news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: blue sky black death presents the holocaust
classic 32 23.88%
superior 41 30.60%
banger 32 23.88%
average 12 8.96%
mediocre 9 6.72%
wack 8 5.97%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2007, 03:43 PM   #106
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey i like this shit and i think its highly underatted and i'm about to cop his underground shit via chamber musik

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:11 PM   #107
Jasperz
Monkey

Jasperz crouching tigerJasperz crouching tiger

God Be With You is my second favorite track. The chorus is so beautiful, I love the imagery.
Jasperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:13 PM   #108
Jasperz
Monkey

Jasperz crouching tigerJasperz crouching tiger

"you're just a broken machine, who thinks he's a human"
Jasperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:18 PM   #109
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

"God Be With You" and "Sinister" are my shit when im high

dude gets you thinkin
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:55 PM   #110
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its a tight album but far from his best work. nightmares that surface and smuggling booze are a lot better.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:17 PM   #111
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Great production that COULD have made Holocaust shine again, but his delivery totally ruins it.

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:20 AM   #112
Chrism70
THE QUIET SOLDIER

Chrism70 drunken mastaChrism70 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
Great production that COULD have made Holocaust shine again, but his delivery totally ruins it.
Are we both listening to the same album? Its one of the best Wu Fam albums of all time in my opinion. Up there with Silent Wars, Wu-Syndicate, Shyheim, and of course Heavy Mental.

Holocaust makes that album what it is, and thats one of the best WU albums, it beats some of the Clan members albums too.
Chrism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:05 AM   #113
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^He would have made it a great album if he'd still had a sense of rhythm left in his body.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:27 AM   #114
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
^^He would have made it a great album if he'd still had a sense of rhythm left in his body.

Everyone doesn't have to sound the same..
Old 12-06-2007, 10:18 AM   #115
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
Everyone doesn't have to sound the same..
Ehm, no, but everyone should try to keep a delivery that's somewhat close to what the beat sounds like.

Old 02-19-2008, 12:06 AM   #116
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He maintains that awkward style through out the entire album though...

"An Instrument Of Emcees"

His presence alone on the track is unreal.
Just check the first verse of "Plunder" for an opening verse into an album it is colossal...
It's hard to keep up from when you hear that you know that he has
Transformed AGAIN !!!!!

He is a sick genius.

Makes me laugh because he has SO many voices and deliveries...
I agree this one is by far the most "Misty" or "Smudged"
But I often think RZA has a unbelivable delivery but many of my mates say that it's terrible
Alcatraz is as clear as anyone it just so happens that "The Holocaust" isn't.

PEACE

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 02-19-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Guarded By Martyrs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:20 AM   #117
Guarded By Martyrs

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is going to be reviewed at length soon...

Old 05-10-2008, 08:59 PM   #118
RA EL
Movie Script Lyricist

RA EL shaolin monk

This album is entertaining, I enjoy it. The lyrics are poetic and the beats are great. My favorite tracks are ~ Monarchs, Twilight Zone, We Are All Well Known and What Can The Matter Be. Holocaust/ Warcloud has an unorthodox style like Jim Kelly, haha.

www.myspace.com/hierogrammat
www.twitter.com/raelnoirworld
www.youtube.com/RAELNoirWorld
RA EL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #119
Guarded By Martyrs

PEACE^
No love for "God Be With You" or "Crash" ???
This album is like the stargate portal !!!!!!!!

"Kicking Rymes Like Jim Kelly"

Hahaha

He is like the Salvador Dali of emcees !!!!

Old 05-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #120
RA EL
Movie Script Lyricist

RA EL shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
PEACE^
No love for "God Be With You" or "Crash" ???
This album is like the stargate portal !!!!!!!!

"Kicking Rymes Like Jim Kelly"

Hahaha

He is like the Salvador Dali of emcees !!!!

Yeah, he's fun to listen to. I anticipate his new material < I'm sure it will be a bizarre ride, like a John Malkovich roller coaster controlled by Alien Jelly Fish, haha.

www.myspace.com/hierogrammat
www.twitter.com/raelnoirworld
www.youtube.com/RAELNoirWorld

Last edited by RA EL; 05-10-2008 at 09:27 PM.
RA EL is offline   Reply With Quote