news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-31-2006, 03:56 PM   #16
CashRules
Everything Around Me

CashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed-word View Post
yeah wtf? like rza for example, why the hell he chose his 36 chambers rapping style witch had a real good flow, grimy voice to his style where the flow is messed up and an ordinary voice?
^^Gotta disagree wi that, RZA aint gone bad, he shouldnt be on anyones list in this thread, ye the older shit a bit better like on the 1st Bobby D album but the last album RZA did was dope, an his flow an voice is classic on Presidential MC
Old 08-31-2006, 03:58 PM   #17
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
^^Gotta disagree wi that, RZA aint gone bad, he shouldnt be on anyones list in this thread, ye the older shit a bit better like on the 1st Bobby D album but the last album RZA did was dope, an his flow an voice is classic on Presidential MC

i dont know, it seems like sometimes RZA doesnt know when he should try to rap or not....cause out of nowhere he can slaughter shit like that song a day to a god is a 1000 years....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:04 PM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I forgot to mention Keith Murray. His last 2 albums are trash and his 2 singles Yeah Yeah You Know It and Candi Bar from his last album are gay. He redeemed himself with that mixtape he did Kickin Ass volume 1. That mixtape is hard. He had about 3 songs on there dissing Prodigy.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:26 PM   #19
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Camron. This dude used to be a pretty good mc when his first 2 albums came out. After SDE album, his rhymes have gotten terrible. Come Home With Me album had very good beats but his rhymes sucked. He should've never put on Juelz Santana and Jim Jones LOL. Fuck You song from his first album is classic. That song cracks me up.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:30 PM   #20
faulty
CHICKEN HEAD

faulty grasshopper

hmm al the ones i can think have been mentioned what about flipping this on its head and think shit rappers turned good (or in other words rappers who have gotten better) ghostface in my opinion ghosts improvement on clintele compared to his other stuff was astonishing and while i dont like his style i can see kanye improved alot from college to late
faulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 10:40 PM   #21
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Prodigy
Black Eyed Peas

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:39 AM   #22
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its like a curse of the rap game..maybe wutang can break the curse...lol
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:57 AM   #23
WuBanga36
Veteran Member

WuBanga36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to WuBanga36 Send a message via Yahoo to WuBanga36

Mobb Deep. They were my fav. crew in the past.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:59 PM   #24
Sideoutfox

Sideoutfox grasshopper

personally, I think LL and Snoop best completed the transition from dope to straight garbage. it just astonishes me how wack they are now.
Sideoutfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 01:02 PM   #25
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^ive actually heard LL on 2 different mixtapes this summer and he was ripping it, he just choses not too, cash rules.

Realness
Old 09-01-2006, 03:44 PM   #26
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@LL was ripping it on 2 mixtapes this summer hahahahahahahaha. I find that hard to believe. He hasn't rhymed hard lyrics since The G.O.A.T. album.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:56 PM   #27
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

I thought RZA's verse on Presential MC was his worst yet. Sounded drunk and shit.........and not in a good way.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 11:26 PM   #28
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Eminem is the biggest example. 1996-2003, one of the greats ever, but since 8 mile he's turned straight shit. I can't stand even listening to him anymore, doin collab's with akon and shit. fuck that, fuck eminem for turnin into a faggot
Old 09-02-2006, 05:45 PM   #29
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

fat joe used to be real dope
Old 09-02-2006, 07:33 PM   #30
snapple
i think i'm high

fat joe use to be? when did crack become wack? im starting to think some of yall dont even listen to hiphop.

Realness