news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-07-2006, 02:16 AM   #1
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey
Default How does the RESIDENT PATIENT stack up against INSPEC DECK'S other albums?

How does the RESIDENT PATIENT stack up against INSPEC DECK'S other albums?

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:56 PM   #2
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

I like it
too short though
better choruses, deck is usually on point but I havent listened to his albums in a while, but from what I remember rez patient is close if not on par
worth getting

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK
zeppelin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 01:09 PM   #3
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I agree, Defo worth buying.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:41 PM   #4
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Deck definitely improved over time. The Resident Patient is his best effort.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:54 PM   #5
faulty
CHICKEN HEAD

faulty grasshopper

yeah i agree this is his best album or whatever the hell it is
faulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:54 PM   #6
leaguer1
Tiger Style

leaguer1 grasshopper

his best album
Old 09-07-2006, 04:28 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

US is better.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 05:01 PM   #8
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In movies, sequels never out-do the original, but the third usually outdoes both of them....same goes with Deck....and hopefully U-God.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 05:14 PM   #9
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

i've been meaning to ask this question.
is 'the resident patient' a mixtape or an actual album?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 05:22 PM   #10
jokostyle
Veteran Member

jokostyle shaolin monk

To me, it's an un-assumed album : an album announced as a mix-tape.
It's very good for a mixtape but decent for an (WU) album ,especially 'cause he promised a half RZA produced album. He wasn't precise about this point and he knows why.
jokostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 05:23 PM   #11
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

so its a mixtape??

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:02 PM   #12
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
so its a mixtape??
yes, but it's not filled with djs yelling or recycled beats, all of the tracks are original beats, it's like Theodore Unit or Osirus. Basically, it's like an album, but I'm assuming these are just odds and ends and stuff that isn't going to be on his actual LP whenever it comes out. I would rate it as slightly better than the Movement, because it has more standout tracks, but the overall consistency of it is about the same. Uncontrolled is still his best LP by far though.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:23 PM   #13
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

1)Uncontrolled Substances
2)Resident Patient
3)The Movement
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote