news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-11-2005, 08:37 PM   #61
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem
Please quote the scripture in the NT that shows "Jesus predicted that a son of man will appear in the end times".

AND

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 10:24 PM   #62
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

The bible , old testament and new are full of contridctions.. It's because different PEOPLE wrote them at different times. People did not memorize earlier works when adding on.

Wooly was speaking to Akira about knowledge of self. I assume you meant the term in how the Nation of Gods and Earths sees it. Akira you must seriously do the knowlede upon that becuase you obviously have no idea what Wu-tang's ideals are. What tenets they follow or are supossed to follow for thier way of life. Notice I did not say belief or mention faith . For the gods believe in actual fact. Things that can be proven or shown to be most likely true.

I am not going to get to deep into this religious debate. I really don't have the patience for it right now. My sword is sharp though needless to say. I can cut down so called faith swiftly lol. Show people truth or at least show them that they can be more logical and not blind sheep/

Gotta handle some things

peace y'all 1
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 01:47 AM   #63
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
]these scriptures do not say that Mary is/was a descendent of Juhda -
The scripture in the book of Isaiah is addressing the HOUSE OF DAVID, (meaning JUDAHITES.) and the prophecy of a VIRGIN that would be from them. That is PLAIN as day.

Quote:
Peep "To a Virgin espoused to a man whose name was joseph,of the house of David;

and the virgins name was mary

its clearly saying that Joseph is a descendent of Judah; not mary just like whats written on Matthew 1 is clearly saying that Joseph is/was a descendent of Judah

The prophecy of Isaiah, is fulfilled in the scripture quoted above.....

.....concerning who??

......THE HOUSE OF DAVID.....

Or perhaps Joseph gave birth to fulfill the prophecy?? OF COURSE NOT. So it is evident. Though, some have chosen to speak against that "sign" as another prophecy in the NT states....

Quote:
It is evident that the geneology recorded in the book of Luke is different then the geneology recorded in the book of Matthew; and in Luke Joseph is recorded as being "Son of Heli"....now can Wooly Noggins answer why this is so, seeing as that Matthew 1:16 states clearly that a man by the name of JACOB was Josephs fathers name??--Kephrem

[/i] then you proceeded to ask me if i know why they are different - the books are different - not just the geneology - they are different books saying similar things about a prophet who lived 2000 years ago - why do you hold on to whats written in these books that clearly contradict themselves is a better question[/i]
Why do YOU use ANYTHING contained within these books is the MORE pertinent question. They're not contradicting each other, it is hypocrisy for one to USE terminoligies found within these books, and then with the same tongue say they are distortions.

Quote:
the one you quoted here

Quote:
The "priesthood of Levi" was done away with by Yashawai Mashayach with the set up of a new order, that started with the 12 Apostles, now all men of the 12 tribes can be priests, according to the prophecy given to the prophet Masha (Moses) "Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. "--which is being fulfilled within the Order of Melchizedek.

and thats why i asked you if you see this scripture as meaning that jesus ended the preisthood of levi
No, it is a prophecy of the future priesthood. It's not about "Jesus ending the priesthood of Levi".

Quote:
cause if you do, then them other scriptures your talking about that is saying the preisthood in levi will be done away with don't need to be examined by me -
You shouldn't bother, seeing as they're in "faker books" written by "black devils".

Quote:
ok - but you have yet to show me where in the bibleit says mary is of the tribe of judah - in time i'll find scripture to support mines - but you listed scripture that does not prove that she was of the tribe of Judah
The prophecy in Isaiah is about the House of David (a royal Judahite family.) which mentions the virgin that would come of that family.

Quote:
look at it like this - there are 4 jesus in the bible just like there are 2 adams right there in genesis -
Which has nothing to do with the topic.

Quote:
yup - undetected by most - same thing - everybody and their groups believe that they would be able to recognize this man -
Groups??

These things written thousands of years ago wasn't about "groups" it was about a people, and that PEOPLE makes up a NATION, who are mentioned all throughout those same writings which "other groups" NOW here in Amerikkka have used in their own agendas.

Quote:
whats sad is that they think that their group and only their group is worthy of recognizing this MAN
Why are these "groups" even dealing with a book they mock, spit on and revile??

This is why groups like the NOI have a leader over them that prayed for the devil in the flesh, after the the so-called Pope croaked, and others like the "Nuwabians" have their leader "Maku" incarcerated for 100 plus years, cults like the "Yahweh ben Yahweh" group have their leader in jail, others like the "African Hebrew Israelites" have leaders claiming to be the Messiah, and out there begging the synagoge of Satan in the illegaly occupied state of Isn't Really Israel for citizenship, and groups like the NGE have NO RANK and STRUCTURE, and are locked up in the devils prison systems, Moorish nation groups are nowhere to be seen in the streets gathering the people into a unified force, I could go on....

Quote:
so many people believe they are the "TRUE". Its a stage understanding - a low one too -
We shall see....

Quote:
and you didn't twist any scriptures in this thread to your own liking ?

trying to make them say what you want them to say ?

or what you was taught that they say ?
I can back up what I say with the understanding of the book which belongs to my nation. Whether if you or anyone can knowledge the clear understanding that is given of the scriptures in question, or are willingly remaining ignorant of said scriptures, it is of no concern of mines. No one anywhere can build and destroy with the Bible as supremely as can a Hebrew Israelite from my nation.

Quote:
such is HIS STORY - when you use the bible to back up what you BELEIVE are actual factual events that took place in history, you fail everytime
So says the person who BELIEVES that the "Comforter" (from the Hebrew NT Bible.) of prophecy has been fulfilled in a "group" that states such things as you have just stated.

hypocrisy
c.1225, from O.Fr. ypocrisie, from L.L. hypocrisis, from Gk. hypokrisis "acting on the stage, pretense," from hypokrinesthai "play a part, pretend," also "answer," from hypo- "under" + middle voice of krinein "to sift, decide" (see crisis). The sense evolution is from "separate gradually" to "answer" to "answer a fellow actor on stage" to "play a part." Thus hypocrite (c.1225) is ult. Gk. hypokrites "actor on the stage, pretender."

Matthew 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 02:18 AM   #64
Kephrem
Veteran Member

That's about Yashawai Ha Mashayach (Jesus the Christ). He's prophesying of his SECOND COMING.

Read the first few verses of that very same chapter, and meditate on verse three.

King James Version (KJV)
Matthew - Chapter 1
Mat 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Mat 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
Mat 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
Mat 1:4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
Mat 1:5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
Mat 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her [that had been the wife] of Urias;
Mat 1:7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
Mat 1:8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
Mat 1 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
Mat 1:10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
Mat 1:11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
Mat 1:12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
Mat 1:13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
Mat 1:14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
Mat 1:15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
Mat 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

It stops short of saying that Jesus is the seed of Joseph, saying instead Joseph is the husband of Mary of whom (meaning of Mary herself) was born Jesus.

And the verses that follow confirm that.

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just [man], and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:01 PM   #65
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

[QUOTE=Kephrem]The scripture in the book of Isaiah is addressing the HOUSE OF DAVID, (meaning JUDAHITES.) and the prophecy of a VIRGIN that would be from them. That is PLAIN as day. [/qoute]

what this one ?

Quote:
Isa 7:13 And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; [Is it] a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?
Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Luk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name [was] Mary.

this scripture says to me that a virgin named mary will bear a child who would be of the house of david through JOSEPH

and Matthew 1 backs that up by telling us that Joseph is from the house of DAVID - Mary was/is a Levite

Quote:
The prophecy of Isaiah, is fulfilled in the scripture quoted above.....

.....concerning who??

......THE HOUSE OF DAVID.....

Or perhaps Joseph gave birth to fulfill the prophecy?? OF COURSE NOT. So it is evident. Though, some have chosen to speak against that "sign" as another prophecy in the NT states....
i know how to be taught

Quote:
Why do YOU use ANYTHING contained within these books is the MORE pertinent question. They're not contradicting each other, it is hypocrisy for one to USE terminoligies found within these books, and then with the same tongue say they are distortions.
i use them for what i use them for - and i understand the contradictions - i simply point out things in them that those who claim to believe that these are the undisputed words of the Supreme Being never seen before and really don't wish to see - these are the hypocrites, those who when truth is in their face they back down and cling on to their BELIEFS instead of changing to suit the truth -

Quote:
No, it is a prophecy of the future priesthood. It's not about "Jesus ending the priesthood of Levi".
but thats what we were talking about - so why did you quote that scripture ?

Quote:
You shouldn't bother, seeing as they're in "faker books" written by "black devils".
well - if i do chose to "bother" thats my choice - why should i not take a look at the traps my enemies lay for me and warn the children of them ?

Quote:
The prophecy in Isaiah is about the House of David (a royal Judahite family.) which mentions the virgin that would come of that family.
it says that a child will come from that "line" through a virgin/Virgo (lol)
it does not say that the Virgin is from that line - but Matthew 1 does say that his father > Joseph < is - and throughout the bible it always uses the man when speaking about lineage, not the woman

Quote:
Which has nothing to do with the topic.
i brought it up for some reason to prove a point - i don't remember the point - never mind then

Quote:
Groups??

These things written thousands of years ago wasn't about "groups" it was about a people, and that PEOPLE makes up a NATION, who are mentioned all throughout those same writings which "other groups" NOW here in Amerikkka have used in their own agendas.
really - what is this about ?

i wrote:

Quote:
yup - undetected by most - same thing - everybody and their groups believe that they would be able to recognize this man -

which was a response to what you wrote:

Quote:
The "theif in the night" is alluding to the fact that most of the world are "ignorant"(darkness.) and are "asleep", concerning the "second coming", and the "ressurection" of Gods people (an army) which will shock the world "out of sleep".

yup - undetected by most - same thing - everybody and their groups believe that they would be able to recognize this man - whats sad is that they think that their group and only their group is worthy of recognizing this MAN

what is it that you really don't understand ?

Quote:
Why are these "groups" even dealing with a book they mock, spit on and revile??
i don't know - you would have to ask someone from one of those groups

Quote:
This is why groups like the NOI have a leader over them that prayed for the devil in the flesh, after the the so-called Pope croaked, and others like the "Nuwabians" have their leader "Maku" incarcerated for 100 plus years, cults like the "Yahweh ben Yahweh" group have their leader in jail, others like the "African Hebrew Israelites" have leaders claiming to be the Messiah, and out there begging the synagoge of Satan in the illegaly occupied state of Isn't Really Israel for citizenship, and groups like the NGE have NO RANK and STRUCTURE, and are locked up in the devils prison systems, Moorish nation groups are nowhere to be seen in the streets gathering the people into a unified force, I could go on....
yeah - go on and point out the faults and flaws of these people and groups who are victims of white supremacy - what do you expect from them ?

the fact is that these same men you chop down have restored pride and family values into our people - and have started movements that got, and gets infiltrated by those who hate them - wheres yours ?
what have you started ?
are YOU in the streets gathering the people - do the army,airforce,navy and marines have the same function in combat ?

Quote:
We shall see....
some of us will, most of us won't

Quote:
I can back up what I say with the understanding of the book which belongs to my nation. Whether if you or anyone can knowledge the clear understanding that is given of the scriptures in question, or are willingly remaining ignorant of said scriptures, it is of no concern of mines. No one anywhere can build and destroy with the Bible as supremely as can a Hebrew Israelite from my nation.
lol ok - no one ?

the initial scripture and question posted still has not been answered by you or anyone here - its a very very simple question - lets try this again with out writing book length post arguing things that has nothing to do with the scripture posted - who, according to the scripture posted, is the father of JESUS - to make it easy for the slow i'll rewrite it like this - what does matthew 1: 1-17 say ?

i'll wait -

Quote:
So says the person who BELIEVES that the "Comforter" (from the Hebrew NT Bible.) of prophecy has been fulfilled in a "group" that states such things as you have just stated.
and what group did i say the comforter came to ?

i'll wait -

and what does this group, that i said, the comforter came outa, or to, SAY ?

i'll wait - [img]images/smilies/slaapblij.gif[/img]

Quote:
hypocrisy
c.1225, from O.Fr. ypocrisie, from L.L. hypocrisis, from Gk. hypokrisis "acting on the stage, pretense," from hypokrinesthai "play a part, pretend," also "answer," from hypo- "under" + middle voice of krinein "to sift, decide" (see crisis). The sense evolution is from "separate gradually" to "answer" to "answer a fellow actor on stage" to "play a part." Thus hypocrite (c.1225) is ult. Gk. hypokrites "actor on the stage, pretender."
cute -

Quote:
Matthew 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
a bible quote for me ?

do i outwardly appear righteous to anyone here ?

and what does righteousness have to do with me asking the question _ who is Jesus father according to Matthew 1: 1-17

Old 07-12-2005, 02:13 PM   #66
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Quote:

That's about Yashawai Ha Mashayach (Jesus the Christ). He's prophesying of his SECOND COMING.

Read the first few verses of that very same chapter, and meditate on verse three.

King James Version (KJV)
Matthew - Chapter 1
Mat 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Mat 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
Mat 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
Mat 1:4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
Mat 1:5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
Mat 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her [that had been the wife] of Urias;
Mat 1:7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
Mat 1:8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
Mat 1 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
Mat 1:10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
Mat 1:11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
Mat 1:12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
Mat 1:13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
Mat 1:14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
Mat 1:15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
Mat 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

It stops short of saying that Jesus is the seed of Joseph, saying instead Joseph is the husband of Mary of whom (meaning of Mary herself) was born Jesus.

And the verses that follow confirm that.

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just [man], and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
its about time you get to the question i asked - now - my point is this - the very beginning of the new testament starts off with "The Geneology of Jesus" which has a list of men from abraham to Joseph - why start off a book telling us that this is his geneology, then tell us that the man from the lineage of david is not his father at all -

why use the prophecy written in isiah of a child to be born named Immanuel - then use the name Jesus -

why tell us in the bible that jesus was hung on a tree, but then use a cross as a symbol of his crucifixion -

you see - there are many contradictions in these books - many - so why use it like if there are historical facts in it - why call it the very word of god - would you believe that some people never cut their hair because they believe that they will go to hell, because they believe that cutting your hair is against the law of god ? according to a scripture written in the old testament ?

thats sad homie

Old 07-13-2005, 01:14 AM   #67
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Quote:
its about time you get to the question i asked -
The "question" you asked?? It was your implication ALL ALONG that Jesus prophesied of some "son of man" who was to come in the "future", and you provided a chapter and verses, but if you actually READ the chapter in toto it would've shown that Jesus was NOT speaking of someone else, but of HIMSELF. Further showing achi that your studies and understanding of the Hebrew (both OT & NT.) scriptures are lacking....

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -- 2nd Timothy 2:15

^^One of those "faker books" written by the "black devils". ^^

Quote:
now - my point is this - the very beginning of the new testament starts off with "The Geneology of Jesus" which has a list of men from abraham to Joseph - why start off a book telling us that this is his geneology, then tell us that the man from the lineage of david is not his father at all -
The book of of Matthew I and Luke III records the geneology of his family, the royal house of David.

It's NOT saying in either of the geneologies that Joseph was his father. As the one in Luke III points out clearly. (it was "supposed that Joseph was his father".)

The geneology of Joseph goes back to David, just as Jesus' own (the same.) geneology goes back to David, recorded in the book of III Luke, so it's his geneology being brought out, meaning his ancestors.

Mary and Jesus' geneology goes back to Nathan, Davids son, Joseph's goes back to Solomon, who was also Davids son. Both are of the geneology of the House of David. (in the book of Isaiah it records that a virgin would come from this house, not from the house of Levi, if so, Prove It.)

The geneology of Jesus in Matthew I and Luke III is accurate.

Quote:
why use the prophecy written in isiah of a child to be born named Immanuel - then use the name Jesus -
Listen obviously the Bible of the original Israelites isn't for you, since it seems your agenda (and those of your enlighteners.) want to find fault in it, then God will make you see "fault" in it , so that you fall backwards.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Those both are TITLES, used as names. In the book of Isaiah Jesus also was to be given the "names"-- "Wonderful, Counsellor, etc".

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So maybe they should've listed all these in Matthew as his "names" as well??

No. It's that you err not knowing the Hebrew scriptures, and formulate opinion extracted from the protocol first laid down by the athiest devils of the late 19th-early 20th century who tried and failed to disprove the Hebrew Bible.

" i simply point out things in them that those who claim to believe that these are the undisputed words of the Supreme Being "--Wooly

Quote:
Theology and Bible Scholarship
During the 18th and 19th centuries academic research began to undermine the literal truths of religion, and throw doubt on the existence of God as a separate supernatural being.

The philosopher Thomas Hobbes had noted even earlier, in 1651, that Moses could not actually have written all the books of the Bible that were attributed to him.

In 1779 J G Eichhorn suggested that the stories in the Book of Genesis, were not actual history, but were myths, like the stories of Greek and Roman mythology. Furthermore, he said, these stories should no longer be read as if they were the actual word of God.

Other theologians began to work with the ideas of Hegel to portray religion, and religious stories and beliefs in general, as symbolic ways of demonstrating truths about the spiritual life of humankind.

Literary analysis of the bible text began to cast great doubt on the Bible itself as a reliable historical document.

The German, D F Strauss, said in 1835 that the New Testament stories about Christ should not be interpreted as literally true, but as a dress of religious symbolism clothing the life of of a Jewish teacher.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religi...history2.shtml

So to further add on to what I was bringing out, concerning the "names" or titles of "Jesus" and "Immanuel".

JESUS is actually called Immanuel in the first book book of Matthew.

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. -- The book of Matthew 1:23

And Yashawai Mashayach has many titles; do you know them?? since you seem to prop yourself up to be a scholar &/or a teacher of the Hebrew scriptures, and of the names and titles Jesus was given.

Quote:
why tell us in the bible that jesus was hung on a tree, but then use a cross as a symbol of his crucifixion -
Um, what was a wooden cross made out of??

Quote:
you see - there are many contradictions in these books - many - so why use it like if there are historical facts in it - why call it the very word of god -

The book of Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

The reality is your not a teacher of the Hebrew scriptures, of Gods words, you've been made blind, deaf, and dumb as to what they are truely saying, as prophecy even stated.

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

I strongly suggest you find an Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ in Kali, go inside, bring a pen and paper, ask questions when it's appropriate to ask them, and take notes.

Quote:
would you believe that some people never cut their hair because they believe that they will go to hell, because they believe that cutting your hair is against the law of god ? according to a scripture written in the old testament ?

thats sad homie
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. -- Book of Matthew 15:14

The law and the rites of a NAZARITE state no such thing, so whoever is teaching that, or "believes" that, have obviously been poisoned by some devils false doctrine.

Peace and Blessings.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:43 AM   #68
URa11FUX

URa11FUX grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to URa11FUX

Quote:
Yashawai Mashayach
Where did you ever get that translation for Jesus' (Yeshua's) name? I have never heard/read that before.
URa11FUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:40 AM   #69
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
God is his father, Joseph is his earthly father.

1. A man who begets or raises or nurtures a child.
  2. A male parent of an animal.
  3. A male ancestor.
  4. A man who creates, originates, or founds something: Chaucer is considered the father of English poetry.
  5. An early form; a prototype.
  6. Father Christianity.
    1. God.
    2. The first person of the Christian Trinity
it does not say that the father has to make the mother pregnant

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 03:53 AM   #70
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Quote:
The "question" you asked?? It was your implication ALL ALONG that Jesus prophesied of some "son of man"who was to come in the "future",
for real ?

so when i asked the question: According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?, you assumed that i was all along trying to imply that Jesus predicted a son of man to come in the end times ?

if so, go seemark, brahma, and akira in counseling because you seriously need help

Quote:
who was to come in the "future", and you provided a chapter and verses, but if you actually READ the chapter in toto it would've shown that Jesus was NOT speaking of someone else, but of HIMSELF. Further showing achi that your studies and understanding of the Hebrew (both OT & NT.) scriptures are lacking....
if its your belief that a jesus of 2000 years ago will come in these end times then thats on you - you can question my studies all day long - but you saying that the words written in isiah 7:13 is "clearly" saying that Mary is from the house of Judah shows me that your a young grasshopper in this - come back when you learn to see whats written in the book for yourself and stop relying on your teachers who build up for you what you think you know -

Quote:
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -- 2nd Timothy 2:15

^^One of those "faker books" written by the "black devils". ^^
this is cute - again - you can let timothy, romans, and galatians build for you your view of the scriptures if you like - you have that choice to follow these men if you like

Quote:
The book of of Matthew I and Luke III records the geneology of his family, the royal house of David.

It's NOT saying in either of the geneologies that Joseph was his father. As the one in Luke III points out clearly. (it was "supposed that Joseph was his father".)
lol - so why was joseph even mentioned in the geneology of jesus in the very first book of the new testament ?

Quote:
The geneology of Joseph goes back to David, just as Jesus' own (the same.) geneology goes back to David, recorded in the book of III Luke, so it's his geneology being brought out, meaning his ancestors.
you can't be this controlled - you can't be this blind - i'm suprised right now - and somewhat hurt - MATTHEW 1: 1- 17 - is titled the "GENEOLOGY OF JESUS" not the geneology of david - the list starts with Abraham and ends with Joseph - if joseph had nothing to do with the planting of jesus then why is his name in there ?

should it not just start off - like this - "THE GENEOLOGY OF JESUS"

GOD, MARY, JESUS ?

Quote:
Mary and Jesus' geneology goes back to Nathan, Davids son, Joseph's goes back to Solomon, who was also Davids son. Both are of the geneology of the House of David. (in the book of Isaiah it records that a virgin would come from this house, not from the house of Levi, if so, Prove It.)
NO - you prove it - you've brought 2 scriptures already that tells me nothing of mary being from the tribe of Judah - yet you brought them like if they were actual facts that back up your blinded claim - again - you find it -

Quote:
The geneology of Jesus in Matthew I and Luke III is accurate.
lol - if you see the words written in isiah 7: 1-13 as saying that Mary is of the tribe of judah then anything else you see in this book gotta be inaccurate also - but your trained to be this way - by one of the millions of GROUPS who claim to have the way and true path - its quite sad yo

Quote:
Listen obviously the Bible of the original Israelites isn't for you, since it seems your agenda (and those of your enlighteners.) want to find fault in it, then God will make you see "fault" in it , so that you fall backwards.
me and my enlighteners wanna find fault in the bible ?
seek help yo - what it seems like to you and what it really is very far apart - bridge the gap young man - you build your whole argument on your assumptions of my motives - in doing this you fail everytime -

Quote:
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
i'm not talking at all - i'm typing - seek help - i asked a question - the title of the thread is: According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?

you have yet to answer this simple question - instead, you wrote your own book right here on WU TANG CORP built on what you assume my intentions for asking this question are - very sad indeed - seek help -

Quote:
Those both are TITLES, used as names. In the book of Isaiah Jesus also was to be given the "names"-- "Wonderful, Counsellor, etc".

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So maybe they should've listed all these in Matthew as his "names" as well??
these are titles - Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

- these are names with meaning JESUS _ IMMANUEL - your answer would be more respected if you had said "language and time difference" but you didn't -

Quote:
No. It's that you err not knowing the Hebrew scriptures, and formulate opinion extracted from the protocol first laid down by the athiest devils of the late 19th-early 20th century who tried and failed to disprove the Hebrew Bible.
so me asking the question: According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?

is equivalent to me formulating my opinion based on the prtocol first laid down by the atheist of the late 19th-early20th century ?

again - seek help - break out of that time warp - take the costume off and think yo -

" i simply point out things in them that those who claim to believe that these are the undisputed words of the Supreme Being "--Wooly

yup people who claim to believe in the book but who never read or studied the words in the book get things pointed out to them -

but you see this as blasphemy and its a sin that i do this right ?
check the religious fanatic thread and find yourself

Quote:
So to further add on to what I was bringing out, concerning the "names" or titles of "Jesus" and "Immanuel".

JESUS is actually called Immanuel in the first book book of Matthew.
oh yeah ?

the very first page of Matthew is titled - the geneology of JESUS - this list starts off with abraham and ends with joseph - again - women were not used in the break down of the geneologies -

Quote:
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. -- The book of Matthew 1:23
i hear from some one who speaks fluent hebrew that that is a wrong translation of Immanuel - he says its true translation is really asking the question - Who is like God ?
but let Matthew and timothy, romans, and galatians guide you lol

i made a mistake here - its MichaEL whose name translates as "who is like God" not ImmanuEL - My apology -

Quote:
And Yashawai Mashayach has many titles; do you know them?? since you seem to prop yourself up to be a scholar &/or a teacher of the Hebrew scriptures, and of the names and titles Jesus was given.
nope - and i don't need to know all the names given to some one you believe existed 2000 years ago who is coming back to save the true israelites who you believe you and your group is -
nah - i never claimed to be a scholar and i don't need to be a scholar to know that you need help because your a religious fanatic who can't answer a simple question posted, due to the training in these doctrines he BELIEVES to be 100% historical facts lol - truly sad yo

Quote:
Um, what was a wooden cross made out of??

the wooden cross was made out of the same thing that paper is made out of - doen't mean that he was paper cutted to death - the book of john and others says he was HUNG on a tree - not NAILED to a cross - but you feel that since they are both WOOD, that these are one and the same huh - again man - seek help

Quote:
The book of Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

whatever - the question of the thread is:

According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?
Matthew 1: 1-17
Quote:
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
and you understand whats written in the bible right ?
Quote:
The reality is your not a teacher of the Hebrew scriptures, of Gods words, you've been made blind, deaf, and dumb as to what they are truely saying, as prophecy even stated.
your right - i'm not a teacher of the hebrew scriptures.

i asked a simple question - one that a self proclaimed Israelite has yet to answer

Quote:
Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
i'm not here trying to teach the scriptures - i'm here being attacked by a fanatic who is avoiding the QUESTION asked - your trying to teach scriptures by stating that isiah 7: 1-17 is "cleary"saying that Mary was from the tribe of JUDAH - BUT THATS WHAT YOU SEE IN THOSE WORDS -

Quote:
I strongly suggest you find an Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ in Kali, go inside, bring a pen and paper, ask questions when it's appropriate to ask them, and take notes.
and i suggest that you use your own mind in trying to find answers to answer the question posted and stop using the words you were trained to type/speak

Quote:
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. -- Book of Matthew 15:14

The law and the rites of a NAZARITE state no such thing, so whoever is teaching that, or "believes" that, have obviously been poisoned by some devils false doctrine.
i am gonna leave it alone - enough of the book length responses - its a very simple question

According To This Scripture, Who Is Jesus Father ?

Old 07-13-2005, 03:57 AM   #71
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

I'm Jezus's daddy, and you know why??? Cause I did this to his momma * makes humpin' movements *
Old 07-13-2005, 04:03 AM   #72
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
I'm Jezus's daddy, and you know why??? Cause I did this to his momma * makes humpin' movements *
spoken like a true jinn

Old 07-13-2005, 04:04 AM   #73
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

yeah....
Old 07-14-2005, 12:29 AM   #74
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Quote:
this scripture says to me that a virgin named mary will bear a child who would be of the house of david through JOSEPH
Where does it say "through Joseph" in your Malachi Z York Bible??

Quote:
and Matthew 1 backs that up by telling us that Joseph is from the house of DAVID - Mary was/is a Levite
Quote the chapter and verse that states Mary was a Levite. Simple question like the one you've been asking for three days now.

Quote:
i use them for what i use them for - and i understand the contradictions -
Like the contradiction of a man writing shit like "black devils" were the ones who actually wrote some of the NT books (a page from one of his books which you posted a few pages pack.), but he's in jail doing life for sexually abusing little black boys??

Quote:
i simply point out things in them that those who claim to believe that these are the undisputed words of the Supreme Being
No, you PARROT Fard (who was never proved to be black, thus one of your enlighteners was devil as far as anyone knows, an agent.) you parrot Z. York (we know what's his situation.) and you parrot "Elijah", Mr. Poole. (who was on friendly relations with devil by the time he died, or did he die?? according to some of the NOI he's alive and well!) If not you're on some NGE "building and destroying" tip, when their "father" ran with a devil, and you want to dispute doctrines??

Quote:
never seen before and really don't wish to see - these are the hypocrites, those who when truth is in their face they back down and cling on to their BELIEFS instead of changing to suit the truth -
Look in the mirror aqi, and clean up your own house.

Quote:
well - if i do chose to "bother" thats my choice - why should i not take a look at the traps my enemies lay for me and warn the children of them ?
The traps that the enemy laid are in what they teach, in their mouths, or in certain books, not in ancient scrolls that state the black man is god, and the unalike is devil. (but I bet you didn't know that that's in the Hebrew Bible, correct?? and in the so-called "faker books" written by "black devils" as your Bible teacher Imam Isa put it.)

Quote:
it says that a child will come from that "line" through a virgin/Virgo (lol)

What's so funny about the "Virgin" and "Virgo", is it your supposition that both are not true, that one was not written in the Zodiac to be fulfilled in actual prophecy by black people ?? Did the "god" of the "planet RIZQ" not teach you that?

Quote:
it does not say that the Virgin is from that line -
So Isaiah adressing the HOUSE OF DAVID has no relation to the next verse which is speaking of a virgin??

So according to your logic, even though the HOUSE OF DAVID was the TRIBE clearly being addressed, in the prophecy of Isaiah in question, some how the next verse jumps to a different house altogether? to a woman of the house of LEVI??, with no mention anywhere else that the woman would indeed be from that (Levi) tribe??

So if someone wrote a letter to a family, concerning a "package" that would be arriving for them in the future, the next paragraph in the letter states that a "young woman" would be the one recieving "the package", is that family supposed to think that the young woman is somebody down the block??

again,

Quote:
but Matthew 1 does say that his father > Joseph < is - and throughout the bible it always uses the man when speaking about lineage, not the woman
It's obvious that it is the man/father who determines a persons nationality/tribe.

It's also obvious that the prophecy stated that God would give the house of David a sign,

What was that sign??

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. -- book of Isaiah 7:14

The Black Virgin being Black Mary, the sign being a miracle, that son being Black Christ, who was a Black Judahite even before the tribe of Black Judah, or anything existed, because Judah means "GODS PRAISE" or "ONE LIKE UNTO THE MOST HIGH GOD" -- which is the original black man (created in the image of God, BLACK.), the tribe of Judah, being the black americans.

[[To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm [or] Song of Asaph.]] In Judah [is] God known: his name [is] great in Israel. -- book of Psalm 76:1

That's something you're not going to learn in any Chief Black Thunder Bird meeting.

Quote:
really - what is this about ?

i wrote:

Quote:

which was a response to what you wrote:

Quote:
The "theif in the night" is alluding to the fact that most of the world are "ignorant"(darkness.) and are "asleep", concerning the "second coming", and the "ressurection" of Gods people (an army) which will shock the world "out of sleep".

yup - undetected by most - same thing - everybody and their groups believe that they would be able to recognize this man - whats sad is that they think that their group and only their group is worthy of recognizing this MAN

what is it that you really don't understand ?

Don't act like you were not implying that man was Fard (the most likely person you were implying, but not ready to admit here.), or Elijah (unlikely, but who knows if NOI teach that.), or York (doubt it, but his "believers" make a lot of clams about him.)....

Quote:
yeah - go on and point out the faults and flaws of these people and groups who are victims of white supremacy - what do you expect from them ?
Farrakhan as much as he know is a victim of white supremacy?? Who told him to then PRAY for the HEAD of WHITE WORLD SUPREMACISM, the so-called POPE who died a few months back??

York is a victim of "white supremacy"?? How?? since he chose to be a black devil towards children within his camp?? (assuming he did those things, but still, who told him to start claiming messiah roles??)

Moorish Science cats as long as they been around havn't set up no type of camps to gather the people together, who cares if the devil has set up traps everywhere, I know my nation been sending out brothers, (some have fallen away, some have stood strong, and endured, it's a BATTLE, Ephesians 6:12.) into the streets of Babylon to battle this devil (book of Isaiah 13:1, Psalm 94:16, Matthew 10:5,6.) for the last 30 plus years....

Where the NGE at?? Where the NUWABIANS at?? You're saying the devils preventing them from hitting the "byways" and "highways" and opening their mouth with wisdom (book of Proverbs 1:20-22.)?? Why they acting like the Masons??

The truth is the time has come, and now is the time, that the people will see their teachers, and the true prophets (Isaiah 30:20.), not no suit and bow tie wearing smooth shaven cats, or pants hanging off they ass, blunt smoking "gods".

Quote:
the fact is that these same men you chop down have restored pride and family values into our people -
They played they part, the truth is though, the prophets are always sent last, so while those might've dropped knowledge here and there, their doctrine is against the Bible, and anyone who goes against the regime of the Bible, will get death. (Proverbs 13:13.)

Also, most those groups are hypocrites, using words in the Bible when it's convenient for them to show they know that there's jewels in there, and at the same time speak against it and teach men so. They are condemned for that.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; -- book of 1st Timothy 4:1

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.-- book of 2nd Peter 2:1

Quote:
and have started movements that got, and gets infiltrated by those who hate them - wheres yours ?

Every movement gets infiltrated. Also, the fact that you ask "where's mines" at least shows we're not in the mix with every other movement that you get your teachings from (NOI with Farrakhan sitting doing interviews with devils media, and the interview turn out "pleasent", lol, wtf?!, with your "Father Allah" boys with a devil Mayor and Azrael "angel of death", York having the open enemy within his schools and buisness's etc, etc, etc.), you know we're like that "thief in the night", the ones who will rise into an army as prophecy states....

Quote:
what have you started ?
are YOU in the streets gathering the people -
A man who belongs to a nation doesn't start anything, but naturally becomes a part of that nation to become a leader if need be.

And that's an affirmative, to your second question, WE are in the streets, gathering the 12 tribes.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:56 AM   #75
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Where does it say "through Joseph" in your Malachi Z York Bible??
I DON'T HAVE A MALACHI Z YORK BIBLE - DO YOU ?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, PLEASE PUT A BROTHER ON TO RIGHT KNOWLEDGE
BECAUSE SHAKESPERE AND KING JAMES DON'T SPEAK MY LANGUAGE - NEITHER DOES ROMANS, GALATIANS, OR TIMOTHY LOL - YOU KNOW - THE ONES YOU BELIEVE OVER YOUR BROTHERS

Quote:
Quote the chapter and verse that states Mary was a Levite. Simple question like the one you've been asking for three days now.
AGAIN - YOU GO FIND IT, YOUNGSTER - I DID MINES, GO DO YOURS - AND COME BACK WITH SOME BETTER ARGUMENTS THAN THE ONES YOU POSTED -

Quote:
Like the contradiction of a man writing shit like "black devils" were the ones who actually wrote some of the NT books (a page from one of his books which you posted a few pages pack.), but he's in jail doing life for sexually abusing little black boys??
YOU BELIEVE WHAT THE DEVILS IN THE NEWS TELL YOU ABOUT ONE OF YOUR OWN - YOUR LOST SON - AGAIN GO GET HELP LOL - BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE CLAIMS AGAINST HIM

EVERYONE WHO STOOD UP AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACY AND THE ESTABLISHMENT WENT OUT THE SAME WAY - EVEN yAHEH bEN YAHWEH - ONE FROM YOUR OWN CLICK - BUT YOU BELIEVE THE ENEMY HUH ?

SAD SON SAD - AGAIN - GO GET HELP QUICK

RIGHT HERE YOU REMIND ME OF THEM CORNBREAD NIGGERS THAT WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING THE DEVIL TELL THEM ABOUT OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS - NOW YOU SUSPECT -
THEY ACCUSE US NIGHT AND DAY - ( BUT FOOLS BELIEVE THE ACCUSATIONS)

CASE CLOSED - AGAIN GET HELP - INSTEAD OF FIGHTING ME AND RECIEVING UNREPAIRABLE SPIRITUAL SPEED KNOTS, ASK QUESTIONS OR BETTER YET, ANSWER THE QUESTION OF THE THREAD TITLE - QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD YOUNG MAN

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote