news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #1036
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Holy shit @ Melendez vs. Sanchez. Crazy fight.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:53 AM   #1037
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

JDS is a tough ass dude. Cain laid another beating on him. Fight lasted a lot longer than it probably should have, but JDS kept fighting back.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #1038
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cain showed way he is the Heavyweight champion, and JDS showed heart; hats off to both men.

Melendez vs. Sanchez was an awesome fight, and I love to see a rematch just, because I know it be entertaining.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #1039
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So Fabrício Werdum might be the next person in line to face Cain Velasquez. Am going to take Cain in that fight, but you can't count out Werdum; as he is the first, and only person to beat Fedor Emelianenko by submission.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #1040
hectis
Vic

Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva are going to be the coaches of next season's TUF, and am guessing they will have a fight.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #1041
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva are going to be the coaches of next season's TUF, and am guessing they will have a fight.

love the promo !! chael knows how to hype up a fight, and wanderlei knows how to add more gas to the fire !!

I read that the next TUF coaches were Frankie Edgar and BJ Penn?
not sure why because I feel Edgar has been doing great, while Penn
hasnt been the same fighter. Penn took a beating in his last 2 fights and im sure he will catch it again VS Edgar.

Velasquez will probably face JDS again in the future

Rumors have it JDS vs OVEREEM (if the Reem wins his next fight VS Mir)

Cheers

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #1042
hectis
Vic

I can't see them ever fighting again, because the last two fights were so one sided.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #1043
hectis
Vic

I just read that it's going to be the Brazilian one, and Edgar and Penn will be th host of the next season for the one in the States, so you were right.

This week is UFC Fight Night 30 Machida vs. Munoz.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #1044
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
I just read that it's going to be the Brazilian one, and Edgar and Penn will be th host of the next season for the one in the States, so you were right.

This week is UFC Fight Night 30 Machida vs. Munoz.

hahah ohhhhh nooooo, Doesnt everyone in Brazil hate Sonnen ?
Wandy is loved by everyone in Brazil..That just makes ultimate fighter
Brazil sooo much more interesting !!

What I like about Penn Edgar TUF, is the coaches Penn chose for his camp
Mark Coleman as wrestling coach
http://www.bjpenn.com/photo-full-tea...ed-for-tuf-19/

Id like to see Barnett go for a Gold run ! The guy has been in the sport for a looong time !

JDS will get another shot, besides Barnett I dont see anybody beating him in the division. Im interested to see how Cormier will fair in light heavyweight

Non Ignorants
Old 10-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #1045
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
hahah ohhhhh nooooo, Doesnt everyone in Brazil hate Sonnen ?
Wandy is loved by everyone in Brazil..That just makes ultimate fighter
Brazil sooo much more interesting !!

What I like about Penn Edgar TUF, is the coaches Penn chose for his camp
Mark Coleman as wrestling coach
http://www.bjpenn.com/photo-full-tea...ed-for-tuf-19/

Id like to see Barnett go for a Gold run ! The guy has been in the sport for a looong time !

JDS will get another shot, besides Barnett I dont see anybody beating him in the division. Im interested to see how Cormier will fair in light heavyweight

That's what makes it even more interesting, because of the heat Sonnen will get.

The Penn/Edgar fight will end the same way as the first two.

Barnett won't beat Cain

I think Cormier will do good in the Light Heavyweight division. Am hearing his first fight might be vs Alexander Gustafsson, and I imagine the winner of that fight (if it does happen) will face the winner of Jon Jones and Glover Teixeira. A fight between Cormier, and Jones would get hype I think, because they have a feud kind of going on.

Old 10-22-2013, 11:56 PM   #1046
chiba
N.I.

Quote:
That's what makes it even more interesting, because of the heat Sonnen will get.

The Penn/Edgar fight will end the same way as the first two.

Barnett won't beat Cain

I think Cormier will do good in the Light Heavyweight division. Am hearing his first fight might be vs Alexander Gustafsson, and I imagine the winner of that fight (if it does happen) will face the winner of Jon Jones and Glover Teixeira. A fight between Cormier, and Jones would get hype I think, because they have a feud kind of going on.

I dont think anybody in Brazil would want to be on Sonnens team!
hahah !
Thats gonna be one beefy TUF !!

Cormier vs Gus will be an interesting fight !!!
Cormier's last fight against Nelson looked like he was just toying with Nelson.
Gus looked really good against Bones Jones.
what a way to be welcomed to the division eh?

I have a soft spot for Barnett, I actually met the dude and hes quite funny
and really nice. He autographed something for a fan and wrote Dolph Lundgren
the fan looked confused and then he said "its the only way that pic would be worth $$ in the future", he then took it back and said "ok fine " he crossed off the dolph signature, then wrote his name under it.
It was friggen hilarious.

That said, he may not be able to beat Cain but I think it will be a dog fight
and Cain will be tested. (at least I hope)

Non Ignorants
Old 10-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #1047
hectis
Vic

Nelson has looked bad his last two fights; All he tries to do is knock you out, and if he can't do that he gets beat easily.

Old 10-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #1048
chiba
N.I.

Quote:
Nelson has looked bad his last two fights; All he tries to do is knock you out, and if he can't do that he gets beat easily.

Will Nelson be cut now? Heard Bellatour was trying to sign him?

Non Ignorants
Old 10-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #1049
hectis
Vic

I think he will be around for one, or two more fights, and it will depend on how he does in those fights, but maybe just one if he is in another fight were he looks bad. His best chance to win is to face someone not athletic. but even than maybe his chance are slim, because I think people have figured him out, and know all you have to do is dodge the big punch, but it's crazy, because he knows how to do submissions, in fact I heard he is good at it, and that use to be the type of fighter he was, however I guess he won so many fights by ko he became dependent on it.

I would not be shocked if Bellatour signed him, because that seems to be the place were former UFC stars, or people that could not cut it in the UFC go. They have a PPV coming up, and the main event is between Tito Ortiz, and Rampage Jackson, and this fight would have been great if it would have taken place when both were in their prime, and major contenders in the lightheavy weight division rankings in MMA, but they're not, so what you have is a company whose first PPV main event is between to washed up fighters. I still hope it's a good fight.

Old 10-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #1050
chiba
N.I.

I will watch that PPV. Not sure how great that fight will be.
I remember rampage and tito were in TNA wrestling and Rampage got a hammer to the back by Tito.

I know Dana was going off on that Tito vs Rampage fight...lol

i wonder who Nelson will fight next.
I heard he might consider dropping weight. He is really good at submissions, probably just as good as Mir.
I think he needs to change camps. Maybe he should join Hendricks camp?

Cormier was talking about fighting Nog or Davis in his first LHW bout.

Non Ignorants