news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 08:09 AM   #1
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
Exclamation The Neverending PIMPIN Thread

Here is the PIMPIN thread.U can write whatever u want about Pimpin (pimp stories, pimpin hints and tricks etc.)..Let's c who's the biggest PIMP up in this mufucka :P

Old 09-06-2006, 08:12 AM   #2
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

i saw a pimp crack a hoes head open with an umbrella, we drove by when it happend....filthy shit

Realness
Old 09-06-2006, 08:26 AM   #3
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Pimp are fake. At least the so called "i wear a big fur coat, a big head and a feather and i got the magic stick pimp motherfuckers".
Real pimps are just some guys who have some girls work for him in a respected way, and he recieves money, and takes care of the girls.
That's what i see as a pimp.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:38 AM   #4
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

^^ Hmm It's ur poion of view..Let's c some other opinions..Peace..

Old 09-06-2006, 08:40 AM   #5
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

my father knows some real grimy italian people (for all i know he's one of them,lol)
and ive seen a couple in my house too.my father is actually the godfather of one their sons.
but its not like they walk around with feathers on their heads or shit like that.

Old 09-06-2006, 08:47 AM   #6
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Famous Pimp Quotes:

"Look here bitch, next time you open your mouth, I want you quoting a price or suckin a dick."
Old 09-06-2006, 09:43 AM   #7
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

"L L listen gir - listen Lalern u don't talk when the pimp iz talkin, u better drop them excuses and pic up a purpose bitch.... now who's my bitch???

"...I'm your bitch"

Pimp skit - 421, the day after.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:37 AM   #8
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha ... So Whats The Difference Between A Pimp And A Player?

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 09-06-2006, 10:47 AM   #9
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Like what i said is a pimp. Player are just guys getting with as many women as possible. And the pimps like 50 in his videos are just the so called "showbiz pimps", who don't really have hookers who they put on streetcorners and shit.
Ah well

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:48 AM   #10
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post

I'll tell you breifly - Well from what I here

A pimp's hand iz his back hand, but not alwayz literally. See, hiz back hand can be used verbally but not even abusive, he jus got that steez, that talk that he can control hiz women ( agood pimp anyway). That way the money flows in without compromise...

A playa isn't compromised by anything, he's careless and really only goes after whatever to get what he likes and what would keep him happy be it sex, money, drugs, or jus success...and iz more likely to be in the lime light.

Peace - Im listening to "Dairy of a Madman" btw... It'z been yearz!!!

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 09-06-2006 at 10:52 AM.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:59 AM   #11
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And I Was Listening To A Tribe Called Quest Chea Award Tour

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 09-06-2006, 11:04 AM   #12
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Cant we just keep this in the neverending thread? Both threads you talkin about shit... so why not keep it in 1?

BIG L Rest In Peace
Closed Thread