news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-09-2006, 05:22 PM   #1
playaofthegame

playaofthegame grasshopper
Default Who Actually Bought 421 The Day After?

i did

it didnt sell shit

smh at the awful promotion

oh well

i got it and that's all that counts to me

i think everybody who has been a wu fan should definitly go buy this
playaofthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:41 PM   #2
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

me
Old 09-09-2006, 05:45 PM   #3
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i bought 2... LMAO

i bought one on bestbuy and then i saw one that night on ebay with free shirt, so i bought that one too... lmao... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:46 PM   #4
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Me, as a matter of fact, when i was at the babershop today, some guy was talking out loud while he was gettin his cut to another baber telling him to go copp the new Method Man, this nigga must had been like 25 or 26yrs old, and he be loving 421, he was all hyped up about it and sayin he has it in his car and everything, sayin it is at good as TICAL, i was gon jump in the converstation but i was like nahhhhhhhhhh, he really liked 421, he was naming the producers and features. lol.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 06:13 PM   #5
lozela

lozela grasshopper

i did and its wack that it didn't come with a dvd but the cd is solid. I think that the mix and the mastering could've been better. As far as sound so so def & aftermath have the best sound. I love RZA but he should hire a better engineer, if you bump busta new album and lil john last one you'll know what i'm talking about. It says that Young Guru mixed the album and he shouldn't be hired for the next one.
Meth came on point as well as Erick Sermon but Kwame's beat were really wack, even Fall Out could've been replaced with O.D. as the 1st single. Megan Rochel did a terrible job on the last songi can't believe they let her record that bullshyt. Mary J., Beyonce or even Christina Milian would've done a better job. Replace Kwame with Cool & Dre and you have a much better album. Also that Dirty & Mef song should've been a RZA beat.
lozela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 06:38 PM   #6
BigR
Veteran Member

BigR shaolin monk

My friend bought 2...one for himself, one for my birthday present
BigR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 06:57 PM   #7
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

i got that, that album is fuckin hot
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:04 PM   #8
Don G.

Don G. grasshopper

that album was great....i picked it up for 9.99 at target the day it came out....always support the artist when they put out good muxic.
Don G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:16 PM   #9
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Its not available in Spain yet... I downloaded alot of it and I like what IŽve heard very much; IŽll get it when I see it!
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #10
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

I bought it as soon as I saw it yesterday.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:31 PM   #11
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I bough 3: one for me, and my two best friends.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:41 PM   #12
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

I remember I used to make thread just like this with a poll included and they got locked for no reason. I bought the cd.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:48 PM   #13
PDTantisocial
Straight Outta PHX

PDTantisocial shaolin monk

First day, 9.99
In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
PDTantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:54 PM   #14
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

I copped it. Dope album
Old 09-09-2006, 08:09 PM   #15
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I did...it's kind of played out to me now though, haven't listened to it in about a week, lol.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote