news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-03-2006, 02:52 PM   #31
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
^^Gotta disagree wi that, RZA aint gone bad, he shouldnt be on anyones list in this thread, ye the older shit a bit better like on the 1st Bobby D album but the last album RZA did was dope, an his flow an voice is classic on Presidential MC
I agree, i also liked his verse on iron god chamber.

I liked Mystikals first album but since then hes gone shit.
Cypress Hill also seem to have gone downhill since Temples of Boom.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 06:44 PM   #32
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcryt View Post
I agree, i also liked his verse on iron god chamber.

I liked Mystikals first album but since then hes gone shit.
Cypress Hill also seem to have gone downhill since Temples of Boom.
I liked Cypress Hill III, after that though it does go downhill.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:54 PM   #33
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
fat joe use to be? when did crack become wack? im starting to think some of yall dont even listen to hiphop.
no one likes an elitist prick
Old 09-03-2006, 09:02 PM   #34
Empire™

Empire™ grasshopper

i dont think dmx fell off. he still spits some real shit. but the rest like ice cube are def. tru
Empire™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:26 PM   #35
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT View Post
no one likes an elitist prick

how am i the elietest when yall are the ones calling a dope MC wack for no reason? isn't that being elietest, yall are hating cause he dropped Lean back? is that it?

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:33 PM   #36
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

didn't say fat joe was wack, just saying he used to come harder before

but you with this "don't even listen to hip hop" and all this "sonning" posters is a waste of time

1. hip hop aint a club and you aint no authority on hip hop

2. no one really cares about your opinion and will listen to the music they want to regardless
Old 09-03-2006, 09:48 PM   #37
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know what you sayin.. but cam'ron is wack.. he used to be ILL with Big L as Killa Cam.. now hes gettin more money.. he is less motivated to write..

that and the fact dip-set are waaaay overrated.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:45 AM   #38
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh dmx aint shit..but he aint as good as he use to be on albums like Flesh of my flesh and its Dark and hell is hot..that shit was grimey real shit..i think after listening to his newest album its more to do with the beat selection..more party soundin tunes which i dont like.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:15 AM   #39
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT View Post
didn't say fat joe was wack, just saying he used to come harder before

but you with this "don't even listen to hip hop" and all this "sonning" posters is a waste of time

1. hip hop aint a club and you aint no authority on hip hop

2. no one really cares about your opinion and will listen to the music they want to regardless

nah i know mang, i like a lot of people on here and im no eleitetest or anything what i say doesn't mean shit to a lot of people on here i bet, im just giving my input since others are putting theirs out there. people are just real quick to hate on artists and attack credibility. i dont mean to be a dick i guess i better use my words differently didn't know you felt like that

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote