor and Noguiera or Wanderlei.
What does this have to do with the topic at hand? Name a opponent Silva has defeated more impressive than GSP dethroning Matt Hughes.

Quote:
And for the record, I don't hate GSP, I'm Canadian dude that's like saying we hate Gretzky......but as far as preference? I'd watch an ANderson Fight 10 out of 10 times, and it doesn't matter if a person "delivers" just like in the music business bro, it's not about how many records you sell, but the "quality" of your talent, and lying on a dude for 15-25min. doesn't define greatness; it's the highlight reel of a legacy you leave behind, which is why the Chuck Liddell's, Cro Cops, and the Wandi's will forever be remembered in a
manner different from the HUghe's or the GSP's
I believe that's my entire point. GSP has more "quality" wins than Silva.

Level of competition matters. He's had a good MW run but that's a weak division. Some of his opponents did very little to deserve a top 10 status and get a title shot.

-Travis Lutter: He was 9-3, and had 0 top ten wins.
-Nate Marquardt: Had one fight in 2007 to earn his shot against Silva by beating Dean Lister.
-Patrick Cote: With a record of 13-5. He was in a 5 fight win streak, although he didn't beat anybody in the top 10. He earned his shot by beating Almeida who had 2 fights in 4 years.
-Thales Leites: Got his shot by beating Marquardt by point deduction.
-Demian Maia: Earned his shot by getting KOed by Marquardt and then beating Jim Miller
-Vitor Belfort: Earned his shot without fighting at MW. Hasn't had a top 10 win in 7 years.

Thisis not meant to discredit or anything, but just to have an objective view. Jones' 3 title defenses have been arguably more impressive than all of Anderson's due to the level of competition he faced.
__________________
RISEN.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:06 PM   #881
check two
N.I.
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 33,562
Rep Power: 10
check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

They said silva was dominated in both fights with that guy, and that if the guy would have connected on that backwards punch or whatever it's called, he would have probably won right then.
__________________











Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #882
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!
 
RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,630
Rep Power: 0
RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms
Default

Congrats to Silva. Unquestionably one of the greatest MMA fighters ever!

Congrats to Tito Ortiz for a great career! Many enjoyable fights. You entertained fight fans very well during your career. True champion and a hall of famer for sure!
__________________
RUSHING PLATYPUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #883
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER
 
GRANDMASSIVE.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: WASHINGTON D.C. , VA CATS
Posts: 1,925
Rep Power: 25
GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.
Default

Santos lucky? I would have to disagree also. Santos boxing is top notch & just a good all around fighter. The only 1 I can see beating him is Overeem imo. Ive been following him since the Pride days I always thought he was underrated. Cain is good too. I wouldnt be suprised if he got the title but but I just dont see it happening.
As far as Anderson Silva, Ive never been a fan of his, but nobody cant deny that he has been completely dominant over the years. Im a GSP fan myself but he is P4P the best right now. He may be overrated to some but he has the track record for it. I would like to see GSP comeback win a few a maybe, a BIG maybe , have him fight Silva. peace.
__________________
GRANDMASSIVE AKA HIGH PRIEST
RAW CHRIST SHABAZZ

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #884
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/
 
OlympiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 428
Rep Power: 0
OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta
Default

Silva vs. GSP should have already happened if Dana White wasn't such a ego maniac.
__________________
RISEN.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #885
Big Smokes
Livin It Up
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 739
Rep Power: 0
Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
silva dominates, i cant recall seeing dude with a black eye or bloody lip even when chael dominated him ffor 4 1/2 rounds
lol agreed
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one