news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-09-2005, 10:53 PM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default funniest animal/pet stories

I beer bonged a lil shitzu, pug lookin dog once.....lil fucker was on his 4th budweiser and lovin it than mom walked in on us beerbonging the family dogg and we knew we were dead

yeah, it was fuckin hilarious, the mutt was drenched in booze
Old 07-10-2005, 01:03 AM   #2
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper
Default Re: funniest animal/pet stories

I caught my friend fucking his dog once
Old 07-10-2005, 01:25 AM   #3
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
I caught my friend fucking his dog once
thats beyond wrong....at least u didnt catch him fucking u
Old 07-10-2005, 02:20 AM   #4
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
thats beyond wrong....at least u didnt catch him fucking u
LOL funny bugga

Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:24 AM   #5
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

i caught my friend fingering his cat once...shit was just awkward and wierd

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 03:37 AM   #6
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

What the fuck
Old 07-10-2005, 04:38 AM   #7
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
What the fuck
well if u really wanna know

it was so many days b4 Christmas Eve, and i had got the Nintendo 64 when they came out..so that Christmas i got my first games which were Doom 64 and Turok, so i took my N64 to my friends house, and my moms let me open my games early so we can play them and i used his restroom and when i came out and went into his room he had his finger in his cat....and his cant was like purring like a mutha fuka...and it was awkward as hell...i was just standing there and he looked at me..and said 'she likes it' i was like ummmm and i just put it behind me and went to set up the N64 like nothing happened....and he was a good friend so i just figured he wasa lil wierd in his head ya know or imature or somthing...cause wow...i felt liek leaveing...but he was cool, he recently recorded an album i heard..but i havnt seen his ass in like 6 or 7 years

peace

Old 07-10-2005, 08:39 AM   #8
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

I let my hamster crawl into my speaker once, by accident, and he couldn't get out, I was like 'oh shit" so I went down to search some tools etc...when I finally found some I went back up to my room but my man Wesly was turning up the volume and bass, and I was like' wtf man??' and he was 'No no, watch this shit' and the damn hamster bpounced back out of speaker like nuthin' happened....

Then one afternoon me and some friends where hanging around my place and gettin' mad high...cause that's what we always did when it was break at school, we all went to my place.But back in that day I had a lil' mouse as a pet (I luv them lil' animals). So we were blowin' away,gettin' seriously messed up and I grabbed my mouse out of his home and we were givin' him some shots you know to see what effect it had, and it was mad funny, he was relaxed and shit, he was just sitting on my lap doin' nuthin' lickin his balls etc...like these animals always do, so a friend of me was laying down on my couch watching the ventilator....and he asked" hey why don't we put the mouse on a vent blade and let him spin for a while..." So we were like "........ehm...OK haha...." So we put him on the vent,turned the speed slower ofcourse and let him spin...he was up there for like 15 minutes and we totally forgot about him.We were all hanging in the couch laughin' at Wrestling game I taped the other day till suddenly my mouse falls on my friends lap...we were all like.."Woowww...where did that came from..." THAT shit was hilarious man...we laughed our asses of, but my mouse was OK, he sobered up I think LOL.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:11 AM   #9
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
I let my hamster crawl into my speaker once, by accident, and he couldn't get out, I was like 'oh shit" so I went down to search some tools etc...when I finally found some I went back up to my room but my man Wesly was turning up the volume and bass, and I was like' wtf man??' and he was 'No no, watch this shit' and the damn hamster bpounced back out of speaker like nuthin' happened....

Then one afternoon me and some friends where hanging around my place and gettin' mad high...cause that's what we always did when it was break at school, we all went to my place.But back in that day I had a lil' mouse as a pet (I luv them lil' animals). So we were blowin' away,gettin' seriously messed up and I grabbed my mouse out of his home and we were givin' him some shots you know to see what effect it had, and it was mad funny, he was relaxed and shit, he was just sitting on my lap doin' nuthin' lickin his balls etc...like these animals always do, so a friend of me was laying down on my couch watching the ventilator....and he asked" hey why don't we put the mouse on a vent blade and let him spin for a while..." So we were like "........ehm...OK haha...." So we put him on the vent,turned the speed slower ofcourse and let him spin...he was up there for like 15 minutes and we totally forgot about him.We were all hanging in the couch laughin' at Wrestling game I taped the other day till suddenly my mouse falls on my friends lap...we were all like.."Woowww...where did that came from..." THAT shit was hilarious man...we laughed our asses of, but my mouse was OK, he sobered up I think LOL.
thats fucked up!!!!!

poor little guy, proly holucinating, goddamn..
could u get high the spin around for 15 minutes constantly?
no man u couldnt...poor lil thing is a vegetable now...lol

Old 07-10-2005, 09:17 AM   #10
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

you know them samurai sword sets you can get, i had one them out, the big fuk off katana one, and was jus playin around with it

wen my doorbell went so i put the blade on my bed and went to answer the door
at this time i was lookin after my neices dog cos she was on holiday so i said id tke care of it

so im down stairs tlkin to the person at the door
so wen i came bk up 2 the bedroom, i found my bed sheets covered in blood and the dog whimperin

the little dumb fuker had started to smell the blade and started to lik it
the blade was fukin sharp as hell by the way,
the dog licked the edged blade and its tongue come clean off

i was fukin laughin my head off

after dat my bed was fuked up, there was a dogs tongue in it, the dog eventually died, and i had to spend 300 to get my niece a new dog

but still a fukin funny story

ROFLMFAO

bLESS, 1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Knok-A-Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 11:50 AM   #11
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

wow!...^^^

yo, i used to stick this hedgehog like nose first in an upside down pop bottle(cut the bottle in half ) an feed the lil thing knife hits, the hedgehog luved chronic more than we did. she wouldn't unball until we blew a fat bong hit or somethin on her. she was cool
Old 07-10-2005, 12:18 PM   #12
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

i used to have a fish..

it was cute...

it swam better than me...

then it died and i cried, i was4 or 5 years old...

the end...

i had a dog,

i called it hashbrown cos he had a smell.

ye could bark loud,

he is still alive

the end

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 09:52 PM   #13
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

i have a couple of roaches
who
run real fast when they see me

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 07:37 PM   #14
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

when i was 12, my dog ate my mother's stockings...

He came down the stairs
with a 4 foot long sock with shit all over it...

there was shit EVERYWHERE on the carpet upstairs a
nd we had to cut it and ...uggh

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 11:37 PM   #15
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySnowBlood
when i was 12, my dog ate my mother's stockings...

He came down the stairs
with a 4 foot long sock with shit all over it...

there was shit EVERYWHERE on the carpet upstairs a
nd we had to cut it and ...uggh
hahaHAAA!