news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-02-2006, 04:59 PM   #16
Seborth
Assasin

Seborth grasshopper

9th Prince
Buddha Monk
60 Sec Assassin

Why the fuck nobody posted them?? They are amazin rappers, great flow/voice/lyrics, and Buddha Monk is also great producer.

If I have to choose "alternative 9 members Wu-Tang" it will be
Killah Priest, Cilvaringz, Prodigal Sunn, Killa Sin, P.R. Terrorist, 4th Disciple and of course these 3 guys above - 9th Prince, 60 Sec, Buddha Monk
Old 09-02-2006, 05:07 PM   #17
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

this is awful. if any of the affiliates had come out in 93 as a group, they wouldn't have had near the impact that wu has made. shame on yall for thinking it could be any different.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:24 PM   #18
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Lol I know. alternative Clan? although I think we do need a Swarm vol.2 with guess apperance from Sunz Of Man , Killarmy, Royal Fam, La the Darkman all the hot niggaz. I don't no wack niggaz on the cd. We need another classic.....(wakes up out of dream) LOL.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 06:09 PM   #19
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

hell razah
la the darkman
killa sin
9th prince
christ bearer
holocaust/warcloud
timbo king

all on par with the generals
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:36 PM   #20
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass View Post
La can be great but he rhymes about the same shit over and over, that being jewelry, money, being rich, money, etc. his hook on meth's new album is awful. i love his LP but all the mixtape tracks i've heard since then have been below-average, in my opinion. he does have a sick flow tho

do you own heist of the century? that is easily one of my alltime favorite hiphop LPs, he's versitile and drops knowledge and displays his lyrical ability and still keeps it gully. and ive heard some dope mixtape tracks, some weak ones, i could say the same for about every general in the clan, thats why it's a mixtape track.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:35 PM   #21
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

^^yes i do own it. in my post you quoted i said "i love his LP."
Old 09-02-2006, 11:47 PM   #22
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

No one is better than Killah Priest lyrically !!!
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 10:43 AM   #23
Iron Man

Iron Man grasshopper

is Holocuast still a killa bee. If so i rate him over every other MC out there. Plus B. Nazareth and Cilva also measure up to the Clan members
Iron Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 05:36 PM   #24
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

I think Sin could hang with the big dogs-thats why they always want him on their albums.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 01:29 PM   #25
TurnThePage

TurnThePage grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to TurnThePage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
No one is better than Killah Priest lyrically !!!

c/s
Old 09-04-2006, 02:08 PM   #26
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
is Holocuast still a killa bee. If so i rate him over every other MC out there. Plus B. Nazareth and Cilva also measure up to the Clan members
I would think so. I mean look at his new album cover: not just one but two WU symbols on it.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:16 PM   #27
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnThePage View Post
c/s
co-co-sign...

Black Market Militia with Priest, bo King, Hell Razah and Tragedy aint such a bad little group no?
Old 09-05-2006, 09:34 PM   #28
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

Sunz of Man
Killarmy
Gravediggaz

That's some realness. Maybe on par with the clan, not better. And if there was no clan, these guys wouldn't be around either. So clan is #1, these guys rock #2.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:06 PM   #29
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
No joke, I seriously think that Killa Sin and Prodigal Sunn/Berrate 9 are better rappers than most of the main Clan members now. Or I prefer them more anyway?

even if so they don't have the uniqueness and personalities that makes Wu, just a bunch of dope niggas can get boring after a while
Old 09-06-2006, 03:10 PM   #30
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
even if so they don't have the uniqueness and personalities that makes Wu, just a bunch of dope niggas can get boring after a while
or maybe we just don't know them the way we know the generals?

edit: I mean, I don't know about you, but I don't know much about Prodigal Sunn's personality.