news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-19-2013, 10:57 AM   #1006
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sonnens speech after he won was hilarious!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #1007
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sonnen is not one of my favourite MMA fighters, but he is always entertaining.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #1008
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:16 PM   #1009
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

is that miss buttaface?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #1010
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pettis with a big win tonight over Henderson; I guess he just has his number. The Josh Barnett/Frank Mir fight was stopped too early, but he was on his way to a victory.

Last edited by hectis; 09-01-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #1011
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody know where to watch the replay? i cant find anything
Old 09-01-2013, 02:43 PM   #1012
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailhorse View Post
anybody know where to watch the replay? i cant find anything
http://www.primewire.ag/external.php...29t&loggedin=0

Old 09-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #1013
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

first rules in JJ

Dont put your hands on the ground when in guard

I bury my elbows into my opponents lower abdomen but I know its easy to be an armchair fighter

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 09-01-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:25 AM   #1014
hectis
Vic

Alexander Gustafsson vs Jon Jones this Saturday. Am picking Jones to win, but you never know.

Last edited by hectis; 09-21-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #1015
hectis
Vic

Anyone going to watch the fight today?

Old 09-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #1016
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

No doubt. Watching the prelims now, looking forward to seeing Jones destroy this dude tonight. Gustafsson ain't built for this.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #1017
hectis
Vic

I wouldn't count him out though.

Old 09-21-2013, 09:23 PM   #1018
hectis
Vic

If anyone wants to watch the fight.

http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

Old 09-21-2013, 11:49 PM   #1019
hectis
Vic

What a fight, I had it three rounds to two for Gustafsson; They need to have a rematch!!!!

Old 09-22-2013, 12:36 AM   #1020
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
What a fight, I had it three rounds to two for Gustafsson; They need to have a rematch!!!!
yeah, I agree! this match was in beastmode! Gustafsson dominated rounds 1-3 I'd say, but couldn't break Jones. Re-match needed, this was a close call and had very impressive performances from both fighters!

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote