news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-05-2006, 07:26 AM   #1
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Just a question about OB4CL2

I aint looking to start an arguement with anyone just want your thoughts. The question is, is anyone other than me sick of the album already? The hype surronding this album and the pending release has really fucked me of. When I first heard it was in the pipe line I was so hyped. Then speculated release dates then The Chef's specualted signing with Aftermath and still nothing. Correct me if im wrong but there's no release date and he aint signed to a record label. The songs that have leaked were not bad. But Im just getting sick of this album and it hasnt been released and doesnt look like it will soon. So yeah dont wanna arguement with noone just wanna know whut ya'll think

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:34 AM   #2
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

I'm sick of the fact that I have to wait so long, but I'm not sick of the album. The album will be just as good whenever it's released. Being sick of the album itself doesn't really make sense.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:37 AM   #3
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

After The Aftermath episode I just said fuck it and stopped anticipating it.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
© The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:58 AM   #4
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

i was surprise when i heard about cuban link 2 and got more hype when they say rza is doing the production but then i heard baggage handlers and thought the album will be the same as any wu album this last years, to tell the truth i don't like baggage handlers the beat is to wack and weak blue eagles and stace of grace are ok IMO the album will be good but nothing great not worth all the hype

on the other hand i heard all these tracks from mixtapes - get kill for it,the treasures,marvin,heavyweights,tribute to odb,pj's and new york bosses all these track are bangin if he but these on the album then the wait and hype is worth it and maybe the album be a classic

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 08:42 AM   #5
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

im with old dirty abbot on this one.
i was really anticipating this album,but now i dont even care anymore.

ps:could be because im having a ruff time right now,lol

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:25 AM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so if the album had a firm release date for this november and was confirmed to have the 90% rza production that was promised you guys wouldnt buy it?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:16 AM   #7
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
so if the album had a firm release date for this november and was confirmed to have the 90% rza production that was promised you guys wouldnt buy it?
im gonna buy it regardless

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:20 AM   #8
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You just shouldn't get your expectations up that high when people are announcing an album, you always have to wait for to long

That's just hiphop (and maybe other genres, i don't know)
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:34 AM   #9
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i wish people would stop making threads about it until we get some news or sumthin about it, otherwise its just a big waste of time
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:36 PM   #10
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
i wish people would stop making threads about it until we get some news or sumthin about it, otherwise its just a big waste of time
co-sign

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 03:26 PM   #11
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

you niggas need lives
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 03:38 PM   #12
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

No matter how sick and tired we all are waiting for this album, I am almost 100% sure everybody who says they love Wu-Tang is going to buy it. But yeah abbot I am getting kinda frustrated to a point where I dont care about it anymore; I think he should atleast release another track to make the fans happy.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:40 PM   #13
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
you niggas need lives

Already got one: is called WU-TANG...
Old 09-05-2006, 08:46 PM   #14
PLO-Stylez
ADEPT

PLO-Stylez grasshopper

i can wait for a great album but i just want an update even if they took a step back which they had to. Maybe material wasnt up to standards or whatever, cuz i remember Rae sayin that it was 96% done back in March or somethin. If 4% takes this long then damn
Old 09-05-2006, 09:28 PM   #15
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

I'm excited to buy it, I'm not going to waste my life crying about the shit.

It'll come out when it's how they want us to hear it, and shit'll be dope. SHUT UP KIDS!