news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-04-2013, 04:32 AM   #91
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
Equal opportunity is fine they should just realise they are not as good.

They bleed for a week every month! Hang around a woman when her walls are bloody and tell me women arent emotionally fucked up on the level of nature.

i knew you always preferred men.

you should just suck SUNNY's dick and get it over with.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:33 AM   #92
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and to anyone who thinks being a good mother is an easy job should go and suck dick.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:42 AM   #93
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Who said its an easy job? Im saying its primarily a womans job. As for sucking sunnys dick, hes playing hard to get at the moment.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:38 AM   #94
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol -
Old 02-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #95
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Yea lets watch the people on this board who discuss the annunaki, chemtrails, breatharians, etc ... tell us about their fictional sex lives.

LMFAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #96
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

Quote:
I've been thinking about this for the last few weeks.

society has ruined it for men and women. A minority of women back in the day decided that women should be equal in society. a few bad eggs ruined it for everyone, men AND women. because its not the natural order of human life. women fight to be equal even now. they try to have careers and self esteem equal to ours but most women still end up raising a family as their main job.

and honestly women are not equal! a few feminists and lesbians decided a couple decades ago that because we're in civilised society they can try and artificially bring themself up to a mans level, by having equal pay and voting and all this stuff.

so women walk around today with an attitude, a sense of entitlement that they shouldn't have and they don't know what to do with. they're too confused and emotional to deal with life! they think they're worth something more than pussy. last week i was talking to a girl for about 10 minutes nodding along to her bullshit. and then after i got the pussy she didn't want to leave in the morning. she didn't understand that thats the only thing she can offer me at this point. any women that i would be in a serious relationship with needs to be taught from the jump that she really doesn't know shit about life. that basically should be the criteria for a serious relationship with a woman, her teachableness haha. like can you strip away all the dumb bullshit society has put in her head? she wants to be more than just pussy, and shes not.

and this is not a diss to women, i love women and all their unpredictable horseshit. its just that society has enforced this 'equal' thing in the last 100 years or whatever, which is a tiny period of time in human history compared to hundreds of thousands of years of human history and natural instinct.

its kind of a nasty signifier of the future in more broad terms. society is unnatural and you can bet that stuff like this is a precursor to all types of dystopic weirdness in the future.
you are a moron

'dystopic weirdness' to you translates to 'free from repression' to me.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #97
Fresh
the most wanted

Quote:
you're definitely supposed to think women are equal, thats what society says. i'm just saying give me a reason why or how they're equal?
because they are of the same fucking species

its like asking why blacks are equal to whites or something like that

why the hell shouldnt women be allowed to vote and what not?

equal doesnt mean 'EXACTLY THE SAME'

equal but different, that can exist, you know
Old 02-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #98
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ill forgive you because youre too young to know better.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #99
Fresh
the most wanted

you just sound insecure or some shit. you said it yourself, you cant/wont connect with women on any other level apart from sex

thats your own problem, not societys
Old 02-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #100
ShaDynasty

Yeah im not saying im perfect dude.

And im not being condescending when i say that i would have said similar things at your age.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:56 PM   #101
Fresh
the most wanted

dont care what you wouldve said. its what youre saying now

Quote:
and honestly women are not equal! a few feminists and lesbians decided a couple decades ago that because we're in civilised society they can try and artificially bring themself up to a mans level, by having equal pay and voting and all this stuff.
what is so bad about females that they shouldnt be allowed the same wages as a man or be allowed to vote in the country they live in and 'all that other stuff' ??

you dont have to answer. i was just pointing out your primitive thinking. its like you were raised in the 40s
Old 02-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #102
ShaDynasty

Well youre taking that out of context and missing the point there dude.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:58 AM   #103
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tl:dr but i caught this jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
you just sound insecure or some shit. you said it yourself, you cant/wont connect with women on any other level apart from sex

thats your own problem, not societys

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:01 AM   #104
ShaDynasty

well life changes. i don't drink that much anymore. you however will be fucking lame for the rest of your life.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #105
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
well life changes. i don't drink that much anymore. you however will be fucking lame (to me)for the rest of your life.

Fixed.

message from Will

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote