news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-20-2008, 11:21 AM   #226
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

http://www.zshare.net/image/53027601e0953b47/

My 2 litre GT Toyota Celica
168bhp if i remember rightly
had her since march and not a thing wrong, just passed its M.O.T last week with flying colours! thats the day i got her (my lil sis in the passenger seat)
(i dunno how to make the image appear?)

in 09 i intend to get her lowered about 40mill, maybe just 30 cos i want sum 18's and i aint sure how low i can safely go before rubbing n bottomin out comes into the equation. those are 17's and came with the car, aint had a decent paid job this year 2 save up for some more wheels

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite

Last edited by oldie; 12-20-2008 at 11:27 AM.
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:26 AM   #227
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

2002 Fiat Punto, pretty much exactly the same as this one

It's my first car, only been driving for about a month.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #228
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
Damn I am feeling your whip Han. I really like the look of something subtlely modified. Those Audi A4s of the 90s really do look nice. They look bigger than the new ones even though they are both relatively small for a saloon. When I was a kid I always told myself I would have a car with black paint and windows tinted. It looks like you had the same idea. Shame that the government snakes take the joy out of driving though.

Damn baby, a brothers not even 21 yet. That shit would cost mad insurance.

Shit I've just seen your other post though, public tranny all the way, L.O.L.! I am still gonna post though in memory of that badass Audi.
its all about giving the car a clean look. It had to go though, i got good money for it, considering the clutch was on its way to retirement. i couldnt be bothered to get a new clutch so i jus sold it.

Insurance prices has been the main reason why i aint got a new car yet. i refuse to pay 4000 on insurance. i usually do it so im like a 2nd or even 3rd driver. but still even like that its still expensive. like now is the ideal time to buy a car, everyone selling their big engined petrol drinkers for low prices. im giving it time though. im putting my Oyster card to good use now.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:07 PM   #229
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just got the new ride, namean.

Been rolling on the push bike since I sold my old whip for 35.

But the Senator is back in the game ready to pick up ho's in the truck, god.

Splashed out 90 this time.

My Whip Game Bonkers!
Old 12-21-2008, 01:46 PM   #230
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Wu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
its all about giving the car a clean look. It had to go though, i got good money for it, considering the clutch was on its way to retirement. i couldnt be bothered to get a new clutch so i jus sold it.

Insurance prices has been the main reason why i aint got a new car yet. i refuse to pay 4000 on insurance. i usually do it so im like a 2nd or even 3rd driver. but still even like that its still expensive. like now is the ideal time to buy a car, everyone selling their big engined petrol drinkers for low prices. im giving it time though. im putting my Oyster card to good use now.

Cheers for the reply. I agree about a clean look. I see all these distasteful yob cars which are tiny pethetic shit boxes with tiny engines. As though that isn't bad enough, the asinines put body kits on them which make them look like they have melted. Gives the customising scene a bad name. Cats like you are representing for tasteful modifications which is good.

I wanted to attack the insurance companies when I got quotes from them. I don't mean legally, I mean physically attack them. The problem is, there is no one entity which you can attack; it's all a result of capitalism on steroids. How does 3000 for a decade and a half old diesel Toyota Corolla grab you? Yes, that was my quote when I was 17.

Needless to say, I am not on the road yet. I have been hustling to get a job for over a year with no luck, hell knows I will be rusty when I get behind the wheel again. The reason I haven't had any luck but that is mainly because when I was 8 my parents moved to a very small town so there is little in the way of jobs. I'm trying to branch out to a couple of relatively close towns and hustle there as well. Well I have branched off topic a bit but I didn't want you to think "You lazy twat, why haven't you just got off your arse and gotten a job!?". Peace.

Last edited by Wu-tang Fan; 12-21-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Wu-tang Fan is offline   Reply With Quote