news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-04-2006, 02:18 PM   #16
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

sorry for askin' this but...

if not all the bullets hit 50 cent, then he wasn't shot 9 times too ? but 3 times ???

ey "hollow dartz", you are prolly right about ghostface beeing shot in the neck, cuz you can see a scar (don't know how to say it in english) in his neck in MTV cribs...
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #17
Thanatologist
PhD

Thanatologist grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by venex View Post
scar (don't know how to say it in english)

you say scar as "scar" in english
Old 09-04-2006, 03:16 PM   #18
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by venex View Post
sorry for askin' this but...

if not all the bullets hit 50 cent, then he wasn't shot 9 times too ? but 3 times ???
That's pretty much it yeah. Here, I located the police-report from the shooting for ya:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...41hiphop6.html
Old 09-04-2006, 03:41 PM   #19
sonny getz
WTRB

sonny getz grasshopper

Anybody know why/how Ghost got shot?
Never heard this before....

WU TANG RULES AGAIN
sonny getz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 05:04 PM   #20
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

^^gangsta stuff, hustlin' as they call it prolly !!

props to, YA BANE, for the link !!!

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:14 PM   #21
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
I thought 50 got shot at 9 times. All the bulllets did not hit him though.
No. He did get shot at 9 times, but 3 of the bullets hit him. 1 hit him in the face (as you can see by the scar), and im pretty sure the other 2 got him in the legs. He got hit up at his grandmas house in her driveway, in front of her no less.

What had happened was, is that the news papers were printing the story saying "Local queens rapper shot 9 times". It went on from there, and 50 just rolled wit it.

Last edited by 11th Chamber; 09-04-2006 at 06:18 PM.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:47 PM   #22
tommytootone
don't talk shoot shoot

tommytootone grasshopper

here I thought ghost actually got shot but its old news. I can see if he did and everybody on here plotting revenge
tommytootone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 09:34 PM   #23
Blaque_Ravage
Constant Elevation

Blaque_Ravage shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque_Ravage
Cool

Always knew Ghostface was shot but WOW I didnt know dude was hit in the neck....damn obviously he didnt die for a reason when that happen,and we see why.

But its amazing the amount of bs 50 said about how many times he was shot just so he can look fearless....he truly is a CB4 gangsta!

One thing confuse me though about Ghostface whats the deal with him saying he got a fake arm? is this a metaphor?

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza
Blaque_Ravage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:14 AM   #24
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghostface was shot in Pittsburgh. he talked about it a few months back on his tour while he was in pittsburgh. he said that some dude shot him while ghost was trying to grab his gun. he was treated at allegheny general hospital on the north side.... anybody else at that concert at mr. bigg's? maybe somebody else can remember some more info. he didn't say exactly when it happened, but i guess it would be pre-wutang. don't forget, some of killarmy(9th prince, shogun, baretta 9, 4th desciple, general wise) is from steubenville, ohio which is only about 40 minutes from pittsburgh. a lot of those guys have some family ties in pittsburgh. so he might have been hanging with them at the time.
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:46 AM   #25
killarmyblack
85 %ER

killarmyblack grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to killarmyblack Send a message via MSN to killarmyblack

ghost never got shot in no pittsburg it was in staten island befroe 36 chambers and 9th prince is not from ohio only b9,shogunn,4th disciple and g wise
killarmyblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:49 AM   #26
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

surviving a gunshot in the neck !
that's crazy man !

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:46 PM   #27
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killarmyblack View Post
ghost never got shot in no pittsburg it was in staten island befroe 36 chambers and 9th prince is not from ohio only b9,shogunn,4th disciple and g wise
then ghostface lied at the concert. he wanted to make himself look cool then. and 9th is from steuby. he split his time between staten and steub.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:58 PM   #28
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by killarmyblack View Post

my bad, i was looking at an old post i had made about this before. ghost said he was shot in ohio, but was treated at allegheny general hospital in pittsburgh. like i said, steubenville is about a 40 minute drive to pittsburgh, so that's where it probably happened at.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:03 PM   #29
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

Lucky Luciano