news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-10-2005, 10:25 AM   #16
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

I used to smoke all the fucking time. Well, I still do just not as much. I remember I bought a quap and I ended up smoking 2 ounces out of it to my dome. Sucks cuz I wanted to sell it but how awesome is it just sitting in your room for a week, smoking non-stop? Well, I thought it was awesome.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:33 AM   #17
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

prolly was awesome.....you should see my dad, like if wasnt high like wooly said, watch out.....lil fuckers been on some kill bud for 30 years i guess...he's fine tho, just getting older an smoking just as much as when i was a kid...he drinks coca cola like its tap water....

fuck it man, or woman, i forgot who started the thread, i dont smoke that shit.....kills my high, but queens right about thinking clear...but you dont have to worry man, just dont hit it so hard. an dont smoke cigarettes...if u smoke those, thats your problem. withdrawals from chronic aint shit, do what feels best. i'd quit the everyday all day habit, stick to once a week or month, life's got it's own highs an lows.....i stopped noticing em when i smoked all the time. peace
Old 07-10-2005, 12:32 PM   #18
methical.com
Alex

methical.com grasshopper

if you want to quit you just have to force yourself, there aint nothing to help really, just gotta stop and deal with it, i tried a few times but i aint ready for that yet..

Methical Dot Com
The #1 Source For Method Man On The Net.
methical.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 12:34 PM   #19
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

i dun even smoke that often nowadays like 2-3 times a week usually..

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 01:13 PM   #20
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

used to be everyday between 1-10 times a day for a minute.

but it gets to the point where it doesnt feel the same, like you used to look forward to getting high, it used to be some shit. but when you do it so much it almost gets boring.

kinda why i try and do it not as much anymore. just so i can enjoy it more. couple times a week for sure.

its liek if youre a bum and dont work and shit you get bored doing nothing all day. but if you work a hard ass job, then the weekend comes...you relish that shit.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 01:16 PM   #21
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

I used to smoke a lot, in 2 days I smoked 10 grams, I sleep at school so we smoke alot there, also on the playground we were smoking, Now I smoke weed for about 3 years, and i'm planning to quit, it's not that exciting anymore, plus it is a lot of money (25 euro for 5 gram)

but today I went to my friends, and the have bought "Hennepseed" a while ago, and 2 of my friends planted this shit into the ground, and today I saw their plants, they are still small, but they are definately cannabis-plants !!!

but they bought this "Hennepseed" in some farmershop, because people use this as BirdFood, but I think that those plants are steril or something like that, but i'm not sure...

could someone tell if you will get high of this shit or not ?

and the previous week, i've got the results of my urine-test... NEGATIVE

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 01:19 PM   #22
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
LOL......I wasn't always the clean and pure girl I am today......I have many secrets......
sexysexysexy
Old 07-10-2005, 01:23 PM   #23
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

yeah i drink more than i smoke..when i smoke i usually dun even smoke that much but smoked so much a couple weeks ago that i didnt understand nuthin...damn i was just chillin with my friend in his moms car and he was tryna steal it but it wouldnt move..damn it was the middle of the day in a public parkinlot and ppl were jut walking around and watchin us but i didnt mind i was just chillin listenin 2 some ghostface with my "ghetto blaster"..shit nobody even called the cops

Old 07-10-2005, 01:31 PM   #24
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Man I smoke every god damn day for two years and i dont get any problems. they say it makes u stupid but i graduated with a 2.5 GPA and im going to FIU to major in business. I never got any pains. I started smoking regs, but it stopped doing anything to me so about a year and a half ago I started smoking crip, now i smoke all the time, sometimes 6 or 7 times a day. And the chest pains and what not is from eating fatty food or drinking to much dog. Just cut down on that and realize herb doesnt have any negative effects.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 01:41 PM   #25
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

yeah ima start smokin more as soon as i get a job so i can chill after a hard day at work..right now my money-situation aint that hot but a friend of mine promised to get a job in like a month

Old 07-10-2005, 01:52 PM   #26
Bungle
Veteran Member

Bungle grasshopper

i used to smoke for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, evening meal, supper, bedtime, its good when you got the weed & the money, but it stops being good, i started feeling like a crackhead, any money i had went on weed, if i didnt have enough i'd be calling all my friends to see if anyone wanna go half, nowadays, i only guarantee a smoke every 2 weeks when i get paid from my job, anything else in between is a bonus, my lungs feel better, i'm getting more stuff done - whether its music or just shit around the house, a month or so ago, i was just flat broke, i had nuthin, no weed, so i ended up getting off my ass and got me a job.

what i would suggest is, dont neccesarily give up blazing altogether, just leave it until later in the day, afternoon-early evening to start smoking, then eventually, leave it for a couple of days, plus which, the more you smoke, ya body builds up immunity to it and you need to smoke more & more to get high, if you leave it for a couple of days, you come down off ya high, and you dont need to smoke as much to get fucked up.
Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:00 PM   #27
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle
what i would suggest is, dont neccesarily give up blazing altogether, just leave it until later in the day, afternoon-early evening to start smoking, then eventually, leave it for a couple of days, plus which, the more you smoke, ya body builds up immunity to it and you need to smoke more & more to get high, if you leave it for a couple of days, you come down off ya high, and you dont need to smoke as much to get fucked up.
truer words have never been spoken my doggie
Old 07-10-2005, 02:07 PM   #28
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by methical.com
if you want to quit you just have to force yourself, there aint nothing to help really, just gotta stop and deal with it, i tried a few times but i aint ready for that yet..

nah, that's not true.
like I already said, I bought a vaporizer and I just quit overnight and it was easy.
if I hadn't bought the vaporizer, I would've gone crazy and prolly failed.
so getting the vaporizer enabled me to give up smoking without being tempted to go back to it.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #29
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

could someone answer my hennepseed question?

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 04:49 PM   #30
Bungle
Veteran Member

Bungle grasshopper

i dunno if that shit will get you high or not, only thing i could suggest is, wait until its grown properly and try it, if you get high you get high, if you dont you dont, just let us know if it does.
Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote