news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-01-2006, 07:53 AM   #16
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WotsGoinDown View Post
^^ I dont think that liquid swords is that good , i dont class it as a classic it is mediocre.
you should start your own club.

members: 1

i dont think 36 chambers is as good as everyone says but i still put it up there as an essential cuz most people in the hiphop community recognize it as classic.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 09-01-2006 at 07:57 AM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:40 AM   #17
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Must have:
Enter the 36
Wu Forever
Tical
Liquid Swords
Only Built Cuban Linx
Return to the 36 Chambers
Ironman
Supreme Cliental
No Said Date
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
The last Shall be First
The Swarm
Heist of the Century
Heavy Mental
The Pillage

After you get these if you really like the wu albums get
The W
Iron Flag

After you get all of above then start to buy
all the GZA albums
all Ghostface albums
tical 2000
421 (Just came out)
Uncontrolled Substance
Resident Patient (Just came out)
Made in Brooklyn (Just came out)
Ni**a Please
Bob Digi in Stereo
Birth of a Prince
Priesthood
The next 2 Sunz of Man albums
The Next two Killarmy albums

Last edited by famenchuan; 09-01-2006 at 08:43 AM.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:46 AM   #18
IRAN
Terrorist

IRAN shaolin monk
Thumbs down

Quote:
^^ I dont think that liquid swords is that good , i dont class it as a classic it is mediocre.
Mediocre??? WTF? Even if you dont think its a classic, how the fuck can you call it mediocre? Nothing about that album is mediocre.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:54 AM   #19
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

Ohh you need Red & Mef - Blackout!
Old 09-01-2006, 10:10 AM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

i dont know you can like wu at all and make a statement like this. but watever,

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:31 PM   #21
WuTangMaster

WuTangMaster grasshopper

Thanks guys for all the info. How about the Wu Tang Clan Killer Bees, are those the original members plus a few more?

I am interested in stuff with all of the original clan members, like someone said the Supreme Clientle album that has all of the Clan on it, any other albums that have the original 9?

thanx.......

Last edited by WuTangMaster; 09-01-2006 at 12:50 PM.
WuTangMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 01:03 PM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

no said date 8 members
made in brooklyn 8 members
the problem 9 plus cappadonna
421 6 members

SC doesnt have ODB or deck on it
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:20 PM   #23
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
mmmmkay!
crazy talk, thats probably the second or third best out of all wu albums
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:21 PM   #24
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Granger View Post
Ohh you need Red & Mef - Blackout!
that sucked except for like 3 tracks
Old 09-01-2006, 02:32 PM   #25
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
the problem 9 plus cappadonna
whose is that?
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:42 PM   #26
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Mathematics - The Problem... It has all 9 members plus Cappadonna
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:44 PM   #27
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:45 PM   #28
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulipstheabbot View Post
Mathematics - The Problem... It has all 9 members plus Cappadonna
or all 10 members
Old 09-01-2006, 03:00 PM   #29
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

^^ (counts to self and then laffs at wu masta for being drunk)
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 03:50 PM   #30
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

Quote:

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote