news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-13-2013, 02:26 AM   #1096
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
I honestly don't even want to see a re-match. Hendricks was a dipshit and cocky in the Post-Fight Press Conference saying he only gave it 70%. Well, then maybe you should of gave it 100% and you wouldn't have lost hot dog! At this point, I vaguely remember the fight and it probably should have gone Hendricks way. It sucks that you have to beat the champ in dominating fashion to get a win but that's the way it is. If this was the old UFC where you fought multiple times in a night, GSP wouldn't be champion. He looks like shit after every fight, even though he plays it safe.

Dana White is also a dipshit in thinking GSP owes him and/or the UFC to continue fighting. Let the man start the second chapter of his life and take some time off if need be. This isn't golf. The amount of brain trauma being seen in the news from other sports these days is soon to carry over to MMA. This is pretty obvious and shouldn't make headlines. Anyways, hope he just relinquishes his belt and do what he needs to do right now.

Right on!

Dana is jerk for even saying "GSP took a year off because of an injury"
Do you think GSP was enjoying himself while injured? he had to do a bunch of rehab and get his fitness up ! that whole year off GSP was rebuilding himself, he wasnt in Cancun partying it up !

I hope GSP retires because I know Dana wont give him the time off.
Besides hes been champ for like what 7 or 8 years now.

Hendricks & Dana showed their true colors after that fight.
I really thought Hendricks was this humble guy, but man he's far from it!
hes still bitching about the fight !! zero class!!

Look at Gustaffsons vs Bones, Gus showed class and didn't bitch about losing!
He's not even given a rematch either !

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 12-15-2013 at 01:17 AM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:45 AM   #1097
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Agree with both these posts 100% How you going to say you only gave it 70% and then cry about it because you lost the decision? Was too close to call imo. Not a GSP fan but if they do have a rematch I hope he beats Hendricks just for his whinging. If he retires he should give Dana a slap as a parting gift lol
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:22 AM   #1098
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEFORCE View Post
heavywieght fights are the most boring shit ever. if i want to watch to overgrown steriod freaks smash into each other ill watch football. boring. they are too big to have much technique. boxing also. besides tyson. that mother fucker was a surgeon.
Did you watch this fight?
Old 12-13-2013, 04:00 PM   #1099
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea, 2 lunch boxes smashing into each other

womens mma is more tactical
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #1100
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I enjoyed the women bouts
Old 12-14-2013, 09:12 AM   #1101
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
Did you watch this fight?

that bigfoot fight was insane...and I all ways enjoyed watching Brock Lesnar fight as he was big but he was freakishly fast fast for his size
100pr00f is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:27 PM   #1102
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Cody McKenzie's Fight Shorts still had the tags on them and pockets lol

Last edited by madchild; 12-14-2013 at 11:32 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:22 AM   #1103
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Agree with both these posts 100% How you going to say you only gave it 70% and then cry about it because you lost the decision? Was too close to call imo. Not a GSP fan but if they do have a rematch I hope he beats Hendricks just for his whinging. If he retires he should give Dana a slap as a parting gift lol

GSP relinquishes his title. He might come back to the sport, but i don't see it happening. His contract with the UFC has been frozen, so if he does comeback he will see out that contract before signing a new one or extending it.

I don't see GSP returning tho. He has made a ton of cash to live for the next 10 lives.

Looks like it will be Lawler VS Hendricks for the title.

I wouldve preferred Condit vs Lawler to fight Hendricks (while he recovers)
but its what it is. Condit will most likely fight the winner of the 2 which alot of people are favoring Hendricks.

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 12-15-2013 at 04:13 AM.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:45 AM   #1104
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
GSP relinquishes his title. He migh come back to the sport, but i don't see it happening. His contract with the UFC has been frozen, so if he does comeback he will see out that contract before signing a new one or extending it.

I don't see GSP returning tho. He has made a ton of cash to live for the next 10 lives.
Going off GSP's latest interview, I really don't see him returning either. He went on about how Lennox Lewis retired at the top of his game and still young.

Might not be a factor for GSP but I'm not sure the big money will be there if he returns in terms of sponsors and even contract. Perhaps I don't envision the financial economics a return would bring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
Looks like it will be Lawler VS Hendricks for the title.

I wouldve preferred Condit vs Lawler to fight Hendricks (while he recovers)
but its what it is. Condit will most likely fight the winner of the 2 which alot of people are favoring Hendricks.
Condit and Lawler are in my Top 10 fighters I like to watch. I kind of agree with you that Condit vs. Lawler would be a good fight because I don't think Lawler is ready to go 5 rounds deep for the title. However, Hendricks doesn't have great stamina either for 5 rounds. Lawler vs. Hendricks is a good fight because they're both sluggers and good at wrestlers. They both last fought on the same card so no one has an advantage over the other for recovering.

Condit has always been a good challenger and is always dangerous, but he never looked dominating at all again Hendricks or GSP. He kind of fits being #3 in that division. I kind of think he would catch Lawler in a submission if they did meet and hopefully one day they do.

Last edited by madchild; 12-15-2013 at 02:51 AM.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:09 AM   #1105
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice win by Mighty Mouse!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #1106
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heard Dana say he offered Diaz a. Rematch with Condit.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:25 AM   #1107
chiba
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEFORCE View Post
Heard Dana say he offered Diaz a. Rematch with Condit.
Diaz refused the Condit fight.

Diaz has stated he would only return for a title bout.

wonder who Dana will book to face Condit

Non Ignorants
Old 12-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #1108
madchild
FU-MAN

I just re-watched this UFC since I missed half the fights thinking it started at 9pm EST and not some 5pm bullshit.

Can we talk about Edson Barboza and his next-level Ken Ryu hurricane kicks? I thought Cerrone was a master of devastating kicks but if I blinked, I would miss a 360 kick from Barboza. I'm glad he pulled through and won over Castillo and chalked up another lost for The Meatheads and their gym. Who would of thought cardio would play a factor in MMA? Jesus christ, talk about gassing.

Anyone else want to jump through the television and strangle Danny Green? I prayed that bobble-head Healy connected with just one punch. Talk about being one-dimensional and going to a different game plan in a fight when shit isn't working. I couldn't believe after the fight when Green wanted a bottle of water just so he could spray the camera and the ref with a mouthful. What a knob.

I didn't realize Mac Danzig was a mutant and had midget legs and a disproportionate torso. I hope I never watch another one of his fights. Dumbo eared Lauzon is actually entertaining to watch.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:35 AM   #1109
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

5 days to go!!!!!

Cant wait for this, hope Silva takes it
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 02:42 AM   #1110
chiba
N.I.

Weidman will push Silva to the limit in this one - Perhaps it will be another Sonnen vs Silva
type of fight where Weidman uses his wrestling to grind Silva out.
Its a hard one to call.
It all depends which Anderson Silva shows up (there's talks that he wants to retire)

Rousey vs Tate -

these 2 really really hate eachother ! To the point where even the opposing coaches are almost jumping eachother.

Rousey should win armbar or some new submission shes been practicing.

Josh Barnett vs Travis Browne-
Winner of this one supposedly fights Werdum for the #1 contender spot while velasquz is recovering.

I see Barnett winning this fight and eventuallly getting a title shot in the spring. Would like to see Barnett win the title,
I met him live and he was a cool humble guy !

cheers

Non Ignorants