news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-15-2006, 03:10 PM   #31
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

poetic thoroughly outclassed Rza and frukwan on both albums. i think a lot of people fell so deeply in love with Rza's rugged voice and delivery that they totally ignored his lyrics cuz his lyrics were crap on 6 feet deep save constant elevation, mommy whats a gravedigga, graveyard chamber, and diary of a madman.

Rza was leagues better on PSS and was still totally outdone by poetic.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 03:34 PM   #32
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

the RZA was insane lyrically on 6 feet deep too me
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 03:38 PM   #33
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

all of em r good maybe RZA knew poetic was better and poetic wud never be there to witness RZA out class em and he wud neva get anudda chance just maybe
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 05:06 PM   #34
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Poetic is probably my fav member out of gravediggaz, i read on wikipedia that "According to Frukwan, a new album may be released using left over material from Poetic" if thats true that would definitely kickass

I also saw this poetic vid on youtube called "Savior" dope song anyone know what its from?

Heres a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRaPNiVF0OU

Last edited by Alcryt; 09-15-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 05:35 PM   #35
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

Poetic was ill, but personally I like Frukwan the most.. I know RZA and Poetic was better on the two albums, lyrically, but his delivery.. Seriously, listen to his verse at Here Comes The Gravediggaz.. Not sick lyrics really, but just the flow.. He easily kills the songs he's on..
Old 09-15-2006, 06:48 PM   #36
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
poetic thoroughly outclassed Rza and frukwan on both albums. i think a lot of people fell so deeply in love with Rza's rugged voice and delivery that they totally ignored his lyrics cuz his lyrics were crap on 6 feet deep save constant elevation, mommy whats a gravedigga, graveyard chamber, and diary of a madman.

Rza was leagues better on PSS and was still totally outdone by poetic.
Rza's lyrics were crap on 6 Feet Deep? Maybe he should talk more about druken kitten's chasing kites and then you would be down with it.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 12:28 PM   #37
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Loved the guy too...sick flow, nice delivery and insane lyrics
"Am ancient as Amen"
R.I.P Grym Reap....Hope you are resurrected as john 5:28,29 says.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:26 PM   #38
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Rza's lyrics were crap on 6 Feet Deep? Maybe he should talk more about druken kitten's chasing kites and then you would be down with it.
or maybe he should just spit better lyrics(which he did on PSS) and not try biting someone else's style.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 09-16-2006, 05:32 PM   #39
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Who's style do you think Rza was biting?
Old 09-16-2006, 06:12 PM   #40
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Who's style do you think Rza was biting?
i was making a comment to you saying he needs to talk about this and that to be better.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:41 PM   #41
Luz
Holy Father

You think Warcloud is a better lyricist than GZA so your opinion's are a little skewed when it comes to lyrics.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:44 PM   #42
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
You think Warcloud is a better lyricist than GZA so your opinion's are a little skewed when it comes to lyrics.
yes i do, does that bother you?
Old 09-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #43
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

warcloud and gza are two completely different styles of MCs. i love warcloud and think he's one of the most creative rappers out right now (as far as imagery and word choice) but GZA excels in his own ways. it comes down to what you look for and prefer in an MC.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:38 PM   #44
THE W
ISRAELITE

they're different in that most can understand one and most cant understand the other. it just takes a bit more effort in reading comprehension with warcloud.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:05 PM   #45
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i loved RZA on 6FD imo its his best rap performance along with bobby digital in stereo.