news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: blue sky black death presents the holocaust
classic 32 23.70%
superior 41 30.37%
banger 33 24.44%
average 12 8.89%
mediocre 9 6.67%
wack 8 5.93%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #121
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
Yeah, he's fun to listen to. I anticipate his new material
I don't know if you have seen this :

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41181

I'll sort out a few tracks if you want to hear some of his recent material...

In my opinion...The Greatest Emcee Alive.

PEACE

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #122
RA EL
Movie Script Lyricist

RA EL shaolin monk

^Cool. I'm aware of that thread. Peace
Old 05-25-2008, 01:45 PM   #123
Chrism70
THE QUIET SOLDIER

Chrism70 drunken mastaChrism70 drunken masta

I've been listening to this album a lot recently and I just want to say this is one of the best Rap albums of all time yo..................

The beats, the lyrics, the man that is HOLOCAUST!!!

WOW!!
Chrism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 03:24 PM   #124
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Holocaust is one of the rare mc's that grew on me so fast and so critical.He has to be one of the best emcees,I wouldnt say the best,but in just 2 months,he grew from obscure to legend in my book.His new album could bump his way into top 4 along with Rakim,Killah Priest,GZA and Masta Ace.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:07 PM   #125
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i might by this album even though i can't stand him right now. it will probably grow on me. im open to weird kinds of music and shit, like Quasimoto. that shit had me trippin first time i heard it. maybe this will be the same
Old 06-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #126
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

This is an amazing album. BSBD is exactly what Warcloud needed. They perfectly compliment each other.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 05:34 AM   #127
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

One of my alltime favorite Killa Bee albums. Must own for the open-minded hip-hop crowd.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:05 PM   #128
lequory

lequory grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to lequory

When I first got this album I bumped into non stop for about a month. It does have about 3 songs that need to be skipped but overall its a good album that I pop in from time to time. One of the few albums that I will be playing for years like Cannibal Ox's album it doesn't leave your mind for longer than a few days.

Kanye West
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #129
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Blue Sky Black Death presents the Holocaust was released seven years ago today. I still give it regular spins. This along with Masta Killa's No Said Date and Bronze Nazareth's Great Migration are my most heavily rotated Wu Tang l.p.'s. Really wish there would be a follow up
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:13 PM   #130
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This album and Ganksta NIP's 'South Park Psycho' would be my 2 most listened to hip hop albums of the last 7 years or so. The only 2 I listen to with any sort of regularity, really.