news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-10-2005, 01:01 AM   #1
manhattan360
SLIMEY SAVAGE

manhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkey
Default having kids

im scared to help bring a life in to this world with all the chemicals and things in foods medicines and pollution dat my seed might come out deformed i have a aunt she is mentally gone skitzo i dont want to bring a child like that into this world do ya feel this way at all
manhattan360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:19 AM   #2
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: having kids

Have faith in God and you got nothing to be scared of
Old 07-10-2005, 02:22 AM   #3
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

ok i c....

my moms side of the family runs guess whaT? schitzophrinia....yeeeh thats right, and it runs also onmy dads side! YAY hahahahahahaha but no, im not crazy...im crazy-ish, nah not really, im fine mentaly and physically, i have all this beef cause peeps are jealous of me....
but anyways.....your scared? i would be excisted IF i really was having a child, but im not, so i dunno what to tell you, all i know is that u have a mind, soul, and a person to take care of, just remember your child ALWAYS comes first if it would that decision would effect it in anyway, so if u have to die for your child my suggestion is to do it....you'll feel REAL good about yourself, i know i would, but htings get different when u grow up, your mind and the pattern of your thoughts change...EVERYTHING changes or dissapears and u get new problems to say, cuase when your a kid, u have no problems, and when u get older about 18 or so, or if u have a kid b4 then...when involving money, people and work, everything goes downward depending on how YOU were brought up, i have the greatest parents alive cause they sit down and tlak with me, my parents didnt get that, so im lucky, just make sure u u give your child everything it wants, or at least try or say no to if u cant, cause its obv their just kids and they dont understand....like a lot of people on this board INSIST to start shit cause they dont know any better....litteraly, thier just proly tryin to advoid how fucked up their lives are and how depressed they are.....and all this other shit.....

but yo.....the last thing u want to be is scared

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:46 AM   #4
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta

Good thing your parents weren't scared to bring life into this world for those reasons
Machete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:49 AM   #5
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

lol

Old 07-10-2005, 03:18 AM   #6
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan360
im scared to help bring a life in to this world with all the chemicals and things in foods medicines and pollution dat my seed might come out deformed i have a aunt she is mentally gone skitzo i dont want to bring a child like that into this world do ya feel this way at all
naw son i dont feel you... everybody else is exposed to the same shit and they still havin kids. only issue is having the resources to raise the lil bugger and feed his or her lil ass. i plan to have as many lil mothafucka's as my resources allow
Old 07-10-2005, 03:29 AM   #7
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellekt
ok i c....

my moms side of the family runs guess whaT? schitzophrinia....yeeeh thats right, and it runs also onmy dads side! YAY hahahahahahaha but no, im not crazy...im crazy-ish, nah not really, im fine mentaly and physically, i have all this beef cause peeps are jealous of me....
but anyways.....your scared? i would be excisted IF i really was having a child, but im not, so i dunno what to tell you, all i know is that u have a mind, soul, and a person to take care of, just remember your child ALWAYS comes first if it would that decision would effect it in anyway, so if u have to die for your child my suggestion is to do it....you'll feel REAL good about yourself, i know i would, but htings get different when u grow up, your mind and the pattern of your thoughts change...EVERYTHING changes or dissapears and u get new problems to say, cuase when your a kid, u have no problems, and when u get older about 18 or so, or if u have a kid b4 then...when involving money, people and work, everything goes downward depending on how YOU were brought up, i have the greatest parents alive cause they sit down and tlak with me, my parents didnt get that, so im lucky, just make sure u u give your child everything it wants, or at least try or say no to if u cant, cause its obv their just kids and they dont understand....like a lot of people on this board INSIST to start shit cause they dont know any better....litteraly, thier just proly tryin to advoid how fucked up their lives are and how depressed they are.....and all this other shit.....

but yo.....the last thing u want to be is scared
yo legit, u know 19 thru age 23 or 24 is when your most likely gonna become a nutcase like the other fruits in your fam
Old 07-10-2005, 03:37 AM   #8
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Quote:
Chemicals? Foods? What? Pollution? ?????? I dont know what...
Old 07-10-2005, 03:50 AM   #9
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

you'll plan and plan and plan but you'll never have any control over who or what your children might turn out to become

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 03:52 AM   #10
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
you'll plan and plan and plan but you'll never have any control over who or what your children might turn out to become
word theres no sense worrying about bull shit like that
Old 07-10-2005, 04:09 AM   #11
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skale
word theres no sense worrying about bull shit like that
but you do wanna think it out first - children can do nothing without you - they'll just lay there and cry until you feed them - they depend on the people who brought them into this shit - and they will kick your ass if you don't do right by them

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 04:18 AM   #12
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
but you do wanna think it out first - children can do nothing without you - they'll just lay there and cry until you feed them - they depend on the people who brought them into this shit - and they will kick your ass if you don't do right by them
yea man i know check the post i made last page... damn i hope no chick that know me sees this shit and tries to have kids with me
Old 07-10-2005, 04:23 AM   #13
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
yo legit, u know 19 thru age 23 or 24 is when your most likely gonna become a nutcase like the other fruits in your fam
nope its 15-21.....i still got a chance...but i doubt it....only way that can happen is that if i were too have some sort of head injury and become a amneisia person, cause i know im not crazy..and u cant make me htink other wise...ya know...so yeh no one in my family are FRUITS......your the fruit if anything else...lol....sicka? lol FRUIT....but anyways... yeh if i do becomes a schitzo, just hope i wouldnt be crazy enough to hunt everyone that beefed with me down...ya know....kill em..slaughter their familys and all that mess....lol.....i think im tlakin crazy now..hope i dont lose it....hhahaha not....im jsut fuckin with yall.....i would never do such a thing....u all treat me so nice i dont have a excuse to do anything like that....lol

Old 07-10-2005, 07:28 AM   #14
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

I understand what u r saying. See, I am vegetarian and I wish I could say the same for my seed, but her father exposed her to meat and so now she eats it. My view is......children need all the protein that meat provides and also I don't want to make any decisions for her, I want her to make these decisions later in life (whether she'll be a vegetarian or not-I mean it is her body). As for chemicals and pollution......u can only protect them from certain things and teach them right from wrong........parents r only human. But don't let all the negativity stop u from having some seeds b/c mine is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Nobody loves her like I do......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote