news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #61
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
^ That's either soul controller or someone trying to act like soul controller.

All that's missing from that post is him saying he enjoys the taste of his own multiple jizz-juice!

SAVOR THE FLAVOR!!
lookie here POT-NAH.....eye been away from
KTL for many moons now....eye do recall the
name soul-controller but honestly eye don't
remember who or what he/her represents.....
no disrespect to soul controller....eye just
been away for a while.....so your wrong
about that.....

furthermore eye have never tasted my lingham nectar...
Hoe-Nique said it tasted like sweet spring water.....
om a raw vegan yaoming?????

but if a woman is a internally clean vegan eye will
drink gallons of that yoni nectar....word is bond
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #62
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffff

"i say that women motivate men to do everything - she's that fire under his balls that keeps him moving "

profound truth from S.Winters....
word is fuckin bond....om dat type of dude who can live
off the land like John Rambo....eye really don't ever need
to get a job.....plus om the neighboorhood revolutionary
so everybody is gonna hold me down.....eye could do
this shit forever.....be un-employed making the minimal
amount of money to get 12 jewels......om an expert
at that shit....

eye swear the only reason eye have a desire to get
big old wad's of cash is cuz of females.....and plus
eye been in this body 34 rotations of the of
the sun and eye have a crazy strong desire to
make sum babies....

like whats going on in mah mind right now.....
the only reason om looking for a job right now
is cuz eye wanna buy stuff for the most
wonderfullest woman eye ever met in mah life.....

om strange like that....

"i say that women keep us alive on this earth - they keep us grounded - we really wouldn't care much about anything, not even wiping our ass if women were not around -"

LOL.....eye get your point....but pussy or no pussy
om keeping mah asshole immaculately clean.....
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:19 PM   #63
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post

LOL.....eye get your point....but pussy or no pussy
om keeping mah asshole immaculately clean.....

lmao
Old 01-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #64
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
ummmmm....eye am a man and eye can have multiple orgasms....
don't know why females think men can't have multiple O's

eye guess they just dealing with lames in the sack...lol

whats the secret for a man to have multiple O's

step one...stop being a cum slinger.....yeah learn
how to hold your cum....its not brain surgery....
its the same muscles that you use to hold you
poo poo and pee pee with.....

thats pretty much it....a raw vegan diet would help

learn to hold your cum so you can absorb her lovely
yoni nectar....

eye had an opportunity to have sex with a super vegan
in 2010-2011 and sexing her raw and holding mah cum and
absorbing her yoni nectar her stuff was
sooooooo potent owl tell you what...

yes...super vegan yoni nectar is unbelievably potent.....

eye wouldn't believe how potent it was unless eye actually
experienced it mah shelf...WOWSERS!!!!!.and her stuff tasted like
sweet water....most bitches yoni nectar tastes salty
and vinegary....

when eye say super vegan eye mean a female who
eats a whole lot of greens, fruits.....

eye digress......basically eye can sustain an orgasm all day
if eye wish.....when eye be sexing a female and holding
mah cum eye be going into these higher dimensions....
eye go into this world where its all colorfull....neon colors...
its almost like eye enter an impressionistic painting or sum shit....

but yes...janet jackson was correct when she said..
"girls we have it easy, boys you have to please me"

woman do have the biological luxary to externally cum all they want
and have multiple orgasms and also not get health problems
by cumming too much.....

this is why male homosexuality is particularily dangerous
for health....

anyways...in closing....eye am not a male hoe...eye have only
had 6 sexual partners in mah entire 34 year stay in this body....

PEACE
hahahahahahahahahahaha holy fucking shit
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #65
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
eye have a crazy strong desire to
make sum babies....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #66
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
Ok...all you immature haterz can stay the fuck out.

I wanna talk about what makes a woman have multiple orgasms......and why a man is limited in his sexual fullfillment. Is it purley biological, or do men have some kind of mental block that pevents them from experiencing this?

What is a Multiple Orgasm?
Multiple orgasms are a series of sequential orgasmic experiences that occur in quick succession. And when it comes to multiples, women have the biological upper hand over men. This is because unlike men, women don't experience a refractory period (the period of time after men ejaculate when they can't be aroused). So women can and do respond immediately after orgasm to more (or hopefully continuous) clitoral, vaginal, and G-spot (that small, raised bump of urethral tissue just inside your vagina along its front wall) stimulation.

Haha...women are bossy!

Fo real, it must serve some kinda "higher purpose". Why can women have this and men can't?

i believe it does serve a higher purpose.

when a woman orgasms her cervix contracts several times each orgasm depending on how intense the orgasm is. these contractions would help a man's sperm move past her cervix and into her womb, so if she was looking to get pregnant she'd have a better chance if she had an orgasm.

if she's having multiple orgasms i bet the chances are even higher.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:20 AM   #67
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if your little swimmers aren't exactly agile and you're wanting to start a fam of your own you best make your women cum at least once.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #68
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I wish i could have sex often but i've been single for a long time and that's because a lot of women are fucked up especially black women. Black women are the worst and it's sad because i like a lot of black women but their attitudes are horrible. Black men and black women need to stop having sex if they aren't gonna be together because it's sad that a lot of black women are having babies outta wedlock. Black kids need fathers and it's sad that a lot of them don't have a black man in their life because black women can't raise kids by themselves. Men need to understand that sex isn't love. A lot of people are having sex and they aren't in love. They're just doing it just so they can feel good. Black men, please wear condoms when having sex because you don't wanna get a disease and if you get a woman pregnant, take care of your kids. If you don't wanna be with the woman of your kids, you can still be in your kid's life.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #69
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

This is a faggot thread. Why the fuck would you talk with other men about sex??
Old 02-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #70
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

u can always talk to trix about ur man problems
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #71
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I've been thinking about this for the last few weeks.

society has ruined it for men and women. A minority of women back in the day decided that women should be equal in society. a few bad eggs ruined it for everyone, men AND women. because its not the natural order of human life. women fight to be equal even now. they try to have careers and self esteem equal to ours but most women still end up raising a family as their main job.

and honestly women are not equal! a few feminists and lesbians decided a couple decades ago that because we're in civilised society they can try and artificially bring themself up to a mans level, by having equal pay and voting and all this stuff.

so women walk around today with an attitude, a sense of entitlement that they shouldn't have and they don't know what to do with. they're too confused and emotional to deal with life! they think they're worth something more than pussy. last week i was talking to a girl for about 10 minutes nodding along to her bullshit. and then after i got the pussy she didn't want to leave in the morning. she didn't understand that thats the only thing she can offer me at this point. any women that i would be in a serious relationship with needs to be taught from the jump that she really doesn't know shit about life. that basically should be the criteria for a serious relationship with a woman, her teachableness haha. like can you strip away all the dumb bullshit society has put in her head? she wants to be more than just pussy, and shes not.

and this is not a diss to women, i love women and all their unpredictable horseshit. its just that society has enforced this 'equal' thing in the last 100 years or whatever, which is a tiny period of time in human history compared to hundreds of thousands of years of human history and natural instinct.

its kind of a nasty signifier of the future in more broad terms. society is unnatural and you can bet that stuff like this is a precursor to all types of dystopic weirdness in the future.

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 02-03-2013 at 11:37 AM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #72
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^here's a post that won't get you laid.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #73
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahaha!

the funny thing is i explained this to the girl i was with last week before i fucked her. she didn't have anything to say, because theres no argument against it.

what have women done for society? name some great women inventors, some great women businessmen, great women philosophers, scientists, comedians etc THERE AREN'T ANY! rofl
Old 02-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #74
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ great women business men
Old 02-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #75
ShaDynasty

hahahahahahahahahah! businesswomen is not even a word!