news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 02:52 PM   #1
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation WINNER----->the god concept Vs. Luther Large (Battle Championship)

One Round of twenty lines, house rules, Luther Large spits first.....
Luther has 3 days to respond
Good luck to both netcees, peace

Last edited by Robert; 07-10-2006 at 02:54 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:07 AM   #2
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where you at Luther?

Old 07-12-2006, 12:45 PM   #3
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

damn almost forgot about this aint done this shit in a while

i'll drop later on today though

- AZ

Old 07-12-2006, 05:35 PM   #4
Luther Large
Veteran Member

My CONCEPTions aint religious, consider this slaughter
The "devilz son"'ll leave GOD holy, minus the water
amplify the ryhme, any competitors gruesomely died
the last time GOD CROSSed me his son got CRUCIFIED
intesify the battle with verbal magnums i buck this fairy
and we all know GODS a VIRGIN since he never fucked MARY
clearly I CLEAN THE BILL, cuz I GOT'EM IN CHECK
u might know how to use a MIC(jordan) but wont come close on the NET
and when i take this win u'll be prayin 2 see tomorrow
the truth is god lied, cuz when he spits....he just wont swallow
in the temple of darts his raps state he hustles, and does crimes
theres and exception! how do u CLOCK dollars wit no CONCEPTion of TIME
every SCRIPTURE you've written is lesser than mine times 7
once i drop this verse tell me what its like up in HEAVEN
Negligence seems relevant in any religious element when evils ignored
so I ahnialated your pryor faith with this 3rd world war
ready with ryhmes out the ASS when the SHIT hits the fan
my mouth goes hand and hand wit my words his goes hand and hand wit a man
fuckin faggot'll get mastered then blasted wit bombs
step to me again you'll rock a cross....attached through the palms

word up god, your turn

- AZ

Old 07-12-2006, 05:36 PM   #5
VernakuLa

heat!!!!!

Old 07-12-2006, 07:10 PM   #6
Da Dishonourable Don
HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

Da Dishonourable Don grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Da Dishonourable Don

sorry L, I just ain't feeling that verse, not that I'm gonna vote on this battle or anything, I'm saying, too much offensive shit in that verse to digest, you're totally using the Holy Trinity for punches, my motto to everybody is, keep offensive religious rhymes to yourself, there's people that don't want to hear that shit, don't fuck with a person's faith, just my opinion!

By the way I heard you have some audios up, where can I listen to it, send me the link in my pm box, Peace
Old 07-12-2006, 07:19 PM   #7
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Dishonourable Don
sorry L, I just ain't feeling that verse, not that I'm gonna vote on this battle or anything, I'm saying, too much offensive shit in that verse to digest, you're totally using the Holy Trinity for punches, my motto to everybody is, keep offensive religious rhymes to yourself, there's people that don't want to hear that shit, don't fuck with a person's faith, just my opinion!

By the way I heard you have some audios up, where can I listen to it, send me the link in my pm box, Peace
yeah i sent u that link

but u dont gotta take this seriously man its kinda like Big L's dangerzone song it is what it is its just about wordplay and sum punchlines that hopefully make you go OHHH SHIT i know where you comin from though just take into mind that when i wrote this verse i didnt write it disrespectfuly i can honestly tell you i wrote this verse with humor in mind although sum may think different we all have our opinions and im still a christian myself.............its just ryhmes dog

peace....

- AZ

Old 07-12-2006, 07:46 PM   #8
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

yeah i gotta agree, some of that stuff was hard for me to even read. but i know u were only doin it because the dudes name is god concept. i still dont agree with it but im not gonna hold it against you personally. good luck.

Old 07-12-2006, 07:49 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i liked the verse...and im a catholic, it was nice
Old 07-12-2006, 09:38 PM   #10
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that verse was nice..lol shit dont make sense to me..ppl always diss other ppls moms n shit in there raps like they gonna rape them etc and no one cares,,but if u rhyme about religion ppl take it in to offense n shit..lol..its weird to me.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:18 AM   #11
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Dishonourable Don

I was saying the same thing when kids attacked my culture. They don't realize to me making rhymes about- Sacred Pipes, icons like head dresses with feathers earned to be in a Warriors status,- is offensive to me. Just people rhyming in general like I should be ashamed of who I am. I guess it just comes with the territory. The only way you can get him back is hit em with that heavy christian rap.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:33 PM   #12
Luther Large
Veteran Member

i huess every1's got opinions i just hope the judges dont let religion get in the way of ryhmes(NOT REALITY!!!!!!!! just ryhmes)

anywayz, God u droppin u only got till 2nite

- AZ

Old 07-13-2006, 04:34 PM   #13
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

^^^ur rite, that wood be the stupidest thing in battle field history since greenbee
Old 07-13-2006, 07:05 PM   #14
hollywoodrealty
Da Butcher

hollywoodrealty grasshopper

see this is the kinda battle i like right here, people are too caught up in having to go after someone's throat, when sometimes the battle should be about who can show their lyrical skill, id rather see luther write some controversial shit then keep hearing the same things over again about this or that, im sure god concept is gonna drop some fire too, and it will be interesting to see the winner, ill be watching, peace

oh and about offending someone's religion, thats not gona happen, unless someone is clossed minded, this is the battlefield people, dont be so sensitive
Old 07-13-2006, 07:37 PM   #15
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Relgious comments won't effect my vote. Not about Jesus anyways.