news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #1126
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Ronda beat the shit out of Tate & she looked good doing it. She took Tate's best shots without buckling.
I thought Silva was winning the fight up until he broke his leg. That's a bad injury & I believe he wont be coming back to MMA.
I was really bugged that Barnett lost to Browne, Josh should've won that but Browne beating him is a big deal.
Bigfoot Silva was suspended for a year for the extra shot of TRT & losses the fight & bonus $$$. What an idiot.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #1127
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The next UFC PPV is UFC 169: Dominick Cruz vs Renan Barao with the co-main event being Jose Aldo vs Ricardo Lamas. Also on this card is Frank Mir vs Alistair Overeem in a fight in which the loser has to be worried about whether, or not he will be cut from the UFC.

Am going to pick Barao to win his fight vs Cruz, because although I like Cruz, and hope he wins his layoff of over two years might be too much. Also Aldo will win, and I don't care who wins the other fight named above.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:17 AM   #1128
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Silva still has 7 or 8 fights left on his contract.
If Silva breaches his contract he might have to pay a pretty penny.

Good to hear that the surgery went well & the
"Recovery time for such injuries may vary between three and six months."
cough cough 100pr00f cough

regardless he should do like GSP and retire.
No need to go down the same road as Fedor

There's been talks about Diaz replacing Anderson for the
Jones Jr. Boxing match ?

Browns elbows are border line at times.
I've seen refs deduct points because of that, but like he said he was aiming for the ears.
wonder who Barnett will get next

Tate shouldve kept the fight on the feet & worked on her takedown defence.
She kept getting beat in the clinch and had to defend on the ground.

cheers

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 12-30-2013 at 02:17 AM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:38 AM   #1129
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-30-2013, 10:38 PM   #1130
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^ This was supposed to go down before but cyborg didn't want to cut that much weight, and rousey didnt want to do a catch weight or something

Would be a great match tho

Non Ignorants
Old 12-30-2013, 10:42 PM   #1131
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Do they have a BBW weight class in MMA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #1132
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm still pissed off that Rousey won

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:31 AM   #1133
chiba
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Do they have a BBW weight class in MMA?
For the womens division the weight limit is 135 lbs

cris cyborg weighs in about 145/146lbs

Non Ignorants
Old 12-31-2013, 08:18 AM   #1134
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
Silva still has 7 or 8 fights left on his contract.
If Silva breaches his contract he might have to pay a pretty penny.

Good to hear that the surgery went well & the
"Recovery time for such injuries may vary between three and six months."
cough cough 100pr00f cough

regardless he should do like GSP and retire.
No need to go down the same road as Fedor

There's been talks about Diaz replacing Anderson for the
Jones Jr. Boxing match ?

Browns elbows are border line at times.
I've seen refs deduct points because of that, but like he said he was aiming for the ears.
wonder who Barnett will get next

Tate shouldve kept the fight on the feet & worked on her takedown defence.
She kept getting beat in the clinch and had to defend on the ground.

cheers

hey hey ...dont forget after its done healing he has to do physical therapy

and then after that he will have to work out as all that doing nothing and not training for a year....im sure there will be a ton of muscle loss not only that he wont be able to kick with that leg for years

shit i fractured my thumb 5 months ago.....and that shit is still hurting and i have limited immovability
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:06 PM   #1135
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

^^^ CHECK TWO.. You know I wish they had a BBW weight class, Id be all over that.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:55 PM   #1136
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

I'm not sure what makes me cringe more, the actual fight video of the injury or the doctor explaining what he did to fix it.

madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:44 AM   #1137
chiba
N.I.

Anybody watch the UFC Fight Night 34 in Singapore?

Kawajiri & saffedine fights were worth tuning in!
Hope they can keep up their form !

Non Ignorants
Old 01-09-2014, 07:18 AM   #1138
hectis
Vic

Cruz is out for his fight against Barao, and will be replaced by Faber, who Barao already beat, and I expect him to do the same again.

Old 01-16-2014, 11:51 PM   #1139
chiba
N.I.

Faber always finds a way to choke when it comes down to a big fight.
Taking the fight on short notice doesn't really help his cause.

Hopefully Cruz can recover.

UFC lost a bunch of their champs Gsp,Anderson and Cruz

guess Jones is gonna be the only big PPV cash cow

Non Ignorants
Old 01-23-2014, 11:03 PM   #1140
chiba
N.I.

Shogun vs hendo 2 confimed!!

Anderson silva vs Roy Jones jr
once anderson heals up, it will be his first fight

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 01-23-2014 at 11:05 PM.