news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-14-2005, 05:02 PM   #46
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger
Default Re: Exsessvive ganja smoking

Weed? Whats that? Would that be those pesky things in my lawn?

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:04 PM   #47
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I smoked weed for years, never gave up an oppurtunity to get high even if I had to skip school or work. Heavy smoker had mad blunt sessions a night would make cheech and chong look bad. Then one day I quit.

it's that easy. You have to have control of your mind it's called free will.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:06 PM   #48
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
This thread was an interesting one. I myslef smoke it everyday, sometimes too much. Everthing should have a balance. Although I have stopped taking gravity bong hits in the morning, I know I am no where near ready to quit and may never be. To the guy who was having chest pains and sh*t, running is essential too, along with water and healthy food. Expectoration is key, as nasty as it is, and running really helps with that. I'm from Alaska where the chronic is pretty much the best (Hells Angels here have a strain that the stalks grow as big as christmas trees, and the smoke will blow you away) so my tolerance is very high. Everyone now and then I have someone from the states send me some brick shit, cause you dont ever see it up here, and its just something different. I personally need the chronic to keep my apetite up. I would probably waste away if it werent for the shit, Im just a tiny girl. I do have a bad habit of eating late at night though after I have gotten way bent. That is not good and it gives you some pretty f*cked up lucid dreams. Anyway, it also slows me down and seems to help me really feel my body as far as what is sore, out of line, or whatever. And as opposed to most people it totally motivates me and puts me in a good productive zone. I have also heard that brain cells are killed, but that everytime you thinking of something new or increase your knowledge, that you actually can replace, or grow brain cells--Anyone ever heard that? I am very interested in the vaporizer thing though. I mean I have heard of them and even smoked out of one once, but I did not realize that it was actually that much healthier, and so expensive!. Did anyone here ever do the shotgun joint where you took one of those water sports bottles and stuck the joint in the pop-up top (lit end inside of bottle) with a carb and then you squeeze the bottle and it gives you fantastic hits, and you didnt have to share everyones slobber either.?? Anyway, everyone is different, I myself cant drink to much or I just pass out, it happens quick and there is not much too it. But I can smoke with the best of them and like to think that I got it pretty under control. Although it is quite possible I am in denial!
where you stoned when you wrote this?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 11:02 PM   #49
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

bla bla bli
bla bla blou
lol

just kiddin whitey!

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 11:06 PM   #50
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Oh, sh*t, did I sound baked, not make sense, or not use enough soccer termz? You smoke tha chronic? Whitey?
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 12:15 AM   #51
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
Oh, sh*t, did I sound baked, not make sense, or not use enough soccer termz? You smoke tha chronic? Whitey?
hah, nah it was just a long ramble.

and yes i do enjoy the weedus.

what does soccer termz have to do with anything?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:23 PM   #52
Tzaosirus
Freedom,Justice & Equaliy

Tzaosirus grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Tzaosirus Send a message via MSN to Tzaosirus

I smoke down, have done for 7 years solid, morning, noon, and night = stoned
Shut the fuck up!
Bitch and let my slide my hands up your skirt
Nigga please!

Tzaosirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:17 AM   #53
methical.com
Alex

methical.com grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimewave
nah, that's not true.
like I already said, I bought a vaporizer and I just quit overnight and it was easy.
if I hadn't bought the vaporizer, I would've gone crazy and prolly failed.
so getting the vaporizer enabled me to give up smoking without being tempted to go back to it.
But surely your body will still get cravings from the vaporizer, it wont damage you but its still getting high and you body gets used to it.

Methical Dot Com
The #1 Source For Method Man On The Net.
methical.com is offline   Reply With Quote