news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-30-2006, 06:09 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default Kanye West is the illest producer/ MC that ever graced us

You know it. I know it. Let's talk about it. Anybody heard early dismissal? I used to hate on Late registration but that shit is a classic. Fuck the haters. Kanye shits on any Producer/ MC. I dont give a fuck, shut up.

i love beer! Where the hell is the smilie with a beer mug!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:09 PM   #2
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Naw son..

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:11 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@gay ass Kanye West hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dude is wack. He's always wearing homo clothes LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:11 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Naw son..

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I said fuck the hatin. I know you know hip hop so just go along with this one. Who you know that put this much soul in the game? Kanye somethin like a hip hop Jimi Hendrix in the making.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:13 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@gay ass Kanye West hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dude is wack. He's always wearing homo clothes LOL.

He only dares to go where nobody has gone and you fear that. Cmon now CJ, you know this niggas art is crack. Why you frontin?
Old 08-30-2006, 06:13 PM   #6
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

We'll know in about 5 more years... The test of time will tell.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:15 PM   #7
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I said fuck the hatin. I know you know hip hop so just go along with this one. Who you know that put this much soul in the game? Kanye somethin like a hip hop Jimi Hendrix in the making.
We disagree. Take your ass to Kanye's board and big up his ass.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:16 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

Anybody heard Keep the Reciept? Shit is Bangin. Got ODB on it. Ya'll just dont know.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:17 PM   #9
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

aww you added the i love beer, youre fucked up too, so now if i try and son you you'll be like "yo i was drunk why do you gotta be a dick", but, no, absolutley not, but i love beer too its my muthafuckin birthday and i dont have beer, did a few shots though

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:17 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I wanna know why is Common on Kanye's dick? Kanye does mostly all of Common's production now and that's why Common's music is wack. I did like the beat for Common's The Corner song but Go song is wack. Kanye produced Go right?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:18 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
We disagree. Take your ass to Kanye's board and big up his ass.

I cant cuz he let it fall to the ground. If you pay like 25 to 50 dollars a month you can join the fan club and post in a forum there. He also changed his myspace to a prvate account so that you have to know his personal password to get in. Kanye is the dopest snob that ever walked. And ya'll luv it!
Old 08-30-2006, 06:27 PM   #12
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
I cant cuz he let it fall to the ground. If you pay like 25 to 50 dollars a month you can join the fan club and post in a forum there. He also changed his myspace to a prvate account so that you have to know his personal password to get in. Kanye is the dopest snob that ever walked. And ya'll luv it!
= he's a cocksucker
Old 08-30-2006, 06:29 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
= he's a cocksucker

Ding ding ding! Now ur starting to get it.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:30 PM   #14
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

fake thread....Dont fall into the trap
Old 08-30-2006, 06:31 PM   #15
benzo
Wu Vatican

Ok. Either your sarcasm is very weak or you actually think you've got some inside perspective on Kayne. Either way.....I'm out. peace