news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-23-2009, 11:24 PM   #46
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
Ok...all you immature haterz can stay the fuck out.

I wanna talk about what makes a woman have multiple orgasms......and why a man is limited in his sexual fullfillment. Is it purley biological, or do men have some kind of mental block that pevents them from experiencing this?

What is a Multiple Orgasm?
Multiple orgasms are a series of sequential orgasmic experiences that occur in quick succession. And when it comes to multiples, women have the biological upper hand over men. This is because unlike men, women don't experience a refractory period (the period of time after men ejaculate when they can't be aroused). So women can and do respond immediately after orgasm to more (or hopefully continuous) clitoral, vaginal, and G-spot (that small, raised bump of urethral tissue just inside your vagina along its front wall) stimulation.

Haha...women are bossy!

Fo real, it must serve some kinda "higher purpose". Why can women have this and men can't?
uh......eye can have multiple orgasms and om a man

if a man wanna have multiple orgasm he gotta be able to hold his cum

simple as that
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:29 PM   #47
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can go 2-5 times depending on the circumstances, being the bitch, the mood, idk thats mainly it haha but girls that dont know what to do just get 2 and if they say no too much then just 1 and if they dont give head ill probably leave midway to go tlk to their friend
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:31 PM   #48
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

eye guess to rephrase it

women can have multiple orgasms where liquid is released

men can only have internal multiple orgasms

in general
Old 08-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #49
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what is really happening when we explode ?
Old 08-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #50
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

ummmmm....eye am a man and eye can have multiple orgasms....
don't know why females think men can't have multiple O's

eye guess they just dealing with lames in the sack...lol

whats the secret for a man to have multiple O's

step one...stop being a cum slinger.....yeah learn
how to hold your cum....its not brain surgery....
its the same muscles that you use to hold you
poo poo and pee pee with.....

thats pretty much it....a raw vegan diet would help

learn to hold your cum so you can absorb her lovely
yoni nectar....

eye had an opportunity to have sex with a super vegan
in 2010-2011 and sexing her raw and holding mah cum and
absorbing her yoni nectar her stuff was
sooooooo potent owl tell you what...

yes...super vegan yoni nectar is unbelievably potent.....

eye wouldn't believe how potent it was unless eye actually
experienced it mah shelf...WOWSERS!!!!!.and her stuff tasted like
sweet water....most bitches yoni nectar tastes salty
and vinegary....

when eye say super vegan eye mean a female who
eats a whole lot of greens, fruits.....

eye digress......basically eye can sustain an orgasm all day
if eye wish.....when eye be sexing a female and holding
mah cum eye be going into these higher dimensions....
eye go into this world where its all colorfull....neon colors...
its almost like eye enter an impressionistic painting or sum shit....

but yes...janet jackson was correct when she said..
"girls we have it easy, boys you have to please me"

woman do have the biological luxary to externally cum all they want
and have multiple orgasms and also not get health problems
by cumming too much.....

this is why male homosexuality is particularily dangerous
for health....

anyways...in closing....eye am not a male hoe...eye have only
had 6 sexual partners in mah entire 34 year stay in this body....

PEACE
Old 08-25-2012, 03:14 PM   #51
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ That's either soul controller or someone trying to act like soul controller.

All that's missing from that post is him saying he enjoys the taste of his own multiple jizz-juice!

SAVOR THE FLAVOR!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #52
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a man and his cum has been on your mind for the past 2 days - i deleted one post of yours talking about a man and his cum, but you insist on bringing it here and making it apart of this discussion - so, let's talk about cum going into your mouth - your own, or another mans -
Old 08-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #53
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
i dont have this problem, seriously i can get my erection back about a minute after ive came
okay, this is no longer true. time has weakened me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I've had multiple organisms before. I bust three nuts in one hour. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
a man and his cum has been on your mind for the past 2 days - i deleted one post of yours talking about a man and his cum, but you insist on bringing it here and making it apart of this discussion - so, let's talk about cum going into your mouth - your own, or another mans -
hahaha

um, to get serious. I think women have multiple orgasms because to be blunt and slightly sexist thats their primary function. to have sex i mean. most of the main advances in society/technology have came from men. men are still the breadwinners and have been since before we mutated a few extra braincells and invented fire.

women of course are invaluable to society for raising children and supporting the male ego. they are designed for being the manager of a family basically. when we give a girl multiples, we got that bitch!

in contrast men evolved to spread their seed and keep the species going. so of course busting a nut for us is not as satisfying as the thought of busting a nut in a healthy clam. its also why staying with one woman for a long time can become a diminishing return for some men that are slower and less evolved.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #54
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:

um, to get serious. I think women have multiple orgasms because to be blunt and slightly sexist thats their primary function. to have sex i mean. most of the main advances in society/technology have came from men. men are still the breadwinners and have been since before we mutated a few extra braincells and invented fire.

do you think that men would have made these main advances if women didn't exist ?

i say that women motivate men to do everything - she's that fire under his balls that keeps him moving

Quote:
women of course are invaluable to society for raising children and supporting the male ego. they are designed for being the manager of a family basically. when we give a girl multiples, we got that bitch!
i say that women keep us alive on this earth - they keep us grounded - we really wouldn't care much about anything, not even wiping our ass if women were not around -

Quote:
in contrast men evolved to spread their seed and keep the species going. so of course busting a nut for us is not as satisfying as the thought of busting a nut in a healthy clam. its also why staying with one woman for a long time can become a diminishing return for some men that are slower and less evolved.
lol - what the phuk is a diminishing return ?

evolved ?
what makes one more evolved than the other and how can you tell ?
Old 08-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #55
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
do you think that men would have made these main advances if women didn't exist ?

i say that women motivate men to do everything - she's that fire under his balls that keeps him moving

yes thats very true, like i said women are invaluable to society

lol - what the phuk is a diminishing return ?

evolved ?
what makes one more evolved than the other and how can you tell ?
a diminishing return is when somethings not as good as it used to be. but what i meant was specifically guys that go out and cheat on great women then start crying and begging to be tooken back. maybe not less evolved, just stupider. obviously relationships can turn bad for other reasons.

all i was saying is that our roles to society are different. women want to be equals but they won't be until way in the future when we've evolved past these roles of 'provider' and 'nurturer'.

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 08-25-2012 at 07:50 PM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #56
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
all i was saying is that our roles to society are different. women want to be equals but they won't be until way in the future when we've evolved past these roles of 'provider' and 'nurturer'.

for that to happen, our nature and chemistry has to change (and it is) but it seems like a devolution instead - maybe we'll procreate in a different way in the future with out the use of penises and vaginas - i don't think i want to live to see that
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #57
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

i say that women keep us alive on this earth - they keep us grounded - we really wouldn't care much about anything, not even wiping our ass if women were not around -?

Not entirely true. A lot of the philosophers of old (ancient Greece) and logicians of more recent times were homo or practiced homo in the earlier part of their life. Look at what they accomplished without having pussy on the mind. Also, many geniuses are said to tend toward a homo lifestyle. But their are straight ones as well.

There are also many examples of gays excelling in artistic endeavors and things.

Whether having a woman or not, some people still stay motivated to do big things.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #58
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

they didn't have pussy on their minds, but they did have dick on their minds

discipline/ self restraint can bring you to those heights - and it's not about having a woman

women in general push men to either be great or die - it's her nature to do so -

so whether she is your wife, mother, aunty etc.... - she will put that fire under your balls to make you move whether you recognize it or not - some women push men so far that they become homosexual -
Old 08-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #59
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

understood

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #60
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

they are there to make or break us - and a woman that is overbearing, usually breaks her man child into a feminine state -

allot of the times we'll see this as the results of a long lasting war. where most of the conquered community consist mostly of beatened and traumatized women.

society further inflicts pain on the traumatized for their condition - this needs to stop
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote