news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-16-2006, 11:57 PM   #1
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper
Default Cuban Linx 2 will be a shell of its former self when it drops.....

All of these delays, pushbacks, uncertainty with the labels, etc.....supposedly Rae searching for beats.....

I think someone said before(and they are right) the more the album gets pushed back the more it will lose RZA's beats and influence.....(look what happened with the mef album....that was supposed to be like all RZA too.....)

Plus, the tracks Rae has been puttin out haven't been that mind blowing either....State of Grace, Cuban Chronicles, Believe in, Rooftop.....all of these sound like average mixtape stuff to me, not what I would expect from CL2......

Anyways, fuck Aftermath....Rae should sign with Koch and release his shit independently.....but i just wish we had some more info on CL2 and werent always in the dark.....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 12:41 AM   #2
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless crouching tiger

I'd agree with you with everything except what you're saying about the tracks we're hearing. There is no guarantee any of those are album tracks. Last thing we heard from Rza on the album was that they didn't know what would be on it, so these tracks sounding like mixtape cuts could be because they are.

Does nobody realize that maybe the reason we're hearing these tracks here and there, but nothing about the album as a whole means that maybe these tracks are just leftovers or things that didn't make the album but they are putting out to keep a buzz during the delay.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:43 AM   #3
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

^^i hope thats the case.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:27 AM   #4
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

State of Grace is the only Cuban Linx II song. Those others wont be on there. State of Grace is fire though. I've been bumping that shit since it came out six years ago.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 07:06 AM   #5
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
State of Grace is the only Cuban Linx II song. Those others wont be on there. State of Grace is fire though. I've been bumping that shit since it came out six years ago.
State of Grace hasn't been out for 6 yrs.... What are u talking 'bout ?
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 08:22 AM   #6
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Sarcasm.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 08:49 AM   #7
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

i dont care how long it takes, but damn it better be fucking crack to that the title of "only built 4 cuban linx 2" it better not be the same old shit, some revolutionary crack.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:19 AM   #8
PLO-Stylez
ADEPT

PLO-Stylez grasshopper

Rae probably has tracks that are definitly gonna be on the album that he is holdin back. The tracks we get are probably tracks they think could be on the album and arent sure. So Rae wants us to listen and see crowd reaction basically.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:24 AM   #9
Mahzel
Matty Starz (Ninja Starz)

Mahzel grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mahzel

Yeah, Cuban Chronicles was alright and i didnt really like believe in too much cuz it was mostly the other chick singin, but state of grace was some ill stuff man.

www.myspace.com/m_gregory
Mahzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:26 AM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

no one has answered me..where is the proof he already signed with aftermath?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:42 AM   #11
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

You don't understand the formula....Only Built for Cuban Linx, is just that...if you don't have a "cuban linx", you dwell on BS and don't wait patiently for the production that will be presented.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:08 PM   #12
jokostyle
Veteran Member

jokostyle shaolin monk

Rae releases "random shit" in his own words .
the album tracks are supposed to be to another level.
we'll see, we'll hear...
jokostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
All of these delays, pushbacks, uncertainty with the labels, etc.....supposedly Rae searching for beats.....

I think someone said before(and they are right) the more the album gets pushed back the more it will lose RZA's beats and influence.....(look what happened with the mef album....that was supposed to be like all RZA too.....)

Plus, the tracks Rae has been puttin out haven't been that mind blowing either....State of Grace, Cuban Chronicles, Believe in, Rooftop.....all of these sound like average mixtape stuff to me, not what I would expect from CL2......

Anyways, fuck Aftermath....Rae should sign with Koch and release his shit independently.....but i just wish we had some more info on CL2 and werent always in the dark.....

what ounce of State of Grace is even remotely mediocre
Old 09-17-2006, 05:06 PM   #14
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

WHY THE FUCK IS RAEKWON asking for BEATS from any random kid... fuckin LAME.... RZA hook him up... Mathematics hook him up, True Master, and Bronze HOOK RAEKWON UP... fuck these mail in beats... gonna make OB4CL II an upset

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:07 PM   #15
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
State of Grace hasn't been out for 6 yrs.... What are u talking 'bout ?
Dumb ass.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote