news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu-Latino

Old 09-15-2006, 04:49 PM   #1
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default i got to say it

reggaton stated on the west cost 1991 Kid frost opend the dor for laten hip hop 1987 those assassins ben slay people in there coserts fo years be for the godfother 1996 ms-13 take control with all atin rimes
so fuck that chica do modra dady yanky
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 05:20 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

.........what?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 05:23 PM   #3
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

???
Old 09-15-2006, 05:40 PM   #4
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Kid frost might had started Spanish Rap or someshit but not Reggaeton, Reggaeton is like a mixture of HIPHOP, R&B, Reggae, Salsa, Merengue.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:35 PM   #5
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

The original Reggaeton started in Panama from what I've heard - but it was called sumthin diffferent and sounded much better then the garbage out now.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:43 PM   #6
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Vico C el Philosepho
Old 10-05-2006, 07:45 PM   #7
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

has anyone even heard any reggaeton lately? i haven't heard it at ALL around here (i don't listen to the radio or watch TV though). but people aren't playing it in their cars like they were a year ago.

did the fad pass that quickly?
Old 12-14-2006, 09:21 PM   #8
P.R. Chamber
Spanish Speaking People

P.R. Chamber grasshopper

first of all reggaeton began from jamaican reggae dancehall from artists like cutty ranks, shabba ranks, buju banton, supercat and all those cool jamaican cats. in panama they made the jamaican reggae dancehall a different approach with El General, then in Puerto Rico they started doin' da same shit, but instead in Puerto Rico they stayed with the same type of beat, that maybe y'all have heard already. it was somethin' like dat.
P.R. Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:07 AM   #9
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

raggaeton, to b honest, i didn't know that shit, i mean didnt know that was the name of it.. that's like macka b shit... elephant man n shit, i dont really like that kinda rappin...
Old 01-13-2007, 11:08 AM   #10
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

its irritating wit wack ass beats, but heard some good song tough...
Old 02-02-2007, 10:13 PM   #11
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Bitches LOVE reggaeton. Seriously, it's like fucking roofies to some girls.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:49 AM   #12
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^lol

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 04:04 PM   #13
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know much bout that music, can anyone up me with a REALLY good reggaeton track to introduce me into that?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:50 PM   #14
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^to be honest unless you're latino you are unlikeley to get much out of this music.......unless of course you are in a club surrounded by latin honeys in which case you could find some use for it.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:43 PM   #15
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uhm... This one is quite fascistic you know? I wanna meet a new kind of music and now it's like, I can't cause I ain't Latino?

Whatever, gimme just few songs you like the most and I'll download them myself.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote