news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 10-20-2006, 07:47 PM   #31
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Well to me on the first album, he has the worst flow and that's why it isn't classic. I mean on the first album all of their flows aren't developed yet, Dom Pachino is rapping like he is twista, Shogun is trying to fit big words in before the beat changes, Beretta 9 sounds like he's stunned and he uses the same flow, Islord I won't say since he's bartley on that cd, Killa Sin's flow was nice best on the album, 9th hasd the worst Flow on that cd. Listen to the first track. Sin starts it off nice then he comes on......Second track Shogun starts it off nice then he comes on....you get the point but he has nice flows on "Wake Up, Wu-Renegades, Full Moon, Five Stars(IDK??LOL), Swinging Swords, and that track before wake up (I dont feel like getting my cd" But since that cd he has developed, in fact they all did in terms of flow on the last Killarmy cd he is the best or top 2. But you can see how he gradually developed. Grandaddy Flow is nice as hell except the 3rd track shitty. But ya know...He's cool.Free 9th!
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:20 PM   #32
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

All I know is that everytime he comes in on a Killarmy song, I wanna tear my ears off. 9th Prince is a faggot to the fullest, this homo records his verses without the beat playing. I wish I could go into all the Killarmy songs and edit his shit out, then I might listen to them more often. I'd rather listen to D4L than that horribly spastic "flow", if you can call it that. Anyone who defends him has no ears and prolly thinks Warcloud is ill. I hope 9th Prince chokes on some chicken and dies.

And before you make some gay comment Wade, yes I am feeling better that I got that off my chest.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:37 PM   #33
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post
All I know is that everytime he comes in on a Killarmy song, I wanna tear my ears off. 9th Prince is a faggot to the fullest, this homo records his verses without the beat playing. I wish I could go into all the Killarmy songs and edit his shit out, then I might listen to them more often. I'd rather listen to D4L than that horribly spastic "flow", if you can call it that. Anyone who defends him has no ears and prolly thinks Warcloud is ill. I hope 9th Prince chokes on some chicken and dies.

And before you make some gay comment Wade, yes I am feeling better that I got that off my chest.
well at least you werent stupid enough to say the guy doesnt rhyme.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 03:48 AM   #34
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

^^îsn't rhyming also flowing over the beat ???

just like bedlam said, he doesn't give a shit about the beat, he just "rhymes"...
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 08:21 AM   #35
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by venex View Post
SMH....no

rhyme and flow are to seperate attributes.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 10-21-2006 at 08:24 AM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 04:30 PM   #36
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by venex View Post

just like bedlam said, he doesn't give a shit about the beat, he just "rhymes"...
Come on man, you claim your real hip hop this is basic info.
On another note I think 9th's flow might be up there with Wack ass Warcloud's.
Old 10-26-2006, 03:23 PM   #37
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

i think 9th prince is good i enjoyed the killarmy cd's & grandaddys flow is alright
i don't think he will ever be a platinum or even gold solo artist cause he won't apeal to the masses doesn't mean he's not dope
i would like 2 see some more 9th prince cd's & it's by time we get another killarmy cd
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 03:26 PM   #38
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

9th Prince is solid
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 03:56 PM   #39
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

At least he's better than Warcloud. That nigga takes the cake. It's not a coincidence that the same cats that like 9th Prince's terribly off-kilter flow is the same ones who praise Warcloud as if he's some kind of hip hop messiah.

Last edited by WuBizzie; 10-26-2006 at 03:59 PM.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:16 PM   #40
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
At least he's better than Warcloud. That nigga takes the cake. It's not a coincidence that the same cats that like 9th Prince's terribly off-kilter flow is the same ones who praise Warcloud as if he's some kind of hip hop messiah.

I only heard Holocaust/Warcloud on "Holocaust" and there he was excellent, 9th Prince and the whole Killarmy are dope, in my opinion.
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:24 PM   #41
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwu View Post
I only heard Holocaust/Warcloud on "Holocaust" and there he was excellent, 9th Prince and the whole Killarmy are dope, in my opinion.

He was excellent on Holocaust,no doubt. But that was a long time ago. 9th Prince is not hardly as bad as Warcloud is now.

Didn't these 2 have a fist fight or somethin' like that a few years back?
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:29 PM   #42
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
He was excellent on Holocaust,no doubt. But that was a long time ago. 9th Prince is not hardly as bad as Warcloud is now.

Didn't these 2 have a fist fight or somethin' like that a few years back?
Yeah lol!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je©
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:18 PM   #43
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

he is good...just a has a bit of a different style....sometimes he is off beat but whatever
Old 10-26-2006, 08:29 PM   #44
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I think he is dope.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:02 PM   #45
racist randy
Banned

LOL 9th vs. Warcloud who has a better flow?