news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-02-2006, 08:52 PM   #31
anthonyrecord
Senior Citizen

anthonyrecord grasshopper

I like that it's a pot pary record. It's something new-not the same ol "I'm gonna fucking kill you" type stuff.
anthonyrecord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:33 PM   #32
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

About 4 songs I really like. Really like that one "Roll that shit light that shit smoke it" Love the beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:34 PM   #33
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
About 4 songs I really like. Really like that one "Roll that shit light that shit smoke it" Love the beat
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:26 PM   #34
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

I didnt really like the album.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #35
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Love 12/16 joints. Good album. there are like 4 or 5 grimey tracks. good shit.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:55 AM   #36
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
Veteran Member

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE shaolin monk

NO! I'm already done with the album.
Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 01:41 AM   #37
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

mantis_fist crouching tigermantis_fist crouching tiger

Yeah its a bunch of tripe! If it was p diddy's fault that Tical 0 was trash, according to mef, why is 4:21 nothing but a bunch of commercial bullshit! One would think that he would have some REAL hip-hop and not a bunch of commercial bullshit! The beats are TRASH!!!

Why did wu try to fix somthing that was not broken? They had the correct formula and SET trends, now they just follow trends! WU used to be leaders!

Im still trying to decide if I should buy this just to support WU but since they do not cater to the FANS they have had for so long, why should I buy it!
mantis_fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 01:49 AM   #38
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

this album is wu solo LP of the year... itz a good one, solid, couple songs i could do without... but yess... itz ILL... Meth's flow is superb as always...

although... album for the year for me as of right now... would have to be Boot Camp Clik's Last Stand

hopefully Gza proves me wrong and brings a complete grimey record in oct.

peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 03:57 AM   #39
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its not too bad..i wanted a more grimey Rza production type sound to it but.Havnt really ever been a big fan of meth though.But good effort on the album by him.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 04:10 AM   #40
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

If I was to listen to this album and take it word for word then lets ride and 4ever kill Meth off as he has contradicted himself a bit there. But then again its not easy to make an album and to make a return after so long and under immense pressure so I'm in no position to judge.

What I will say is that punch lines and generic love songs aren't my cup of tea. The album is good enough to buy as it has enough good songs on it but apart from that its a cd that will soon get boring to me and go back into my cd rack.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 04:40 AM   #41
Marc051
Veteran Member

Marc051 grasshopper

Not a grimy album, it doesn't make me wanna jump up and bash my enemies
Marc051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:53 AM   #42
WuBaller

WuBaller grasshopper

Yeah, that's what I've been waiting for
Old 09-03-2006, 11:15 AM   #43
PLO-Stylez
ADEPT

PLO-Stylez grasshopper

i expected less to be honest but mef really exceeded what i thought he would drop. It has more bangers than i ever thought it would. Mef took a good middle ground of comercial/ grime on his album enuff imo to satisfy both sides. With that said it is one of my favorites of the year. The only real disapointment was the MEf and Red track i thought could have been better. Wasnt feelin the beat on that one, but other than that its pretty bangin. I really liked the Havoc track Somebody Done Fucked Up i wish he dropped some more on the album.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:44 PM   #44
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

I think its a good album overall but none of the songs really grabbed me theres just consistantly "pretty good" tracks on it.

Better than what I expected but still left me unfulfilled.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:50 PM   #45
Megaman

Megaman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Megaman Send a message via MSN to Megaman

I was not even paying attention to this album. I was thinking that it was going to be another Tical 0. Now that i listened to it i love it. It only has like 3 bad songs. Most of the songs are good, some are great and some are ok. There are only like 3 bad songs. I love Erick Sermon beats so i love most of the production here.