news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-03-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Lil Wayne On Hollywood Divorce steals the whole album

I never apppreciated this guy b4 this verse, but his flow on this is incredible, he fucks up Snoop, 3000, AND Big Boi on one song. He catches everything on beat perfectly swithces up his flow all the time. Not to mention the lyrics,..

And I'm a star...

Yeah, and I don't have to go to Hollywood,
Cuz Hollywood come thru my neighborhood wit cameras on,
I really think they stealin' from us like a sampled song,
I really wish one day we'd take it back like hammers hom'
The hurricane come and took my Lilweezyana home,
And all I got in return was a durn country song,
This whole country wrong, oh but you right if you just put a little ice on, and cut ya mic on,
But you don't even write songs, but Hollywood make you spit like a python, I meant cobra I'm,
So not sober I'm high like a Hollywood coffee or soda you can call me a roller hold up,
Your grill's glistenin', spent a hundred thousand on mine to feel different, what's the real sense of it uh,
Bling bling I know and did you know I'm the creator of the term I just straightened the perm
They let it sit too long they just makin' it burn,
Make a movie of our lifestyle but they earn (urn) like a dead body burned on the mantlepiece
That's why I try not to lie on wax like it's candle grease
And I be's the little nigga, cooler than antifreeze defrost on your window pane,
Lil' Wayne but in Hollywood it's "Little" Wayne, it don't make me numb, that's why I got a prenup... I DO.

jWhat other tracks is he as good as this?
Old 09-03-2006, 12:10 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

none
that was a fluke
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:17 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
Old 09-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #4
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
lol
hes like a southern jay-z, to a certain extent, which is a compliment i guess but you know all he talks about is hustling, bling bling, girls which i find very boring after a while
Old 09-03-2006, 12:22 PM   #5
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

Yeah that was dope cut but I favored Andre's verse more...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:23 PM   #6
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

great track all round, best on the album, even snoop came witha decent verse
Old 09-03-2006, 12:38 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Thats been a fav of mine for weeks but I'm starting to dig the train.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 01:21 PM   #8
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

Sometimes Wayne comes with a hard verse.Then other times he'll come with something so fucken wack
Old 09-03-2006, 02:41 PM   #9
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

He's dumb to most Wu fans.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 07:20 PM   #10
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

Dedication 1+2/Tha Carter II

Get into it.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:09 AM   #11
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Nah.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote