news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-30-2006, 07:35 PM   #31
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

lawsl at all of you who fell for this thread...buncha morons to take shite serial......
Old 08-30-2006, 10:33 PM   #32
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

Ironman proves that the RZA was ahead of his time and that he was doin them type beats 6 years before kanye even recorded himself.......and that chipmonk was all rza influence to. and yes i am aware that this is a sarcastic thread but i just woke up so i get upset and openionated quick......lol i cant spell for shit

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 10:38 PM   #33
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

kanye west is hoe music, made by hoes for hoes. every dude i know that ever bumped his shit? straight up BITCH!!!
Old 08-30-2006, 10:40 PM   #34
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
kanye west is hoe music, made by hoes for hoes. every dude i know that ever bumped his shit? straight up BITCH!!!

So...you sayin that you bump it on the daily right.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 10:44 PM   #35
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

mobb deep, the lox, three six mafia. when im not listenin to these artists i enjoy sellin drugs, doin drugs, gettin my dick sucked and physically injurin people, any questions
Old 08-30-2006, 10:45 PM   #36
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
mobb deep, the lox, three six mafia. when im not listenin to these artists i enjoy sellin drugs, doin drugs, gettin my dick sucked and physically injurin people, any questions
Yeah one. Why you let everybody in here and the corpse treat you so bitch made and you still post. Sup with that?
Old 08-30-2006, 11:02 PM   #37
INF
Digital @fterLife

A good 15 min to reply with a simple fuck off or some random gay shit and nothing. Shraps opinion on hip hop = dick.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:23 PM   #38
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

anybody who know know i aint no fuckin bitch and i can laugh at these pussy faggots tryna clown me over internet cuz everyone who know know that these faggots wouldnt be half the joker when faced wit the truth. i still post and bust back at yall fake mothafuckas wit ya own brand of cyberbullshit and still manage to take some heads in a playin field that aint mine, so wassup bitch

anyway youre registered aug 2005 tryna talk to a fuckin OG here plus youre 26 years old and instead of runnin somethin or takin care of your first kid or any other number of things a 26 year old should be doin youre up on this shit tryna make some dumb ass jokes, new flash buddy youre 10 years late on ya little phase here and the only dumb ass joke is you tryna act an e-fool at fuckin 26 years of age so wassup bitch, it is what it is, step the fuck down or get broke the fuck off, i never asked to pull ya bitch card but clearly u want me to so i got no problems wit it just like anything else in life i wont back down especially not from a pussy ass bitch like you tryna throw styrofoam cups from the nosebleed section when im on the court
Old 08-31-2006, 12:12 AM   #39
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Just cause Kayne hangs out with good mc's (i.e. talib, rhymefest, common, lupe) doesnt make him a good mc. i enjoyed college dropout, but late registration was horseshit.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:58 AM   #40
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

kanyes aight, bronze shits on him right now.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 02:29 AM   #41
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

Kanye is a dope producer. Is he the illest? I beg to differ. However,he does have some hot shit. As far as a MC he's average @ best. Shit,he don't even write all of his shit. He needs stop that inhaling after every bar
Old 08-31-2006, 02:47 AM   #42
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your stating your opinion,doesnt mean its true and everyone has to agree,as an mc,i think he is no where near an Ill mc,hes a mainstream rapper that spits garbage that kids wanna hear to make money only,yeh his producin is alright,but hes far from the best,thats my opinion.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 10:45 AM   #43
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

listen to tragedy and sunshower and then listen to any kanye track. rza already eclipsed kanye's career with two songs. i got that late registration, its some VERY weak shit...the beats are okay tho.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:19 AM   #44
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^the thread was a gimmick, tryin to clown yall. and i dislike kanye west, but his beats are undenialable hes made some classic shit.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:35 PM   #45
markd4213

markd4213 grasshopper

You are forgeting about a lot of people dunn. And I wouldn't go around telling people that kanye west is the dopest mc because people will think you are gay.
markd4213 is offline   Reply With Quote