0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2005, 06:24 PM   #31
whitey
Wu Vatican
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ny
Age: 30
Posts: 8,373
Rep Power: 37
whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimewave
nah, that's not true.
like I already said, I bought a vaporizer and I just quit overnight and it was easy.
if I hadn't bought the vaporizer, I would've gone crazy and prolly failed.
so getting the vaporizer enabled me to give up smoking without being tempted to go back to it.
hah i dont really consider quiting if your still smoking out a vaporizer. just beacuse vapos is smokeless doesnt mean you quit. your body is still getting the THC either way.


and quiting aint no thang. its all mental. weed is not an addicting drug. ive stopped for long periods of time for numerous things; drug test for a job, to get in shape for soccer; ect. just gotta build up that mental power and your good.
__________________
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 09:30 PM   #32
002
Charles Jones fan
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 29
Posts: 2,015
Rep Power: 15
002 drunken masta002 drunken masta
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

yea, don't fuckin quit, man. just stop smokin so much
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.


002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 10:08 PM   #33
Surgeon General
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: canada
Age: 27
Posts: 152
Rep Power: 0
Surgeon General grasshopper
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

fuck weed, im skecth bout shrooms, i've done it 5 times (started doin em in october, once in oct, once in feb, twice in march, and last week), and the week after, i always feel like somethin is botherin me at the tip of my forehead, but i dont know what it is, it's mad annoying, but yea, im gonna miss shrooms
__________________
Surgeon General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 12:35 AM   #34
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

PEACE
Marajuana is supposed to give you the feeling you would feel if you were properly fed and detoxified.........now if you get off your lazy ass and eat a proper Ital(vegan) diet and detoxify yourself you can be high all the time....for free.....
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 02:01 AM   #35
triggahappy187
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,565
Rep Power: 0
triggahappy187 Village Idiot
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

Use to smoke weed makes some things better example Musiq main or a movie. If u feelin chest pains while u high its the weed doin it to ya. If um at a party i done usually get blown or if um at a club, I jus blaze alone an think deep, homies think its weird but i know some yall jus like me.
__________________
Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk


www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 05:31 AM   #36
Welshkillabee
WelshKillaBee
 
Welshkillabee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Wales
Age: 30
Posts: 935
Rep Power: 12
Welshkillabee grasshopper
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

I smoke nearly everyday, about 1oz a month, only after 5pm I donít drink at all though. I donít feel much side effects apart from still being stoned in the morning! Lol. God made weed, man made drink you decide! Blaze on bro!
__________________
Welshkillabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:36 AM   #37
Krimewave
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: hell on earth
Posts: 1,441
Rep Power: 13
Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey
hah i dont really consider quiting if your still smoking out a vaporizer. just beacuse vapos is smokeless doesnt mean you quit. your body is still getting the THC either way.


and quiting aint no thang. its all mental. weed is not an addicting drug. ive stopped for long periods of time for numerous things; drug test for a job, to get in shape for soccer; ect. just gotta build up that mental power and your good.

it is quitting smoking, which is what the thread's about.
dude said he feels like quitting cause his lungs and throat are being effected by it, not cause he don't want THC in his body.
so, yes, using a vaporizer IS quitting smoking, which is the original subject of the thread.
having the harmless chemical THC in your body is not a problem if what you want to do is avoid dying of lung or throat cancer, or to have more energy and vitality to take part in sports.
if the dude quits smoking and uses a vaporizer instead, he is 95% less likely to get lung or throat cancer from it, because at least 6 carcinogens produced by burning weed ain't produced when vaporizing.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-YnVKqLqk
Krimewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:43 AM   #38
venex
aka PROFIT
 
venex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 25
Posts: 5,063
Rep Power: 20
venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle
i dunno if that shit will get you high or not, only thing i could suggest is, wait until its grown properly and try it, if you get high you get high, if you dont you dont, just let us know if it does.
I will!


here's some info about weed, this is NOT written by me, but by SAM7 !!!








MYTH: WEED is good for various ailments, such as BRONCHITIS, GLAUCOMA, TB, etc.

FACT: WEED is NOT a curative element, which should be the PRIMARY property of any chemically induced substance.

The question should be asked, HOW is it good for any of the above ailments, or any others.

Because of how respiratory induced substances metabolize into the human body, the primary effect that is caused as a result is a numbing (or even KILLING) of the nervous system.

The human brain is, above all else the CROWN of the human nervous system. On a physiological level, all it is, is one big over-sized NERVE.

Once it is "shut down", then all subsequent nerves, to which it is attached will follow suit.

The only reason your body recognizes that you have, say, GLAUCOMA, is because your brain is telling you that you do. It registers and acknowledges all the symptoms of such a disease, and causes the body to react accordingly.

When a chemical agent such as WEED is introduced into the body, it interrupts the messaging system that is the nervous system.

Because the aspects of your brain are shut down due to the contact with the smoke and chemical agents of WEED, your brain is telling you that you "feel better", when in reality, you don't "feel anything".

A brain that does not feel anything, is not a HEALTHY or properly-functioning brain.

So the term "GOOD" in this instance, is totally WRONG.

MYTH: WEED SMOKE (second-hand or otherwise) cannot cause cancer.

FACT:

SMOKE is the chemical bi-product of a change in the structure of one physical object into another.

It is the equivolent of your body TAKING A SHIT.

And just like your SHIT, it doesn't carry any rejuvenative properties within it.

However, let's look at the process of smoking for a second, shall we??

When you light some weed, and it burns, and you inhale the smoke........

Now, let's take into consideration, the CELL WALLS of a plant is different and composition and density than other plants......

The BARK from an OAK TREE is more dense than the pedals of a TULIP.

WEED's density is nearly 3 times that of the TOBACCO plant. (keep this in mind).

Thus, when you burn it, the fibers turn into razor-sharp SHARDS on a nearly microscopic level, capable of tearing a hole in the membrane and tissue of the ALVEOLI (which are very sensitive). These shards tear holes in the tissue, which never gets a chance to heal properly because they are constantly x-panding/contracting, and also are x-posed to moisture within the lungs, so they SCAB over, causing the beginning tumorous signs of CANCER.

The same thing happens when you smoke regular cigarettes, but on a lesser degree, for 2 important reasons:

#1) The cell wall density of TOBACCO is much less than that of WEED

AND

#2) Most people smoke TOBACCO cigs with a FILTER, which most don't do with WEED.

The fact of #2 makes WEED smoke all the more deadly (that's why they say smoking one JOINT is the equivolent to smoking an entire pack of CIGGY's at one time).

However, die-hard WEED smokers have found a way (well, not really) to get around that, with the "ingenius" creation of the BONG.

The BONG essentially acts as a humidifying filter trapping the microscopic embers giving you nothing but "pure smoke".

However the problem lies in the lack of understanding of how asphyxiation works........

Every time you take a breath in, that is not comprised of at least 75% OXYGEN, you are in essence suffocating your entire respiratory system.

The purpose of breathing is to take in OXYGEN. That is the only gas that you human body uses.

If anyone understands the process of human respiration, you'll know that the body takes in OXYGEN, and gives off CARBON DIOXIDE.

Well, if you understand the chemical process of burning something, you'll know that what is given off while something is burning, is nothing but CARBON in the form of smoke. THAT'S ESSENTIALLY ALL SMOKE IS.

Going back to taking a SHIT, why would you force something back into your body, that you body has willfully x-punged?? That's like taking a piss in a cup and drinking it again (let's not get started about that though).

In the meantime, all this CARBON (smoke) is traveling from your lungs, to your bloodstream........To your body parts.........Your body is thinking that it is OXYGEN, and attempts to utilize it as such......OXYGEN is used to help break down and digest your food, but since you've deprived your body of a good, healthy dose of OXYGEN, it attempts to use SMOKE instead........The process is then halted, and thus your body tells your brain that you are STILL HUNGRY.

That is why smoking WEED makes you hungry.

Anyways, the smoke-filled blood travels back into the bloodstream, up into the brain. We all know that it takes OXYGEN for your brain to function properly (fire off synapses), yes??

Well, that process is halted, and since it doesn't take much to kill brain cells, your dies rapidly by the second, and increasingly so every time you smoke. Which brings us back to why you think you "FEEL GOOD".

I will emphasize, that it's not that you "FEEL GOOD", it's just that you don't feel ANYTHING. People don't know the difference, because they don't have enough of an understanding of how the body works.

And speaking of not knowing:

MYTH: There was a WEED PLANT engraved on KING SOLOMON's grave.

FACT: LMAO.

For someone to be taken seriously in making this ridiculous claim, they have to have seen SOLOMON's grave to begin with........But that is absolutely out of the question, because his grave was NEVER FOUND (I wonder why, especially since no one can prove that he was actually a historical person to begin with).

Just more quasi-spiritual non-sense used to justify your DRUG HABIT.

MYTH: The best way to get the "nutritients" from WEED is to smoke it.

FACT: You don't get ANY "nutrients" from smoking anything.

However, just as with all plants, there are nutritional and medicinal values to be gleaned from it, in the following methods:

rinking it (in the form of tea, as with GINSENG)

*Eating it (in the form of a seasoning, as with SAGE)

*Using it as an ointment (as with ALOE)

There are people who utilize it in this manner, and glean far more benefit from it. However, just as with any plant that is induced via herbology, you must have an acute knowledge of what the plant does, and how it works, in relation to any problems in the body.

There are herbs that can kill a woman during her cycle if she takes them, for x-ample.

Thus, all herbs can have adverse effects if poorly understood. And WEED is the most poorly understood plant in the world right now, because most people are not seeking to gain an understanding about it.






peace!
__________________
Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
If what you say is true...
The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 10:25 AM   #39
Krimewave
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: hell on earth
Posts: 1,441
Rep Power: 13
Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

ok, let's dispell some of this disinformation.


Quote:
MYTH: WEED is good for various ailments, such as BRONCHITIS, GLAUCOMA, TB, etc.
WRONG!
this is not a myth, it is scientifically proven fact.
also add ASTHMA, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS and SCHITZOPHRENIA to the list.

Quote:
MYTH: WEED SMOKE (second-hand or otherwise) cannot cause cancer.

FACT:

SMOKE is the chemical bi-product of a change in the structure of one physical object into another.
true, but smoking is not the only way to take weed.

Quote:
MYTH: The best way to get the "nutritients" from WEED is to smoke it.

FACT: You don't get ANY "nutrients" from smoking anything.
also true, but I can't say I've ever heard this myth, only a person of extremely low intellect would believe such a thing.


Quote:
However, just as with all plants, there are nutritional and medicinal values to be gleaned from it, in the following methods:

rinking it (in the form of tea, as with GINSENG)

*Eating it (in the form of a seasoning, as with SAGE)

*Using it as an ointment (as with ALOE)
add to that the inhaling of vapours from weed heated to the optimum temperature for activating THC by a vaporizer.
because vapourizing only heats the weed and does not burn it, little or no carbons are contained in the cannabis vapour.

Quote:
...........And WEED is the most poorly understood plant in the world right now, because most people are not seeking to gain an understanding about it.

peace!
true, too many ppl are quick to point out the negative aspects of weed, when most of these things are actually the negative aspects of smoking, not of weed.
weed (and other plants in the same family) is the most important plant on planet earth.
the sooner ppl realise this, the better.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-YnVKqLqk
Krimewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 01:12 PM   #40
venex
aka PROFIT
 
venex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 25
Posts: 5,063
Rep Power: 20
venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

nice for adding your info Krimewave,

peace!
__________________
Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
If what you say is true...
The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 12:12 AM   #41
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders
 
AcidPhosphate69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Granite State
Age: 27
Posts: 2,262
Rep Power: 17
AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

I love weed. The plants looks cool, smells cool, tastes cool, smokes cool. Everything about weed makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
__________________
AcidPhosphate69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 05:02 PM   #42
Krimewave
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: hell on earth
Posts: 1,441
Rep Power: 13
Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by venex
nice for adding your info Krimewave,

peace!
hahaha, happy to help.
it's my specialised subject, lol.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-YnVKqLqk
Krimewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 05:04 PM   #43
Undertaker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

Ganjaman
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 02:55 PM   #44
LadySnowBlood
LSB
 
LadySnowBlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Age: 35
Posts: 3,061
Rep Power: 15
LadySnowBlood grasshopper
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

i used to smoke evrey morning before work
cant do it anymore... my eyes get so small you cant even see em'
even though, ive been smoking for about 12 yrs, it still shows..
lol
__________________
Lady Snowblood

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 04:48 PM   #45
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?
 
Kriszy Substance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Relocated
Age: 37
Posts: 3,384
Rep Power: 17
Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

This thread was an interesting one. I myslef smoke it everyday, sometimes too much. Everthing should have a balance. Although I have stopped taking gravity bong hits in the morning, I know I am no where near ready to quit and may never be. To the guy who was having chest pains and sh*t, running is essential too, along with water and healthy food. Expectoration is key, as nasty as it is, and running really helps with that. I'm from Alaska where the chronic is pretty much the best (Hells Angels here have a strain that the stalks grow as big as christmas trees, and the smoke will blow you away) so my tolerance is very high. Everyone now and then I have someone from the states send me some brick shit, cause you dont ever see it up here, and its just something different. I personally need the chronic to keep my apetite up. I would probably waste away if it werent for the shit, Im just a tiny girl. I do have a bad habit of eating late at night though after I have gotten way bent. That is not good and it gives you some pretty f*cked up lucid dreams. Anyway, it also slows me down and seems to help me really feel my body as far as what is sore, out of line, or whatever. And as opposed to most people it totally motivates me and puts me in a good productive zone. I have also heard that brain cells are killed, but that everytime you thinking of something new or increase your knowledge, that you actually can replace, or grow brain cells--Anyone ever heard that? I am very interested in the vaporizer thing though. I mean I have heard of them and even smoked out of one once, but I did not realize that it was actually that much healthier, and so expensive!. Did anyone here ever do the shotgun joint where you took one of those water sports bottles and stuck the joint in the pop-up top (lit end inside of bottle) with a carb and then you squeeze the bottle and it gives you fantastic hits, and you didnt have to share everyones slobber either.?? Anyway, everyone is different, I myself cant drink to much or I just pass out, it happens quick and there is not much too it. But I can smoke with the best of them and like to think that I got it pretty under control. Although it is quite possible I am in denial!
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one