news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #31
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Be careful

there is work going on to shift the facts that the black man is the original man
Old 09-01-2006, 10:33 PM   #32
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
The golden tops were conducters. They recieved signals thru the top of the pyramids. Radio waves. Time is infinite. Nothing is new. Its fucked up that we can not construct anything like the pyramids. I wonder why...........
Our human fleshy bodies are more technologically advanced than anything that man could ever construct. When civilization was humane we cultivated ourselves to peak performance for the betterment of all. When a few try to do what many did they fail.

Humanity is more ancient than any calendar can calculate. Industrial civilizations are just as ancient. Mankind has been on the planet for the last 2-3 million years. There's no way that we only recently elevated to such soaring heights. As a matter of fact we're on the down slope. The universe has to cleanse this planet in order to bring back balance. Don't expect us to do anything else but become more of a prisoner to our minds instead of being liberated by them.

To articulate the fact that ancient civilizations possessed advancements that present day historians fail to publicly acknowledge on a mass scale I site the following from John G. Jackson's Introduction to African Civilization, Chapter 6, pg 247.

"The Mayan people possessed another calendar, called the Haab, consisting of 18 months of 20 days each, giving a total of 360 days. To this were added five days called Uayeb, which corrected the year to its true length of 365 days. "The actual year is about 365 days 6 hours long," Robert Silverberg notes, "and the Mayas, aware of this, periodically adjusted their calendar to account for this, just as we do with leap years. But the Maya calendar was even more precise than ours, by a matter of some seconds a year." (Lost Cities and Vanished Civilizations, pp. 120-21, by Robert Silverberg.) These two calendars, the Tzolkin and the Haab, were combined to form a third calendar, called the Calendar-Round...

The Maya calendar-makers were not satisfied with the Tzolkin (Based off of a West African calendar], the Haab, and the Calendar-Round; they showed their profound knowledge of astronomy by constructing a Venus Calendar. This calendar, based on the phases of the planet Venus, which has a year of 584 days, was divided into four parts, consisting of 236 days (morning star), 90 days (superior conjunction), 250 days (evening star), and 90 days (interior conjunction)-which is mathematically accurate. The equivalence in length of eight solar years of 365 days each, and five Venus years of 584 days each, was recognized and accurately calculated; and we have reason to believe that a discrepancy of eight-hundredths (0.08) of a day between the mean Venus year and the true Venus year was corrected by a marginal subtraction of two days after a period of twenty-five revolutions of that planet."

I add this only to state that you can't just go with what you're told. You have to do serious scientific research to reveal some truths. I know I'm far from knowing a lot but I'm in a journey.

Great post! Iím glad I decided to venture into ego forum today.

Hotep

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 10:45 PM   #33
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
Be careful

there is work going on to shift the facts that the black man is the original man
All we have to do is unbiasly study the genesis and migrations of Aryan people to reveal their recent arrival on the scene compared to the ageless presence of jet Black mankind. The problem arises when we allow the White Power Structure to structure our minds and control our culture/history/land.

It's funny... you can argue with a page in a book but you can't argue with tons of stone and mega sculptures with African facial features.

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Old 09-01-2006, 10:52 PM   #34
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
All we have to do is unbiasly study the genesis and migrations of Aryan people to reveal their recent arrival on the scene compared to the ageless presence of jet Black mankind. The problem arises when we allow the White Power Structure to structure our minds and control our culture/history/land.

It's funny... you can argue with a page in a book but you can't argue with tons of stone and mega sculptures with African facial features.

Peace
those can always be made to look like whatever ..... by whoever ......

the youth will believe what the new power structure says

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 02:07 PM   #35
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
those can always be made to look like whatever ..... by whoever ......

the youth will believe what the new power structure says
No doubt. That's why I'm doing what many others are doing... sounding off the truth. The truth... is almost like statistics. It can be manipulated so easily...

Old 09-02-2006, 04:36 PM   #36
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

word, if you want people to see you have to force their 3rd eye open yourself.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:28 PM   #37
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

be careful though
you'll force a third eye open and all the shit you ain't know will spill out blinding you

sometimes you think people stupid, thinking you the one who needs to wake them up, get a rude awakening yourself

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 09-02-2006, 11:29 PM   #38
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^ a wise man knows hes a fool.

Realness
Old 09-02-2006, 11:39 PM   #39
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Fam

Old 09-03-2006, 10:55 AM   #40
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace APSU!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je©
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM   #41
KBA7

KBA7 grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to KBA7 Send a message via AIM to KBA7

Theres so much thats hidden or downplayed. The people who control mass media have major ego problems because reality is not conforming to their thoughts.

I wish I had a crib like they did back in those ancient days. These formations they found underwater are hot. I wonder if these skyscrapers are gonna drown to.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:22 PM   #42
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBA7 View Post
The people who control mass media have major ego problems because reality is not conforming to their thoughts.
Word tha fuck up. But, they so good at what they do. Got us folks wit knowledge of self dissing each other! Damn....
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:54 PM   #43
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
Word tha fuck up. But, they so good at what they do. Got us folks wit knowledge of self dissing each other! Damn....
I don't think it's them that has us dissing us...

Old 09-04-2006, 08:05 PM   #44
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
I don't think it's them that has us dissing us...
Then please.....bless me wit your of opinion of shit. I'm confused.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 09:48 PM   #45
snapple
i think i'm high

blackwisdom wins best sig of alltime

Realness