news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-03-2013, 12:35 PM   #76
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Recently I was thinking whether I should refer to my mailman as a female mailman or just as a mail carrier?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #77
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

just call her bitch with letters
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #78
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
This is a faggot thread. Why the fuck would you talk with other men about sex??

the OP is a female
Old 02-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #79
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
hahahahaha!

the funny thing is i explained this to the girl i was with last week before i fucked her. she didn't have anything to say, because theres no argument against it.

what have women done for society? name some great women inventors, some great women businessmen, great women philosophers, scientists, comedians etc THERE AREN'T ANY! rofl
woman's minds work differently than men's minds. what youre basicly saying is that apples are better than oranges.

its like trying to say an olympic swimmer is more athletic than an olympic sprinter.

the reason why women havent be as successful in academical pursuits is because those subjects have been taught from a male perspective that suited males method of learning and acquiring knowledge. also because female usually werent allowed an education.

but now that academical subjects are being taught in a less male dominated manner women's IQs have been catching up with men's and have recently overtaken them.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2...or-first-time/

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #80
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^
whipped

Old 02-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #81
rakimkoolgrapwutang

Quote:
society is unnatural.
thats a good thing. artificial and unnatural things are more orderly and generally better than natural things. unnaturalness seperates humans from animals. if u only had natural things and if society was completely natural then we wouldnt have buildings because thats nnatural, books also arent natural. i can go on forever.

in a completely natural society were just basic animals.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #82
rakimkoolgrapwutang

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
^^
whipped
by whom

Old 02-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #83
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it has nothing to do with iq, academic skill or anything like that. you've got to think, why are the academic pursuits taught from a male perspective in the first place!!! because women aren't there in nature to do that!

why were women looking after their men and kids for the last 200, 000 years and men hunting, inventing, creating. its nature dude, read my post again.

like you say apples and oranges, thats exactly the thing. women are emotional all the time, men do not feel the same way.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #84
rakimkoolgrapwutang

why do you think it's not in woman's nature to learn? it's human nature for them to want to learn. both sexes have that desire. in my everyday life i don't see men has having a greater desire to learn.

how can you possibly know men have been creating and inventing more than women in the last 200,000 years. majority of that is prehistoric times. how do you know what sex created fire or created clothes.

also women arent more emotional than men. they just express and emphasise with emotion better.

http://curiosity.discovery.com/quest...-emotional-men

i do agree that women are more prone to want to look after children.

and i also think that women trying to be equal by trying to act like men is also very bad.

but to say they shouldnt be equal definitely isnt right. also depends on what u mean by "equal".

equal in what exactly.

Old 02-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #85
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

in all recorded history its been men ruling the world, why would anyone assume women did shit before that?

you're definitely supposed to think women are equal, thats what society says. i'm just saying give me a reason why or how they're equal?
Old 02-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #86
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
also women arent more emotional than men.

Old 02-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #87
rakimkoolgrapwutang

lol people like check 2 have to learn when women are actually emotional and when theyre pretending to be emotional.

Old 02-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #88
rakimkoolgrapwutang

Quote:
in all recorded history its been men ruling the world, why would anyone assume women did shit before that?

you're definitely supposed to think women are equal, thats what society says. i'm just saying give me a reason why or how they're equal?
whats inventing and creating got to do with "ruling".

again equal in what exactly?

women are lower in athletic ability but higher in EQ.

women and men arent the same so i guess theyre not equal but saying one is better than the other is like saying apples is better than oranges. its a preference.

but women and men should have equal OPPORTUNITY.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #89
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

Equal opportunity is fine they should just realise they are not as good.

They bleed for a week every month! Hang around a woman when her walls are bloody and tell me women arent emotionally fucked up on the level of nature.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #90
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Equal opportunity is fine they should just realise they are not as good.

They bleed for a week every month! Hang around a woman when her walls are bloody and tell me women arent emotionally fucked up on the level of nature.

she flushes out used to be potentials

and weak ass niggas with her attitude

during them 7 days