news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-01-2006, 08:50 PM   #61
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Everybody gotta have a hater in their life. Skale, you the only one hatin on my shit so that pretty much shows me where you at mentally. Oh yeah, wheres ur rhymes at Shrapdiesel? Thats right ,you aint got none.

Last edited by INF; 09-01-2006 at 08:57 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:19 PM   #62
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

bitch shut the fuck up i aint got time to be the "hater in your life" like i was your woman or somethin you bitch ass queer, my rhymes stay at where they come from and thats where bitches like you are scared to come, i aint tryin to be some kind of musician, i dont even consider myself a rapper but i would rip u in half bwoi lyrically or otherwise. u wanna call me on it do all the callin u want, i aint wastin anything that rhymes on you and i got no desire to waste my time puttin on a rap show for some weak ass internet coward pussy bwais
Old 09-01-2006, 09:22 PM   #63
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
bitch shut the fuck up i aint got time to be the "hater in your life" like i was your woman or somethin you bitch ass queer, my rhymes stay at where they come from and thats where bitches like you are scared to come, i aint tryin to be some kind of musician, i dont even consider myself a rapper but i would rip u in half bwoi lyrically or otherwise. u wanna call me on it do all the callin u want, i aint wastin anything that rhymes on you and i got no desire to waste my time puttin on a rap show for some weak ass internet coward pussy bwais
Then get off my dick. Can you do that or what?
Old 09-01-2006, 09:26 PM   #64
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

im kicking around the idea of putting this in classic threads. this guy goated everybody.

good job dude
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:27 PM   #65
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

im on your dick? youre delusional faggot, go back in the thread and even a retard like u can see that youre on my dick, shit i even remember u sneakin around my nutsack when i made the thread 4 real mothafuckas and all those fake mothafuckas hated, your bitch ass posted too wit some indirect shit u weak ass hater, i call your bitch ass on it so shut the fuck up and go suck somebody elses dick cuz im tired of your acne ridden face
Old 09-01-2006, 09:44 PM   #66
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Raw Raw Raw, Fuckshitbitch, raw!

Whatever Shrapdiesel.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:44 PM   #67
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
kanye west is hoe music, made by hoes for hoes. every dude i know that ever bumped his shit? straight up BITCH!!!
really, I like KANYE WEST.......but I also like WU TANG, MOBB DEEP, BOOT CAMP CLICK, GANGSTARR, etc.......so does that make me a bitch too?

PS and reading you two fags throw insults at eachother over the internet, saying how you are going to "splatter eachothers skulls and shit" makes me laugh.....you come off looking like morons

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

Last edited by tical2000; 09-01-2006 at 10:50 PM.
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 03:23 PM   #68
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

nah i said this bitch is gonna shoot himself in the head over his inability 2 rap
Old 09-02-2006, 03:53 PM   #69
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:

do all canadians talk like you do? in southpark their accents sound a lot different when they clown em "wats this all abooott"

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:53 PM   #70
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

nah everybody asks where im from or thinks im from "the states" or some shit. i tell em fuck the states im from cote des neiges, BLLLLLLLLATTTTTTTT
Old 09-02-2006, 06:30 PM   #71
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

College Dropout=4/5

When Niggas Talk About To Many Guns You Say He's Being A Fake Gangster And He Always Talk About Guns.a Nigga Don't Talk About Guns You Call Him A Bitch

Make Up Your Minds
Old 09-02-2006, 07:34 PM   #72
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
nah everybody asks where im from or thinks im from "the states" or some shit. i tell em fuck the states im from cote des neiges, BLLLLLLLLATTTTTTTT

so noone around there talks in the manner that you do, then why do you?

Realness
Old 09-02-2006, 09:44 PM   #73
INF
Digital @fterLife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO1j77mo6Vc
Old 09-02-2006, 09:53 PM   #74
snapple
i think i'm high

^^kanye is speaking truth though, the american government really doesn't care, do you have the footage when they were doing that debate and they asked about the AIDs crisis in the black youth....i was speechless when i saw how neather one of those fuckers could give a straight answer

Realness
Old 09-03-2006, 10:33 PM   #75
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post

Aint nobody ever got on big Media sayin that shit! Thats real. Kanye is not the illest though.
CID DIGITAL is offline   Reply With Quote