news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Which album has the better skits?
FISHSCALE 19 61.29%
421 5 16.13%
they both sucked and would've made me laugh if i were in the third grade 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2006, 01:50 PM   #1
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey
Default Best Skits - FISHSCALE vs 421

I'm really not a fan of skits. But the Wu's skits are the most memorable in the industry....

Fishscale shit's on 421's skits - Except for maybe the "Pimp Skit" all 421 skits are garbage.

I know there are much better skits in previous Wu Albums but i wanted to do a poll with the most recent, jus to see where the Wu's goin with them...

What yall think?
Old 09-15-2006, 01:52 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

fishscale simply because the skits actually seemed like they had a purpose.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:25 PM   #3
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

fishscale, but skits are mostly pointless and just 2 make up the numbers
Old 09-15-2006, 02:33 PM   #4
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

put an option for "they both sucked and would'vem ade me laugh if i was in third grade"
Old 09-15-2006, 03:10 PM   #5
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass View Post
put an option for "they both sucked and would'vem ade me laugh if i was in third grade"

I thought bout that but don't know how to edit a poll ...
Old 09-15-2006, 04:05 PM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

edited and i changed my vote cuz really the skits on both these albums are stupid.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 06:00 PM   #7
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

^^^ Hahaaaaa!

Thanks wade!
Old 09-15-2006, 06:27 PM   #8
PLO-Stylez
ADEPT

PLO-Stylez grasshopper

the fishscale skit with the kid is the funniest shit. "u know what ur problem is u kids dont get beat enuff" lol
Old 09-15-2006, 08:20 PM   #9
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

thread starter must have been really bored

fishscale was great album, the skits... well you had heart street which was funny, and bruce lee samples which was dope... meth might as well have not had any skits
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 11:02 PM   #10
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

I voted for Mef. I like the Shaolin skit because the soilder called the meeting place "The Hive"....Killa Bees, get it? The Pimpin' skit was "shawdowboxin'" to show that's what putting the record out is doing...bringing in the cash. Very cool.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 11:11 PM   #11
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

i whoop ya daddys ass!

bad mouth kid
and street directiowns OWN u and ur mom
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:20 PM   #12
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

haha. good work wade.

anyway, i rarely like skits, usually they end up just being filler

Last edited by crass; 09-16-2006 at 08:23 PM.
crass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:23 PM   #13
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I think almost all skits in rap suck, except the ones on concept albums, like the last two Masta Ace albums. But yeah, Ghost is horrible at skits, and has always been. Meths skits suck as well, especially all the B.S on Tical 2000.