news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 09-11-2006, 12:50 AM   #1
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Another Battlefield Mod.......

No offence to Bigben but this part of the site is no longer being updated or improved, no one votes, there is too much bitching and it takes months for battles to get finished......

I think we could fix this if we had another mod in here, someone that would be prepared to regularly come on and update shit......what yall think?

Is this a good idea and who should it be?

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 01:33 AM   #2
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

MAKE ME A MOD DOG, I GOT 7000 FUCKIN POSTS SO U KNOW IM HERE ALL THE TIME. YO U SHOULD SEE HOW WELL I DO THE SHIT AT G-SPOT, FOR REAL BEN KNOWS I HOLD SHIT DOWN. ILL KEEP IT FAIR, WONT GET ALL UPSET OVER WEAK SHIT LIKE SOME MODS.

"VOTE FOR SICK OR GO CHOKE ON A DICK."
Old 09-11-2006, 01:55 AM   #3
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

lol i vote sick cuz im new and he da only one i know runnin yo sick u see da deadly style rap i posted compare it to ma punishment chamber one
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:21 AM   #4
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone else got an opinion?

Old 09-11-2006, 01:16 PM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think you are right
Old 09-11-2006, 04:02 PM   #6
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

fuck that Big Ben run shit....
Old 09-11-2006, 05:42 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ill take a mod position
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:45 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
fuck that Big Ben run shit....
Aight I'll start checking the stats and udate them
Old 09-11-2006, 05:48 PM   #9
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

i say have sicka and ben mod
ArcherPriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:55 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

no offense to sick, but it shood be someone more battle savvy

(not necessarily me)
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:02 PM   #11
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

years ago I came to this site and started here...hence my name....I retired battling shortly after and altogether stopped scripting rhymes....should I make a return?

I never made a name for myself battling on this site, however a fair judge I was before I started ignoring this place completely.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:05 PM   #12
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool i got battle stats....never even knew...2-0 when ben started keeping track

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 09:26 AM   #13
Robert
1%

Here's a list of ppl that would be good mods.....
Eric Unseen
Sicka
Prolifical ENG
Robert
Spoken
and theres prolly more......

Old 09-12-2006, 02:40 PM   #14
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

id do it but i dont got much respect on here so i doubt people would be happy if i were a mod.

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:10 PM   #15
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallainINS View Post
id do it but i dont got much respect on here so i doubt people would be happy if i were a mod.
WOULDNT BOTHER ME MAN, IF U SUCK AT IT ADMIN COULD ALWAYS GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A SHOT. TALK TO BEN. ROBERT WOULD BE GOOD FOR THE JOB CUZ HE BATTLES ALOT. BENS GOT IT REAL ORGANIZED, I THINK ROB WOULD HOLD IT DOWN WELL IF HE WORKED WITH BEN. SHIT, MIGHT REALLY IMPROVE THE BATTLEFIELD.